ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-05-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10049691)
FYP

Your and idiot

Your meter, sir?

rico 10-14-2013 07:36 AM

6-0...yeah. AWESOME!!!

However...I haven't turned ungay for Bray at all....not even for a millisecond!!!!

BigCatDaddy 10-14-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084329)
6-0...yeah. AWESOME!!!

However...I haven't turned ungay for Bray at all....not even for a millisecond!!!!

Of course not. I imagine with Alice's suckage that Bray might be pushed into action early next year.

rico 10-14-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10084336)
Of course not. I imagine with Alice's suckage that Bray might be pushed into action early next year.

I dunno about that...despite the Smiff dude's limitations, the Chiefs are off to a 6-0 start following a 2-14 season and the fans just set the loudest stadium record yesterday. The blissfully unaware portion of our fan base (which sadly makes up the majority) probably consider our success a direct result of the Smiff guy acquisition. I think the Smiff guy has Kansas City by the balls regardless of how poorly he performs for at least...2 years. Maybe longer, homeslice-pants!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10084336)

I'd love to see Bray get it on with the 1's. Just for one series. Would probably embarrass the Chosen One.

rico 10-14-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10084539)
I'd love to see Bray get it on with the 1's. Just for one series. Would probably embarrass the Chosen One.

I would absolutely LOVE to see this...if anything, out of sheer curiosity.

Archie F. Swin 10-14-2013 09:38 AM

His name is no longer on the injury report...was he available yesterday?

Mr_Tomahawk 10-14-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 10084592)
His name is no longer on the injury report...was he available yesterday?

Was he not on the inactives list?

I believe we only activate 2 QBs a game...Alice and Booger.

KC_Lee 10-14-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10084606)
Was he not on the inactives list?

I believe we only activate 2 QBs a game...Alice and Booger.

Correct, Bray was listed as inactive, AKA healthy scratch.

Mav 10-14-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084355)
I dunno about that...despite the Smiff dude's limitations, the Chiefs are off to a 6-0 start following a 2-14 season and the fans just set the loudest stadium record yesterday. The blissfully unaware portion of our fan base (which sadly makes up the majority) probably consider our success a direct result of the Smiff guy acquisition. I think the Smiff guy has Kansas City by the balls regardless of how poorly he performs for at least...2 years. Maybe longer, homeslice-pants!!!

Good thing then that the fan base isn't running this team.

You are our out of your mind if you don't think that Dorsey and Reid are already thinking of ways to upgrade over Alex Smith. Alex Smith will be a Chief next year, but it isn't guaranteed that he will be the starter all year if he doesn't DRASTICALLY improve. I understand fully that he isn't the only problem. But, he is THE BIGGEST.

rico 10-14-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084822)
Good thing then that the fan base isn't running this team.

You are our out of your mind if you don't think that Dorsey and Reid are already thinking of ways to upgrade over Alex Smith. Alex Smith will be a Chief next year, but it isn't guaranteed that he will be the starter all year if he doesn't DRASTICALLY improve. I understand fully that he isn't the only problem. But, he is THE BIGGEST.

I think you've given me an epiphany, bud. 4 years of Cassel made me go "out of my mind."

Dunerdr 10-14-2013 10:49 AM

Mind transplant smiths mind into brays stallion frame then rape faces for 10 years!

Mav 10-14-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10084835)
I think you've given me an epiphany, bud. 4 years of Cassel made me go "out of my mind."

Shrugs. I try to be useful once in a while. I still like Alex Smith the person, but I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy. I thought that was as low as I could go.

Alex Smith is the best option RIGHT NOW......

I don't expect that to be the case next year.

The Chiefs have very few needs after this season is over, so drafting a qb, is a very real possibility.

They also need every skill position.

Mav 10-14-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 10084847)
Mind transplant smiths mind into brays stallion frame then rape faces for 10 years!

pfff. Its ALEX SMITHS MIND, that is holding him back.

The fact that he over thinks, and just doesn't let it rip. Everyone of his bad passes, you can attribute to him reacting late. his mechanics are flawless.

And why I say flawless, is because its the same every single play.

He just over thinks. he doesn't trust himself.

That's why he could NEVER make that throw that Tom Brady made. Tom didn't think. he saw it, and let it rip.

You can be too smart at football. That's why Terry bradshaw, probably the DUMBEST nfl player ever, was so good. he didn't second guess himself.

rico 10-14-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10084851)
Shrugs. I try to be useful once in a while. I still like Alex Smith the person, but I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy. I thought that was as low as I could go.

Alex Smith is the best option RIGHT NOW......

I don't expect that to be the case next year.

The Chiefs have very few needs after this season is over, so drafting a qb, is a very real possibility.

They also need every skill position.

How would you rate your favorite teams between the Chiefs, Browns and 49ers?

How would you rate your favorite fan bases of those 3 squads?