ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals 2013 Kansas City Royals Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267564)

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 02:55 PM

Tampa Bay just grabbed the lead, but David Price is at 100 pitches through 5.

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 03:00 PM

David Price is out Mcgee is in for the #Rays.

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 03:15 PM

Chris Davis parks one and baltimore breaks it open.

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Jamie Wright the formal royal is on for the #Rays

Deberg_1990 04-02-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9549893)
Yost is a boob. Just ask the entire city of Milwaukee.

yep

Brianfo 04-02-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9549418)
I think Yost is in trouble if they come back on the homestand 1-5 or something like that. Lots of dollars to be lost if there isn't some hype.

Lol. In trouble after 6 games in. You guys need to get a grip. This team is much better than last year and will be in the hunt all year. Penz, I expect better from you as a Royal supporter. There aren't many true Royals fans on this board. Step away from the ledge.

Nightfyre 04-02-2013 06:37 PM

This board has at least a dozen true royals fans!

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianfo (Post 9550955)
Lol. In trouble after 6 games in. You guys need to get a grip. This team is much better than last year and will be in the hunt all year. Penz, I expect better from you as a Royal supporter. There aren't many true Royals fans on this board. Step away from the ledge.

I wasn't saying I agree with it. I am saying and I am far from the ledge. I am saying that I think the Royals front office would really be leaning towards a change if there is no buzz at the staduim. The All-Star game has come and gone..it is go time.

Brianfo 04-02-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9550961)
I wasn't saying I agree with it. I am saying and I am far from the ledge. I am saying that I think the Royals front office would really be leaning towards a change if there is no buzz at the staduim. The All-Star game has come and gone..it is go time.

Word. Just ribbing you a little. I bought tickets for my whole family on StubHub for opening day at the K. Always been on my bucket list, get to cross it off next Monday. Something just tells me this year is gonna be different. God I hope so. If the Royals could just compete, this town would go crazy.

Just gotta get thru April/May without laying an egg. Then the kids come around.

stonedstooge 04-02-2013 06:45 PM

I wish Yost would get fired up more often. He may not have the demeanor for it, I don't know. But seems to me when you got a young team, if you go to war for your players, they'll go to war for you. I think that's a missing piece to this team with Ned at the helm.

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianfo (Post 9550970)
Word. Just ribbing you a little. I bought tickets for my whole family on StubHub for opening day at the K. Always been on my bucket list, get to cross it off next Monday. Something just tells me this year is gonna be different. God I hope so. If the Royals could just compete, this town would go crazy.

Just gotta get thru April/May without laying an egg. Then the kids come around.

Yeah...there will be alot of bunting in that game. Both around the staduim and with yost ...on the field

waka waka waka

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9550974)
I wish Yost would get fired up more often. He may not have the demeanor for it, I don't know. But seems to me when you got a young team, if you go to war for your players, they'll go to war for you. I think that's a missing piece to this team with Ned at the helm.

They need Michael Tucker and his crazy eyes with that "OH YOU MESSED WITH ME" look.

stonedstooge 04-02-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9550983)
They need Michael Tucker and his crazy eyes with that "OH YOU MESSED WITH ME" look.

I think it's a big part of why Frenchy is still here.

Brianfo 04-02-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9550976)
Yeah...there will be alot of bunting in that game. Both around the staduim and with yost ...on the field

waka waka waka

We haven't bunted once so far this year. Crazy talk.

Demonpenz 04-02-2013 06:51 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ieP-TLgqKXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>