ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273212)

Mr. Flopnuts 05-26-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9710427)
maybe man

my chlamydia had to go untreated for like 5 months

my ex was having horrible abdominal pain and her doctor was like...

"well do you think you could have an STD?"

and she's like no I've only been with 1 guy since my last check and he doesn't have anything...

wellllllllllllllllll

that was an unpleasant discovery

ROFL You're on fire today. And I'm not talking about your urethra!

Bowser 05-26-2013 11:57 AM

But I ain't mad at you. Shit, you're living the life I kinda lived years and years ago, without the STD's, of course.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-26-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9710431)
The mods should resign if they don't change your name to Valtrex.

unnecessary valtrex LOL

MTG#10 05-26-2013 11:58 AM

So what's your goal, to have as much unprotected sex with as many random skanks as possible until your dick falls off?

Hootie 05-26-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9710432)
Wow lol

she honestly wasn't that mad

she was a cool girl

I felt like a miserable prick for a few days though...I didn't cheat on her or anything...it was definitely a pre-existing condition.

when that happens you take a pill and you're not supposed to have sex for 7 days...well we figured if we used condoms it would be fine

she moved to California after that summer and went for a check up

and she was like "oh by the way...we have chlamydia still"

I was like

but she got her doctor to give her a double dosage and she sent me the other half so that saved me another trip to scumbag clinic ville

KC native 05-26-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9710427)
maybe man

my chlamydia had to go untreated for like 5 months

my ex was having horrible abdominal pain and her doctor was like...

"well do you think you could have an STD?"

and she's like no I've only been with 1 guy since my last check and he doesn't have anything...

wellllllllllllllllll

that was an unpleasant discovery

ROFL You can only dance on the razor's edge for so long.

SAUTO 05-26-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9710431)
The mods should resign if they don't change your name to Valtrex.

Necessary valtrex
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 05-26-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9710437)
ROFL You're on fire today. And I'm not talking about your urethra!

I have nothing to hide. I think this shit is funny. I realize the board demographic thinks it's disgusting and immature...and it is. But hey, I enjoy life. I don't enjoy condoms. Calculated risks.

If a 10 out of 10 wanted to bang me and right before hand she said "hey I have herpes" I'd bust out my don't care piano and bang her anyways. Without a C. Whatever man.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-26-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9710446)

she moved to California after that summer and went for a check up

and she was like "oh by the way...we have chlamydia still"

I was like

but she got her doctor to give her a double dosage and she sent me the other half so that saved me another trip to scumbag clinic ville

ROFL It just doesn't end. My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard.

TribalElder 05-26-2013 12:01 PM

Congratulations, you have herpoghonnocyphilititaids

Mr. Flopnuts 05-26-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9710451)
I have nothing to hide. I think this shit is funny. I realize the board demographic thinks it's disgusting and immature...and it is. But hey, I enjoy life. I don't enjoy condoms. Calculated risks.

If a 10 out of 10 wanted to bang me and right before hand she said "hey I have herpes" I'd bust out my don't care piano and bang her anyways. Without a C. Whatever man.

Being disgusting, and immature, I find it ****ing hilarious. Play it without a G. You need all the vitamin C you can get.

J Diddy 05-26-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9710451)

That sent shivers down my spine.

SAUTO 05-26-2013 12:01 PM

Lol dude
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 05-26-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9710444)
So what's your goal, to have as much unprotected sex with as many random skanks as possible until your dick falls off?

I generally turn into a girlfriend guy.

If a bang a girl who is hot and makes me laugh, I generally try and see where it goes. I'm not the guy who just wants to have a one night stand and wash my hands clean of it...

unless the girl is a 5 or 6 but that's overtime material

Overtime: when the bar closes, you go to the local food establishments all the drunks go to and you are able to land anything that shows any interest and no matter how hideous or terrible she is your friends can't make fun of you for it because you're an overtime...and those are overtime rules

Hammock Parties 05-26-2013 12:02 PM

Hootie, what happens after you're done banging a chick for 5 minutes?

This is not a troll, wondering how the average Hootie hookup goes, from leaving the bar to kicking the slut out.