ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals 2012 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254372)

Al Bundy 04-26-2012 08:17 AM

Kansas City Royals ‏ @Royals

#Royals starter Danny Duffy pushed back from his scheduled start tomorrow due to minor left elbow tightness. Expected to pitch in Detroit.

So it begins...

tk13 04-26-2012 08:38 AM

Well there's some more good news.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown 04-26-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8567387)
Well there's some more good news.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's who we are. We are nothing, if not a Franchise of complete misfortune.

BTW, Franchise in this sentence = Royals or Chiefs..........

Nzoner 04-26-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8567390)
It's who we are. We are nothing, if not a Franchise of complete misfortune.

BTW, Franchise in this sentence = Royals or Chiefs..........

No shit,it always :mad: when I hear New Englanders pissing and moaning about not having a good season,well cry me a river.

Great Expectations 04-26-2012 08:50 AM

Making room for Paulino?

Al Bundy 04-26-2012 08:58 AM

Next step.. Tommy John surgery I would imagine.

BigCatDaddy 04-26-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8567453)
Next step.. Tommy John surgery I would imagine.

Wow. Duffy would really be tough with another mph or 2 on that fastball.

duncan_idaho 04-26-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8567553)
Wow. Duffy would really be tough with another mph or 2 on that fastball.

He already has the second-highest average fastball speed in the majors (beind Strasbourg). Even with the 1 mph juicing at the K, that's still damn impressive.

I'm going to hope against hope that he is really fine (and ignore the flashing mental images of Duffy "shaking out" his left arm after basically every pitch this year)

Demonpenz 04-26-2012 09:38 AM

In other disturbing news today, doctors had to amputate Danny Duffies arm today. Doctors had no choice after a freak accident this morning. Doctors were attempting a Routine Tommy John surgery when former baseball and Royal great Ken Harvey burst through the Operating room and knocked over the bed Duffy was laying in. Sources outside the hospital said Harvey was chasing a Chicken Mcnugget that a person threw at him, it bounced of his Mctits and he chased it through the air through the O.R. Duffy's arm was the severed in half as an Oddly placed chainsaw fell on Duffys arm cutting it in half. Like the asshole he is Harvey had no comment.

gblowfish 04-26-2012 09:44 AM

If we have to put somebody on the DL, I vote for Rex Hudler.

Sannyasi 04-26-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8567572)
In other disturbing news today, doctors had to amputate Danny Duffies arm today. Doctors had no choice after a freak accident this morning. Doctors were attempting a Routine Tommy John surgery when former baseball and Royal great Ken Harvey burst through the Operating room and knocked over the bed Duffy was laying in. Sources outside the hospital said Harvey was chasing a Chicken Mcnugget that a person threw at him, it bounced of his Mctits and he chased it through the air through the O.R. Duffy's arm was the severed in half as an Oddly placed chainsaw fell on Duffys arm cutting it in half. Like the asshole he is Harvey had no comment.

I'm in a library. "Royal great Ken Harvey" almost got me in trouble.

KCUnited 04-26-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

WTH was Eddie Rodriguez with the stop sign?!

Demonpenz 04-26-2012 11:29 AM

Propeller Owens. Sending him in.

KCUnited 04-26-2012 11:40 AM

Owen could propel enough energy to power a small village.

Bowser 04-26-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

I read this with the Old Spice "BA DA BA BA BAAAAHHH BA BOP BAHH" going through my head.