ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

BigMeatballDave 10-07-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8989106)
I love a fan base that cheers one of their own players getting injured, and then defends it by saying "great fans like us deserve better!"

:facepalm:

banyon 10-07-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8989167)
We have bigger problems than worrying about whether players' feelings are upset. Who the **** cares? The real issue is the dysfunction at Arrowhead. Obviously, there is a huge feud going on with Pioli and Crennel, now. Does anyone believe Crennel or Daboll want to trot Cassel out there?

This is a pretty good point. How else would Crennel tell Pioli (F your guy) when Pioli has told him that's who he has to play?

"Ok, if I gotta play him (with a piece of sh*t QB), then this is my gameplan, what do you think of that, Pioli?"

Is that really what's going on? I wonder. How else (other than sheer stupidity) do you explain such a bizarrely conservative gameplan. I mean they were a couple of plays away from running the single-wing.

the Talking Can 10-07-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989198)
Or possibly opponents

or possibly robots from outer space?

lewdog 10-07-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989198)
Or possibly opponents

Right, because cheering an opponent who gets injured NEVER happens in the black hole.

Stop trolling us dick weed!

Oh Snap 10-07-2012 04:39 PM

If Wintson protected Cassel better then Cassel wouldn't be hurt.

Winston should really be blaming himself, the OL, and Crennel/Pioli for continually trotting out that POS that is Matt Cassel to play QB in this league. If it weren't for them, Cassel wouldn't have gotten hurt today. Lets place the blame on the real people. The fans are there for entertainment. When certain players, coaches, and office personnel get between that, we are completely justified to take our angst out on them. After all, its because of us that they are paid millions to play a ****ing football game!

Reaper16 10-07-2012 04:39 PM

Karma is the reason that R8ers doesn't have any debt.

Discuss Thrower 10-07-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 8989204)
This is a pretty good point. How else would Crennel tell Pioli (F your guy) when Pioli has told him that's who he has to play?

"Ok, if I gotta play him (with a piece of sh*t QB), then this is my gameplan, what do you think of that, Pioli?"

Is that really what's going on? I wonder. How else (other than sheer stupidity) do you explain such a bizarrely conservative gameplan. I mean they were a couple of plays away from running the single-wing.

What's stopping Crennel from benching Cassel? Would it lead to his dismissal?

Oh Snap 10-07-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 8989204)

The announcers even mentioned that Crennel and Daboll appear to have ZERO confidence in Cassel. We ran entirely way too much. But then again, you don't put the game on a person who has given the ball up 13 (or is it 14 now) times.

If Crennel is doing what Pioli is telling him, then that means its time for Pioli to be fired. If Crennel continues to trot cassel out there on his own accords, Crennel needs to be fired.

lewdog 10-07-2012 04:43 PM

When Dan Fouts calls out the fact that the play calling was obviously affected by no confidence in Cassel, you know there is a problem.

DAN ****ING FOUTS!!!!!

FringeNC 10-07-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8989223)
What's stopping Crennel from benching Cassel? Would it lead to his dismissal?

That's a good question. Maybe it's as simple as he was raised in a military family and he follows orders. I dunno. 'Cause if he gets fired, he still gets paid. Nonetheless, it's obvious that he doesn't want Cassel playing.

jspchief 10-07-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8989214)
Right, because cheering an opponent who gets injured NEVER happens in the black hole.

Stop trolling us dick weed!

They only stab and piss on opposing fans. They don't do mean things like cheer injuries.

donkhater 10-07-2012 04:46 PM

I hope they play Cassel the entire year. That way they go 1-15 and draft the best right tackle in the draft. #thechiefsway

Titty Meat 10-07-2012 04:46 PM

Baldinger made an excellent point. It should be Pioli addressing the media not Winston now there is an even bigger divide between this team and it's fans because of Winstons comments.

|Zach| 10-07-2012 04:47 PM

I feel like he misinterpreted it...didn't feel really different but the way he interpreted it I wouldn't disagree with his reaction.

wazu 10-07-2012 04:47 PM

By the way, Eric - as a KC fan who wasn't in attendance and did not cheer Cassel getting hurt, just want to say thank you for turning this into a national news story and making us all sound like classless jerks. We needed one more kick in the head today.