ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel Chronicles: The Conclusion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211171)

Mecca 08-01-2009 02:02 PM

If you don't think people are gonna flip the **** out early in the year considering what the schedule is, you don't know this forum very well.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 5940576)
I had no idea that Jason watched all of the Patriot games...that's impressive to me. I'm sure other guys did the same. I don't have that much exposure to Cassel. I agree with him in being positive, totally. I do hope that fans will give him at least a give him a while (like a few seasons) to work in the kinks out before calling for Thigpen. The same goes for Haley and Pioli. This is a total revamping. We gotta give space for them to built continuity.

i did. after we traded for him i wanted to know and see for myself just what exactly we were getting. i felt better after actually watching him. people here act as though he can throw 20 yards max. that couldnt be further from the truth. and you can ask anyone that actually watched the games and throughout the beginning to middle of the season moss dogged it. when it appeared that MAYBE they would have a shot he played better. still even then he was lazy on some routes that werent supposed to go his was. Which is funny because mecca has said he was a one read guy, well if that was true and the play was designed away from moss and moss wasnt running full speed, when cassel went through his progressions and threw the ball to moss wouldnt the ball be overthrown? you know cassel is expecting one speed+ moss is running slower= overthrown ball right? watch the games you will see it.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940656)
If you don't think people are gonna flip the **** out early in the year considering what the schedule is, you don't know this forum very well.

you act as though the schedule automatically means losses. not true. last year i said before the season we would give the pats all they wanted( actually i said we would beat them) you and many others made fun of me, what happened? we just about got em. should have actually. THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!

Pioli Zombie 08-01-2009 02:09 PM

You play to win the game! Lol

Baltimore. San Diego. The entire NFL East. If the Chiefs go 2-6 the first half it will be a miracle of epic porportions.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5940668)
You play to win the game! Lol

Baltimore. San Diego. The entire NFL East. If the Chiefs go 2-6 the first half it will be a miracle of epic porportions.
Posted via Mobile Device

could be true, but every year some team is written off and suprises. who's that team this year? not saying definitively its us, but why not? nows the time for optimism. and like i said in the nfl any team can win on any day

KCBOSS1 08-01-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5940657)
i did. after we traded for him i wanted to know and see for myself just what exactly we were getting. i felt better after actually watching him. people here act as though he can throw 20 yards max. that couldnt be further from the truth. and you can ask anyone that actually watched the games and throughout the beginning to middle of the season moss dogged it. when it appeared that MAYBE they would have a shot he played better. still even then he was lazy on some routes that werent supposed to go his was. Which is funny because mecca has said he was a one read guy, well if that was true and the play was designed away from moss and moss wasnt running full speed, when cassel went through his progressions and threw the ball to moss wouldnt the ball be overthrown? you know cassel is expecting one speed+ moss is running slower= overthrown ball right? watch the games you will see it.

No dude...I'll take your word for it. I got a business and 4 kids and need guys to give me the briefing. I'm glad that you took the time to watch it, that helps me some. He has to have talent. You don't go to USC now if you don't. They have the pick of the litter. The Patriots know that enough to draft a backup, that never started in college. That's bizarre to me.

Pioli Zombie 08-01-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5940672)
could be true, but every year some team is written off and suprises. who's that team this year? not saying definitively its us, but why not? nows the time for optimism. and like i said in the nfl any team can win on any day

Why not? Cuz they still suck. Even the Patriots only went 5-11 the first year of the change in doing things.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 5940682)
No dude...I'll take your word for it. I got a business and 4 kids and need guys to give me the briefing. I'm glad that you took the time to watch it, that helps me some. He has to have talent. You don't go to USC now if you don't. They have the pick of the litter. The Patriots know that enough to draft a backup, that never started in college. That's bizarre to me.

i have a business and 3 kids of my own. but by the way some of these guys were talking about him i HAD to find out for myself. i spent a lot of time at night after the kids went to bed to watch that stuff:D

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5940690)
Why not? Cuz they still suck. Even the Patriots only went 5-11 the first year of the change in doing things.
Posted via Mobile Device

whatever dont you have some ROR ballwashing to do?

Mecca 08-01-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 5940682)

Now Cassel committed to USC before the run of top talent. He was something like the 8th or 10th QB in recruiting and a top 100 player. He got beat out by Leinart who was only a 3 star guy.

I believe he was in Carroll's first recruiting class but he committed to SC before his senior year so he was I believe recruited before Carroll was hired.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940695)
Now Cassel committed to USC before the run of top talent. He was something like the 8th or 10th QB in recruiting and a top 100 player. He got beat out by Leinart who was only a 3 star guy.

I believe he was in Carroll's first recruiting class but he committed to SC before his senior year so he was I believe recruited before Carroll was hired.

ROFL see you are still trying to put him down for some reason. why else say what you just said?

Pioli Zombie 08-01-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5940694)
whatever dont you have some ROR ballwashing to do?

In other words your bowels are empty.

You've filled the bowl with your runny ideas filled with pieces of corn.

Now go wipe your mouth.

Hmmm. That was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca 08-01-2009 02:27 PM

How is that putting him down that's what happened....because the perception of USC today and USC in the year 2000 were not remotely the same.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5940702)
In other words your bowels are empty.

You've filled the bowl with your runny ideas filled with pieces of corn.

Now go wipe your mouth.

Hmmm. That was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

nope in other words i think you are a jackass.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940703)
How is that putting him down that's what happened....because the perception of USC today and USC in the year 2000 were not remotely the same.

just that it didnt really need to be said except for the fact that you want to act like he's not that talented.