ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If the Chiefs go 8-8 or better 49ers get a 2nd round pick. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272817)

Rasputin 05-16-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9687061)
Yes, he's very cheap for a starting NFL QB. You're embarrassing yourself.

He's the 17th highest paid QB in the NFL in terms of cap hit. That's lower half, for the math challenged. If you eliminate QBs on their rookie contracts, it's 17th out of 24. That's lower third.

I don't curr if Alex Smith gets paid by Blow Up Dolls with Hornets Nest Vaginas he is an over rated quarterback that the Chiefs gave too much compensation for.

Next couple of years will be tail of the tape how this works out. I will give him this season to prove he can 1) stay healthy all 16 games and playoffs 2) be effective in the passing game not rely on Jamaal Charles run game.
3) win in the playoffs getting there is not good enough.

patteeu 05-16-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9687078)
I don't curr if Alex Smith gets paid by Blow Up Dolls with Hornets Nest Vaginas he is an over rated quarterback that the Chiefs gave too much compensation for.

Next couple of years will be tail of the tape how this works out. I will give him this season to prove he can 1) stay healthy all 16 games and playoffs 2) be effective in the passing game not rely on Jamaal Charles run game.

Yes, I know you don't care. I wasn't posting that information for your benefit.

Rasputin 05-16-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9687087)
Yes, I know you don't care. I wasn't posting that information for your benefit.

I know you didn't, I just wanted to make the Blow Up Doll with Hornets Nest Vagina comment :)

patteeu 05-16-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9687096)
I know you didn't, I just wanted to make the Blow Up Doll with Hornets Nest Vagina comment :)

OK, LMAO

Halfcan 05-16-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9687077)
OR...It's just a bad deal because he's a bad QB.

That simple...

LMAO that would be too easy to say it that way- then what would you put on the other 150 pages of this thread-lol

Sandy Vagina 05-16-2013 03:01 PM

I think I will do everyone a favor and stop asking them to restrain themselves from "the impending doom that KC has coming." For one, it's clear the wailing misery won't end. Secondly, and whether right or wrong.. it's simply too much fun to read. :popcorn:

Pasta Little Brioni 05-16-2013 03:31 PM

Nuke this thread from orbit

Rausch 05-16-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9687111)
LMAO that would be too easy to say it that way- then what would you put on the other 150 pages of this thread-lol

Tits.

And THEN, and ONLY then, would this thread 0WN ALL TEH BAZE nad Monkyz as well...

Rasputin 05-16-2013 04:06 PM

Then the Midgets..

Mav 05-16-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9687027)
Lets find out just how much you REALLY know...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...odgers-cap-hit

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay...aaron-rodgers/

Year Base S. Bonus Misc. Cap Hit Dead
2013 4,500,000 7,000,000 500,000 12,000,000 54,000,000

Please see yourself to the nearest exit.

Good info. that's not how I understood it. I stand corrected.

Look at that, I didn't even have to be a douche bag about it. just admitted I was wrong and moved on.

Mav 05-16-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9687054)
No, I probably would have. I have no problem ignoring Sweet Willie Hate or w/e his name is and he's an Alex Smith hater. Hating Alex Smith has nothing to do whether I ignore you or not. Being a bitch is.

Yeah, and calling another man a bitch over the internet is in fact, not being a bitch. Oh wait, it actually IS.....

Hi pot, meet KETTLE.

Mav 05-16-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9687077)
OR...It's just a bad deal because he's a bad QB.

That simple...

And yet, its only the simpletons on this board, and the select ABAers of the niners ilk, who believe he is a bad qb.

Most believe, including the guys who are playing the game, that he is a decent enough qb that you have to respect. And when people go this way, calling him garbage, it just shows their lack of understanding of the game. there is no one that has watched him the last two years, that would say he is garbage. Not even the most adamant die hard niner alex smith haters.

Mav 05-16-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9687078)

That's reasonable enough in my opinion. I just hope the board doesn't implode if they offense starts slow.

Mav 05-16-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9687275)
I think I will do everyone a favor and stop asking them to restrain themselves from "the impending doom that KC has coming." For one, it's clear the wailing misery won't end. Secondly, and whether right or wrong.. it's simply too much fun to read. :popcorn:

Especially considering, I have already been through this once before. this is the same bullshit that the niner dick heads were saying when Jim Harbaugh brought him back.

"Jim you dummy, hes going to get you fired."

"Alex Smith still sucks!!!"

"Alex Smith was carried by the defense."

"Alex Smith was carried by defense special teams and the run game."

a divisional playoff win over the saints later.

"ALEX SMITH HAS ARRIVED."

A week later,

"Alex Smith sucks ass again."

It is quite comical. the problem is, the malcontents ruin a good mood for the rest of the people.

SAUTO 05-16-2013 06:08 PM

This boards simpletons only huh?

This is the only place that people say Smith is a bad qb?
Posted via Mobile Device