ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 07:43 AM

by the way you loved Cassell when he came to the Chiefs and you loved him in 2010 when he took you to the playoffs

mdchiefsfan 09-18-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989866)
by the way you loved Cassell when he came to the Chiefs and you loved him in 2010 when he took you to the playoffs

keep trying to spin the discussion away from your stupid remark :thumb:

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9989844)
Or Jim Sorgi...

Or Steve Bono...

Curtis Painter!

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989862)
who said anything about Daniels being great? There was not one word posted that said he was great. You make yourself sound R*** when you start making things up. I stated he won his job by beating out the competition and by the play he has put on film. You obviously have something against Daniels because he played at Missouri. His college career made Bray look like a high school Freshman. His play in the NFL as well, You dont like him only because of his measurables, same a Wilson. Bray has a big arm, but is known everywhere hes played to not be very cerebral and thats putting it nicely. Daniels does everything better than Bray. Footwork, reading D, quicker release. All you have to do is put on the tape. Its all right there for you to see. I get that you see a big strong armed guy who played at a big school, but get real he was terrible. He is getting a shot only because he has the measurables, not because he did anything significant. Hes a one in a million project like many others that came before him, but he is your project so i understand the lovefest.

Dude is terrible. 6'0 guy with a rag arm. You picked the wrong guy to champion here.

Brock 09-18-2013 08:30 AM

Sounds like somebody's butthurt that bray outplayed him in preseason.

ayleswbj 09-18-2013 08:38 AM

not champion Daniels at all. You say rag arm for Daniels and say box of rocks for a brain with Bray. Tomato , Tomato i guess. I point out Daniels earned his job, Bray is there because of a big arm and nothing else. Daniels didnt get drafted because of his height, Bray didnt get drafted because hes a moron.

BigCatDaddy 09-18-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989958)
not champion Daniels at all. You say rag arm for Daniels and say box of rocks for a brain with Bray. Tomato , Tomato i guess. I point out Daniels earned his job, Bray is there because of a big arm and nothing else. Daniels didnt get drafted because of his height, Bray didnt get drafted because hes a moron.

He scored a 24 on the Woderlic. Immature maybe, but not a moron.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-18-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayleswbj (Post 9989812)
Absolutely it does, there were 50 other qbs that could have had that job and Payton believes Daniels was as good as any of them. There are plenty of back ups that have gotten a chance to be a starter in this league. Hasselback, Fitzpatrick, Rogers was a backup for 4 years, Delhomme took his team to a superbowl. Now you have another great offensive mind in Reid thinking that Daniels can play the game at a high level if needed. All im saying is all these offensive minded coaches think highly of him. Heck, look at the money they gave him. He earned his job with the Saints and did it again when they brought in more competition, it says alot about the work he puts into his career.

Danielsssssssss is pure dogshit. GTFOutta' here.

Thig Lyfe 09-18-2013 10:35 AM

Bray and Teddy Bridgewater tore it up for me in a Madden 25 preseason game last night.

Mr_Tomahawk 09-18-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9990226)
Bray and Teddy Bridgewater tore it up for me in a Madden 25 preseason game last night.

/Thread.

Mr_Tomahawk 09-18-2013 10:36 AM

Tyler Bray broke the glass...again.

Tribal Warfare 09-21-2013 11:10 PM

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...-fan-club.html

rico 09-21-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10006314)

Holy shit.

No gray area with him...Vol fans either respect him or can't stand him. Wow.....

Mr_Tomahawk 09-22-2013 06:17 AM

Can't wait till next season when bray moves to #2 on the depth chart.

rico 09-22-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10006428)
Can't wait till next season when bray moves to #2 on the depth chart.

God damn I don't know if any Chiefs move (excluding Cassel) has ever pissed me off more than the signing of Chin-butt Daniel.