ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Direckshun 03-02-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePhoenix11 (Post 9457720)
Thanks.
By the way, I am also Palestinian. Haha, salam!

LMAO Even better. Salam.

SAUTO 03-02-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9457547)
Yeah, well, as long as Clark Hunt is chest deep in hookers he's happy... Short of that, he only "NFLs" long enough to feed the cash cow. There hasn't been anything "football" - short of money - in the Hunt family since the 60s! I'll keep saying it, we're used to it and only a few people on earth really think differently... It's impossible to be "into football" and suffer this many years of fail. 1969 doode, 1969!!

JFC. this shit from you again?
Posted via Mobile Device

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9457565)
Please. This troll is child's play compared to some of the crap we've dealt with. He'll be gone or will post less within a month.

You can only wish he was a troll. He is a true believer. Imagine a Jehovah's witness getting in your door and sitting on your couch. You don't shut him up, you get him out of your house. While he is on your couch, you will be quoted fire and brimstone continually until you convert or bounce him out of the house.

Snoopy is no troll. He is filled with Alex kool aid and he will be here until after Alex is gone, I can assure you.

No doubt you have dealt with much worse, I'm just warning you that he is tenacious and no, he won't be going anywhere soon.

He HAD NO TEAM. That means he only has Alex.

Snoopy "Alex Smith Fan" will be wherever Alex is. He will be on your forum arguing with you guys and promoting Alex Smith as the best QB since Joe Montana for as long as Alex is on your team.

Don't say you weren't warned.

I don't know if the 49ers fans on the 49ers forum are more glad to have got rid of Alex Smith or to have got rid of Snoopy. We definitely got a 2-fer. We got rid of the two biggest cancers on our forum.

Direckshun 03-02-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9457772)
You can only wish he was a troll. He is a true believer. Imagine a Jehovah's witness getting in your door and sitting on your couch. You don't shut him up, you get him out of your house. While he is on your couch, you will be quoted fire and brimstone continually until you convert or bounce him out of the house.

Snoopy is no troll. He is filled with Alex kool aid and he will be here until after Alex is gone, I can assure you.

No doubt you have dealt with much worse, I'm just warning you that he is tenacious and no, he won't be going anywhere soon.

He HAD NO TEAM. That means he only has Alex.

Snoopy "Alex Smith Fan" will be wherever Alex is. He will be on your forum arguing with you guys and promoting Alex Smith as the best QB since Joe Montana for as long as Alex is on your team.

Don't say you weren't warned.

I don't know if the 49ers fans on the 49ers forum are more glad to have got rid of Alex Smith or to have got rid of Snoopy. We definitely got a 2-fer. We got rid of the two biggest cancers on our forum.

Odds just went up 3 to 2 that this guy is Alex Smith Fan.

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9457589)
You didn't link it, but I got the web address. Thanks bruh.

You are welcome. I can't link or attach things as a N00b.

I've been trying to show you the analysis of Alex Smith on 3rd & goal miss seeing Randy Moss streaking wide open across the back of the end zone, yelling and waving his arms, while Frank Gore points him out. Alex never sees him until the last instant than throws an easy pick right to the Seattle DB.

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9457781)
Odds just went up 3 to 2 that this guy is Alex Smith Fan.

You will learn. People like you have to learn the hard way.

FWIW, here is the nice rep he gave me straight off when I joined your forum.

"Eat a dick douche....." Posted by Alex Smith Fan

Buehler445 03-02-2013 04:57 PM

So.....I was going to read this thread, and looked at the last page. So is this whole thread a 9er fan reerunoff or should I actually read this?

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9457589)
You didn't link it, but I got the web address. Thanks bruh.

Two warnings.

It takes a long time to get approved on the 49ers forum. Not like here where you are posting in 5 minutes. Be patient. It can take days to get approved.

Moderators are hella strict. They take personal attacks very seriously. Bans galore. Mind your P's and Q's or you will be banned post haste.

Otherwise, have fun. I am sure the board would welcome a Chief's perspective and they can answer any questions you have. You just have to wade through the BS sometimes. There are still a lot of Alexsexuals over there so you have to learn who gives straight answers and who is blowing smoke up your butt.

penbrook 03-02-2013 05:00 PM

ESPN is reporting Chiefs are close to signing a long term deal.

Profootballcentral is saying they are 1-2 mil apart.

look@dafilm 03-02-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9457695)
I no Alex Smith i watch him play a lot u didnt watch him cuz ur chiefs fans and insted u watch cassel who sux. i assume u dont no wat qbs look lik so here what alex smith is

No, you're right. A fanbase that really knows how to evaluate QBs gets mad when it looks like their team won't use their #1 overall pick on Geno Smith...

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-02-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9457695)
Hay guyz 49r fan here. I no Alex Smith i watch him play a lot u didnt watch him cuz ur chiefs fans and insted u watch cassel who sux. i assume u dont no wat qbs look lik so here what alex smith is

Hes realy smart did well in collage. Also has a family and is a good person i think thats in some way moor importent then just being a good player u kno gotta hav leedership from ur qb

He tries rely hard I felt realy bad he had to get benched cuz colin kapernik is so good he deserves another chance and starting somewere you guys don't have qb so this is good fit

Hes not a bad qb. Ur only option wud have been geno smith and hes terrible never won games plus looks like jamarcus russell and vince young. Lol. that guy will bust. Its better you do this.

So i think u guys mad good trad good luck next year. Alex smith will start winning games 4 u right away and if ur disappointed maybe reid will draft qb in a later round. In a few years u guyz will be good smith is a good player

lmao...its just un****ing real...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 03-02-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9457811)
ESPN is reporting Chiefs are close to signing a long term deal.

Profootballcentral is saying they are 1-2 mil apart.

ESPN? I dont see it. Chiefs are close to signing who?

Messier 03-02-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9457724)
The fact that's it's so easy for me to find Alex Smith shit-GIFs from the last two years is disconcerting.

I've literally only looked at 3 games. There are like 15 GIFs from those games alone of him being shitty.

What games are you looking at?

Hammock Parties 03-02-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9457827)
What games are you looking at?

2011 and 2012

Hammock Parties 03-02-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9457808)
Two warnings.

It takes a long time to get approved on the 49ers forum. Not like here where you are posting in 5 minutes. Be patient. It can take days to get approved.

I registered there as BonoRules and didn't get approved. :(