ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Online flirting (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134425)

Chiefs Pantalones 01-23-2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
white thong.....

oops

i mean jeans ..t shirt

mmmm...nice....

asl?

FAX 01-23-2006 07:38 PM

ENDelt nearly covered her with his body, warming her in a manner she'd never before experienced. One of his hands cupped her breast and she could feel his warm moist breath against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered with anticipation as she felt the male part of him, hard underneath his official Chiefs game pants, pressing firm against her thigh.

As he caressed her gently, softly, he whispered, "Can you go make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

FAX

Mr. Kotter 01-23-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
The more you drink the bigger your dick gets?

Doesn't that happen with all men? :shrug:

ChiefsFire 01-23-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
mmmm...nice....

asl?

18 f cali

u?

Bowser 01-23-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Gawd. I can't count the number of ways I violated Vanity in my mind because of that film.

Heh. She was the quintessential mid-80's hooor.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-23-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
ENDelt nearly covered her with his body, warming her in a manner she'd never before experienced. One of his hands cupped her breast and she could feel his warm moist breath against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered with anticipation as she felt the male part of him, hard underneath his official Chiefs game pants, pressing firm against her thigh.

As he caressed her gently, softly, he whispered, "Can you go make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

FAX

ROFL Awesome.

ChiefsFire 01-23-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

i usually wait til after i cum to eat,but hey...whatever floats ur boat

Donger 01-23-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
The more you drink the bigger your dick gets?

Sure seems like it. I think that's the booze talking, however.

Katipan 01-23-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Sure seems like it. I think that's the booze talking, however.

Can I get you a beer?

Maybe a shot?

Donger 01-23-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
That, and a screen name like Donger would probaby earn you a "free consultation" with a good psychologist. ROFL

I've been blacklisted by the ABPP. And, no, that isn't a joke.

Donger 01-23-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Can I get you a beer?

Maybe a shot?

No liquor. It makes me flirty.

Mr. Kotter 01-23-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Can I get you a beer?

Maybe a shot?

Whenever I drink too much, all I can ever remember are gorgeous women screaming "Take me, Mandingo!".....and then I wake up. It's weird.

Katipan 01-23-2006 07:45 PM

The last time I drank liquor I drew all over the inner thigh area of a man passed out on a toilet.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-23-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
18 f cali

u?

http://biggie.woaf.net/funny/asl.jpg

Mr. Kotter 01-23-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
The last time I drank liquor I drew all over the inner thigh area of a man passed out on a toilet.

If you ever post those pictures of Brian, please censor them judiciously; and as a reminder, this is NOT a gay site.