ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU *** Official 2015-16 Mizzou Basketball Repository (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293390)

Mizzou_8541 12-19-2015 06:52 PM

So shitty, this team.

duncan_idaho 12-19-2015 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11952923)
Duncan, you were up at 4:52?

Guess: Baby feeding? :-)

Correct.

I like watching the things that come out of my kid's diapers more than I like watching Kim Anderson's teams play basketball.

Enjoy Michael Porter.

Stanley Nickels 12-19-2015 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 11963251)
Correct.

I like watching the things that come out of my kid's diapers more than I like watching Kim Anderson's teams play basketball.

Enjoy Michael Porter.

Meconium is far better than Mizzou basketball; yes, they're both shit, but only one stinks.

KChiefs1 12-19-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 11963251)
Correct.

Enjoy Michael Porter.

How could anyone blame Porter for not going to Mizzou?

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-20-2015 01:02 PM

I don't know if anyone else caught it this week, but Anderson was bitching at his players for not practicing hard enough against Arizona. He told one of the players that they can't expect better results in games if they don't put out enough effort in practice.

Well, that's two years in a row where he's bitched about the practice habits of his players.

I think we can all see where this is going: Coach with a 1970s attitude trying to relate to 2015 players is bound for disaster. If it didn't work for Bob Knight ten years ago, it certainly isn't going to work for this clown now.

duncan_idaho 12-22-2015 07:52 AM

*** Official 2015-16 Mizzou Basketball Repository

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 11964515)
I don't know if anyone else caught it this week, but Anderson was bitching at his players for not practicing hard enough against Arizona. He told one of the players that they can't expect better results in games if they don't put out enough effort in practice.

Well, that's two years in a row where he's bitched about the practice habits of his players.

I think we can all see where this is going: Coach with a 1970s attitude trying to relate to 2015 players is bound for disaster. If it didn't work for Bob Knight ten years ago, it certainly isn't going to work for this clown now.

I think it can be best summed up like this:

Literally every single "positive" about Anderson that his supporters touted has turned out to be completely false (good X's and O's, team will play hard, team will be tough, team will play good defense, will develop players).

And literally every concern about him has turned out to be completely true (can't recruit, has no D1 connections, not ready for the jump to a Power 5, D1 program, can't relate to modern players).

I hope illinois beats them by 25 tomorrow night.

Mizzou_8541 12-22-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 11970121)
I think it can be best summed up like this:

Literally every single "positive" about Anderson that his supporters touted has turned out to be completely false (good X's and O's, team will play hard, team will be tough, team will play good defense, will develop players).

And literally every concern about him has turned out to be completely true (can't recruit, has no D1 connections, not ready for the jump to a Power 5, D1 program, can't relate to modern players).

I hope illinois beats them by 25 tomorrow night.

Hoping this as well. I feel like, at this point, the Anderson supporters have to be trolling. Not sure how you can look at his teams and think that Anderson can get Mizzou back to being a Top 30-35 program.

Jerm 12-22-2015 09:03 AM

What a ****ing troll job from Alden on the way out hiring this clown...hopefully Rhoades sees the writing on the wall and fires this goof the second the season ends.

duncan_idaho 12-22-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11970181)
What a ****ing troll job from Alden on the way out hiring this clown...hopefully Rhoades sees the writing on the wall and fires this goof the second the season ends.

You would think, if they lose 20+ games again, that he would have to fire Kermit.

Discuss Thrower 12-22-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 11970164)
Hoping this as well. I feel like, at this point, the Anderson supporters have to be trolling. Not sure how you can look at his teams and think that Anderson can get Mizzou back to being a Top 30-35 program.

Keep ****ing doubting Cullen Vanleer

Jerm 12-22-2015 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 11970207)
You would think, if they lose 20+ games again, that he would have to fire Kermit.

Especially when they show zero signs of even competing...it's ridiculous. The guy is so in over his head it's laughable.

Mizzou_8541 12-22-2015 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11970211)
Keep ****ing doubting Cullen Vanleer

Not sure if sarcasm. I don't doubt him as a person. He looks like a hard worker. I doubt his speed and quickness.

Discuss Thrower 12-22-2015 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 11970239)
Not sure if sarcasm. I don't doubt him as a person. He looks like a hard worker. I doubt his speed and quickness.

When I saw him last year he looked like a great fit...

.... for Drury.

Mizzou_8541 12-22-2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11970242)
When I saw him last year he looked like a great fit...

.... for Drury.

Ah. Lol. My sense of humor is shitty this morning it seems. I was going to say he'd be great for Anderson at CMSU, but not at MU, but I wasn't sure if you knew him or something.

duncan_idaho 12-22-2015 09:52 AM

VanLeer is a role player, nothing more. He can shoot and has good passing skills offensively.

But he has absolutely no chance in man situations against even average high major wings. Those guys will get to the cup at will.

He's Josh Kroenke, without the billionaire dad.