ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Fight Night: Pacquiao Vs. Bradley (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260352)

rico 04-12-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 10558888)
It's not just because of Promoters. Mayweather hasn't wanted it.

This...and he keeps coming up with pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse and is always trying to arrogantly shift the blame towards Pacquiao. Ridonkulous.

Simply Red 04-12-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

I think Mayweather would woop him - TBH.

kcxiv 04-12-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10558900)

Its quite possible, but we will njever find out, because Floyd wont accept!

WhawhaWhat 04-12-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

They both didn't want it, at least not bad enough to make it happen.

Simply Red 04-13-2014 12:12 AM

I thought most of the fight Pac looked quick - but on a few occasions he looked his age. Overall though - solid fight to watch.

arrowheadnation 04-13-2014 12:24 AM

I think Mayweather wants to retire undefeated and he knows if he fights Pacquiao that he runs the risk of losing.

jjjayb 04-13-2014 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10558900)

He very well may. I'm sure Mayweather will wait until Pacquiao looks horrible then jump all over the fight. Too many excuses. Just make it happen.

redshirt32 04-13-2014 02:02 AM

Watched the fight here in RP for free on cable good fight, Mayweather/Pacman good purse for both make it happen GD! Mayweather may win but in the end its about the money for everyone.

Micjones 04-13-2014 11:04 AM

Bradley was up on my scorecard going into Round 6.
From there on he freelanced and brawled, but was mostly ineffective.

He landed a huge right hand in the 4th or 5th round, but never followed up. That was his best chance to win the fight.

After Pacquiao realized Bradley didn't have the power to stop him, he settled in, and cruised. Not sure why Bradley didn't just box from Round 6 on. Had he done that, I think he might've won the fight. He was active early and often and made Manny miss quite often late in rounds.

Good fight for Pacquiao. He won easily, but this fight says nothing at all about his being ready for a Mayweather bout. He was much too hittable and his hand speed just didn't look the same. PBF will pick him apart.

Simply Red 04-13-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 10559273)
Bradley was up on my scorecard going into Round 6.
From there on he freelanced and brawled, but was mostly ineffective.

He landed a huge right hand in the 4th or 5th round, but never followed up. That was his best chance to win the fight.

After Pacquiao realized Bradley didn't have the power to stop him, he settled in, and cruised. Not sure why Bradley didn't just box from Round 6 on. Had he done that, I think he might've won the fight. He was active early and often and made Manny miss quite often late in rounds.

Good fight for Pacquiao. He won easily, but this fight says nothing at all about his being ready for a Mayweather bout. He was much too hittable and his hand speed just didn't look the same. PBF will pick him apart.

again - Mayweather would probably actually knock him out.

Simply Red 04-13-2014 11:14 AM

Bradley is still pretty darned good - he's not great - but he's no bum.

kcxiv 04-13-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10559283)
again - Mayweather would probably actually knock him out.

no he wouldnt. It would go 12 rounds if anything. FLoyd doesnt knock people out anymore and hasnt for a while outside of that ortiz circus. While floyd is a great boxer, he's not a knock out fighter.

Simply Red 04-13-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10559306)
no he wouldnt. It would go 12 rounds if anything. FLoyd doesnt knock people out anymore and hasnt for a while outside of that ortiz circus. While floyd is a great boxer, he's not a knock out fighter.

Pac will get hit a TON more than vs. Bradley - and he got hit a good amt. last night - Yeah you're probably right - but Pac had best defend better - if they're to fight.