ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The Official NEW new new conference realignment & shit talk thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278522)

Saul Good 01-16-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10372900)
KU played MU in every sport for 100 years whenever they were asked too.

KU destroyed MU in the basketball and was an equal in record when it came to football.

Why would KU give that up? All it meant was wins.

In fact it sucks MU left the series. They represented more wins than any other team KU faced. (except KU and ISU of course)

Right now, the only thing you're bragging about is gaming a computer formula despite having four losses already. Congrats?

Eleazar 01-16-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10372336)
KU is ducking MU? KU played MU consecutively for 100 years. MU left the series.

I'm not sure how you see that as KU ducking. MU wanted to leave and they got their wish.

MU wanted to continue the series, KU said no. That's how.

Prison Bitch 01-16-2014 09:49 AM

So back to my point: since KSU and Mizzou have been basketball peers for 100 years and are peers even today, why aren't they playing in KC? It's exactly equidistant for them both, it will be competitive, and they can finally sell tickets.

I'm sure MU noticed the latest pasting in AFH of their peer program. Why would they want it?

TambaBerry 01-16-2014 09:53 AM

KU doesn't play MU because they don't bring anything to us. It's not beneficial same thing with Wichita St.

Prison Bitch 01-16-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 10372238)
Might not want to open this can of worms when KU keeps ducking MU in football.

You keep ducking SLU. Afraid?

Bambi 01-16-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10372940)
MU wanted to continue the series, KU said no. That's how.

MU stopped the series. They did this the day they stated they were leaving for the SEC.

I'm confused on why you fail to see this. KU is right here.

Pitt Gorilla 01-16-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10373143)
MU stopped the series. They did this the day they stated they were leaving for the SEC.

so, if MU wanted to play, ku would be good to go?

Bambi 01-16-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10373155)

I don't know. I don't work at the KU scheduling office.

I would assume that MU could apply the same as any other opponent in football and basketball.

However KU already plays the #1 schedule in college basketball and there isn't an opening on the football schedule until 2018. So maybe then they could get something put together.

Scott Pilgrim 01-16-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10373141)

As a SLU fan this is what always gets me with all this bitching. Mizzou does the same shit but its okay SLU is the better team the last few years, and the a10 has a higher conference rpi then the sec

mnchiefsguy 01-16-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

No, KU stopped the series by refusing to play. That is an established fact. KU is the only place in the country that seems to think a rivalry must be maintained within the confines of a conference.

mnchiefsguy 01-16-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10373141)

No, we play Illinois instead, dumbass.....wait, how can that be? A rivalry game between 2 teams from different conferences? According to Hypocritson and yourself, that is impossible, and it never happens.

Silock 01-16-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10372655)
Iowa State and Iowa play each other every year. KU just doesn't have the balls to play Mizzou.

We do have the balls to play isu, though. Why don't you come back to the thread you were smack talking in?

Prison Bitch 01-16-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pilgrim (Post 10373294)
As a SLU fan this is what always gets me with all this bitching. Mizzou does the same shit but its okay SLU is the better team the last few years, and the a10 has a higher conference rpi then the sec

That's why we refer to them as "Mizzouchebags". One standard for others that they don't require of themselves. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

Bowser 01-16-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...-here-meme.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10373155)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10373271)
I don't know. I don't work at the KU scheduling office.

I would assume that MU could apply the same as any other opponent in football and basketball.

However KU already plays the #1 schedule in college basketball and there isn't an opening on the football schedule until 2018. So maybe then they could get something put together.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...17/okayguy.jpg

Pitt Gorilla 01-16-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10373392)
That's why we refer to them as "Mizzouchebags". One standard for others that they don't require of themselves. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

That would be like you perpetually dodging my questions in this thread while getting on to others about not answering yours (here, DC).