ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Breaking Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204659)

Brock 09-03-2012 02:06 PM

That isn't laundered money, but it also isn't street money. It's money paid to him by his wholesalers. To launder it he wuold have to run it through the car wash, which at this point would be pretty much impossible, or at least would take 20 years.

Reaper16 09-03-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8874379)
Yeah. Isn't all that stuff in the storage not-laundered? I thought she said there was no way for her to launder it.

I'm sure some of it is not-laundered, sure. But the money coming from the Czech Republic specifically would have been laundered by Madrigal. Logically, I think.

blaise 09-03-2012 02:12 PM

It could be laundered by Madrigal, but Walt would have to launder it himself to show how he got it, right? I'm guessing Madrigal would have to launder it just to get it all USD, but once Walt has it he has no way to show it's clean for him.

Brock 09-03-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8874401)
It could be laundered by Madrigal, but Walt would have to launder it himself to show how he got it, right? I'm guessing Madrigal would have to launder it just to get it all USD, but once Walt has it he has no way to show it's clean for him.

Yes.

Kyle DeLexus 09-03-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Exactly. Since Walt has no connection to Madrigal, whatever they did prior to him receiving it is irrelevant.

Reaper16 09-03-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Indeed. All I was trying to do was to tell Zeebedee how/why Walt's money wasn't a bunch of crumpled bills from users, that's all.

Reaper16 09-03-2012 03:11 PM

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5025/90719891.png

Agent V 09-03-2012 03:11 PM

http://www.randomtuesday.com/archive...20Bad/hank.gif

Bewbies 09-03-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8874323)
No idea yet? Since its the final season, wouldn't surprise me if they bumped it to the fall or slid it up to the spring to maximize viewers and ratings.

I'm hoping for early next year, would think for max ratings they'd be looking at Mar-May...

Zebedee DuBois 09-03-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8874543)
Indeed. All I was trying to do was to tell Zeebedee how/why Walt's money wasn't a bunch of crumpled bills from users, that's all.

I wasn't really worried about that, just cracking wise. Thanks, all the same.

No, what I found incongruent was that the bills were all loose and had to be counted and banded. Since the money was collected by the neighboring distribution ring and from overseas, it would seem like they would be counting and stacking a little closer to the money source - and would come to Walt already banded. (not that he wouldn't re-count)
In fact, the news that Walt didn't have a decent idea of how much they had hauled in didn't seem Walt-like. He was doing the math in his head pretty easily in previous episodes. I thought he had the take per cook figure down cold.

Demonpenz 09-03-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 8874720)

No, what I found incongruent was that the bills were all loose and had to be counted and banded. Since the money was collected by the neighboring distribution ring and from overseas, it would seem like they would be counting and stacking a little closer to the money source - and would come to Walt already banded. (not that he wouldn't re-count)
In fact, the news that Walt didn't have a decent idea of how much they had hauled in didn't seem Walt-like. He was doing the math in his head pretty easily in previous episodes. I thought he had the take per cook figure down cold.

he has cancerhead per his doctors.

okcchief 09-03-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 8874720)

I think it's been made pretty apparent that it's not the same Walt.
He is fixated on power and not money/family.

notorious 09-03-2012 04:39 PM

I really think that when Walt saw that money, that he realized with the short time he has that it needs to be spent with his family.

It just so happens that Hank discovers what is going on right when Walt is decides to get out.

Stanley Nickels 09-03-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8874819)
I really think that when Walt saw that money, that he realized with the short time he has that it needs to be spent with his family.

It just so happens that Hank discovers what is going on right when Walt is decides to get out.

Wow, that's really going out on a limb there. I mean, I can't even see how you'd make that connection!

:D I KEED :D

lcarus 09-03-2012 06:27 PM

That was a pretty boring episode considering its the last one we get for what...another year? I also thought it was a pretty lame way for Hank to figure it out. I wish they would just give us the remaining episodes now.