ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Easy 6 04-05-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9558906)
BRAVO

Last night was something of an experiment. This sad little bitch has been stalking/sniping me for a couple of months. But yesterday I decided to stalk/snipe back, to see how long he'd keep flailing away. The answer is, all evening long. Even though he's dismissed me as a fat, COPD, veteran (apparently this is a bad thing) homophobic redneck lowlife, I was apparently important enough to be the centerpiece of his entire evening. But really, he's above it all.

Just like his rep. He checks it, and if it's in the green, he turns it on. When it gets knocked back in the red, he disables it. He's done it twice in this week.

But he doesn't care about rep. Not at all. LMAO

This guy raises being an assclown to an art form.

He's been bugging me for 2-3 months now, seems like every other post he's reminding everyone that he's "a doctor" and just generally trying to elevate himself above everyone.

There are a lot of smart people here who dont constantly yap about being a college grad, or in med school or whatever, as if it somehow makes them better than the rest.

burt 04-05-2013 10:19 AM

"I'm not a gynecologist, but I will take a look into it....."

Frazod 04-05-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9558940)
He's been bugging me for 2-3 months now, seems like every other post he's reminding everyone that he's "a doctor" and just generally trying to elevate himself above everyone.

There are a lot of smart people here who dont constantly yap about being a college grad, or in med school or whatever, as if it somehow makes them better than the rest.

Needing to make one's self feel better at the expense of strangers on the internet isn't exactly an indicator of high self esteem, is it?

I guess there are only so many problems mommy and daddy's money can fix.

Rausch 04-05-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9558906)
BRAVO

Last night was something of an experiment. This sad little bitch has been stalking/sniping me for a couple of months. But yesterday I decided to stalk/snipe back, to see how long he'd keep flailing away. The answer is, all evening long. Even though he's dismissed me as a fat, COPD, veteran (apparently this is a bad thing) homophobic redneck lowlife, I was apparently important enough to be the centerpiece of his entire evening. But really, he's above it all.

Just like his rep. He checks it, and if it's in the green, he turns it on. When it gets knocked back in the red, he disables it. He's done it twice in this week.

But he doesn't care about rep. Not at all. LMAO

This guy raises being an assclown to an art form.

This BB drama keeps on and on and yet I have no problems with the guy. In fact we've had numerous conversations that were civil and "best wishes in passing" kinds of smokes.

Now, this was long ago, and I've recently tried to talk to him to no avail, so I can't speak for anyone's PM's or rheps.

Perhaps it's my more laid back attitude (and getting old) but the more recent (last 5 years or so) members seem to get more agitated and butthurt over what would be considered normal flipping of $3it by anyone else...

Frazod 04-05-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9558967)
This BB drama keeps on and on and yet I have no problems with the guy. In fact we've had numerous conversations that were civil and "best wishes in passing" kinds of smokes.

Now, this was long ago, and I've recently tried to talk to him to no avail, so I can't speak for anyone's PM's or rheps.

Perhaps it's my more laid back attitude (and getting old) but the more recent (last 5 years or so) members seem to get more agitated and butthurt over what would be considered normal flipping of $3it by anyone else...

He really seems to have a tiny little hard on for me. I also get the impression that he's been digging through old posts for any dirt he can sling. He might have stumbled upon the fact you and I are real life friends. I guess that means you suck. :D

Cephalic Trauma 04-05-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9558845)
You really do fancy yourself as being well above the dirty masses, dont you?

Never missing a chance to crow "i'm training to be a doctor!", well everyone is certainly impressed... with how big of a c**t you are, that is.

Look at the beginning of the conversation.

Did I bring it up?

No, that guy calls me Doogie, so I think that's a constant reminder.

BlackHelicopters 04-05-2013 10:30 AM

More Fear and Loathing.

Rausch 04-05-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9558979)
He really seems to have a tiny little hard on for me. I also get the impression that he's been digging through old posts for any dirt he can sling. He might have stumbled upon the fact you and I are real life friends. I guess that means you suck. :D

The company I keep is a pretty eclectic lot.

Not that it's ever a good idea to have them all in the same room at the same time...:evil:

Jack 04-05-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 9548899)
I'll take a stab.

i.e.= in essence
e.g.= example given

I'm not educated, but I read a lot.

Dinny

Correct. . .

From Latin:
i.e - id est (that is)
e.g. - exempli gratia (for example)

Cephalic Trauma 04-05-2013 10:32 AM

And the rep thing is simple. Frazzled rounds up his cronies (Livestram, Rockymountain, and himself), and the each give me as much negative rep as possible until I'm red. It's tiresome, so I just turn it off.

It seems to be more important for him to "neg rep" me every time we have a discussion, so maybe I should steer clear of the fat man with insecurity issues.

Sorter 04-05-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9559001)
And the rep thing is simple. Frazzled rounds up his cronies (Livestram, Rockymountain, and himself), and the each give me as much negative rep as possible until I'm red. It's tiresome, so I just turn it off.

It seems to be more important for him to "neg rep" me every time we have a discussion, so maybe I should steer clear of the fat man with insecurity issues.

http://reputationxchange.com/wp-cont...rletLetter.gif

burt 04-05-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9558998)
The company I keep is a pretty eclectic lot.

Not that it's ever a good idea to have them all in the same room at the same time...:evil:

Just in case.....**** you.

Frazod 04-05-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaginal Drama (Post 9559001)

Or you could simply stop being a maladjusted little ****. This isn't rocket science, Doogie.

Oh, and look - you gave me another nickname. I thought you said that was gay? LMAO

patteeu 04-05-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9558982)
Look at the beginning of the conversation.

Did I bring it up?

No, that guy calls me Doogie, so I think that's a constant reminder.

FWIW, it doesn't bother me that you're a doctor (or will be one someday). In fact, I think it's great to know so we can understand your perspective more when you comment on health care topics. There are lots of other people around here who tell us about their occupational histories.

I'm not sure why it bothers Scott Free so much. I haven't seen you act any different than many of the other people we have around here who mention they're in law school or that they got a shiny new job or whatever.

BTW, I just graduated with my 15th advanced degree (or it might have been 16th, I lose count) and I've been nominated to receive a Nobel Prize next year, but I try not to be too honest about my superior intelligence and the major-league game I have with the ladies because some of the little people around here won't take it the right way.

Mr. Plow 04-05-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9558908)
You're still hovering around Level 4.

Am I still on the like list or did I get bumped because of wearing my KU stuff?