ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

listopencil 02-07-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9385808)
Holy shit, it really has turned into Rambo now. They found his truck in Big Bear, he's hiding out in the mountains having Nam flashbacks.

That would be a great false clue. Go underground with one of the SoCal gangs that you probably have intimate knowledge of (he's definitely got some cred right now) and have someone drop off the truck near the mountains. Get the cops looking in the wrong place while you plan your next move.

KChiefer 02-07-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9385829)
I think he's on to something here. Perhaps it's time to take the guns out of the cops' hands.

I'm pretty sure that at least a couple of older asian ladies would support the notion.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. The one that got it worst is in stable condition, they are about to be some PAID papergirls!!!

Chief_For_Life58 02-07-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9385834)
That would be a great false clue. Go underground with one of the SoCal gangs that you probably have intimate knowledge of (he's definitely got some cred right now) and have someone drop off the truck near the mountains. Get the cops looking in the wrong place while you plan your next move.

ha thatd be sweet if that happened.

Chief_For_Life58 02-07-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

**** the donkeys

ReynardMuldrake 02-07-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Damn, that's a great idea. I never thought of the gang angle. Who likes dead cops more than a gang?

Groves 02-07-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9385741)
It's like Broncos v. Raiders

More like a white Bronco vs Police Force

LiveSteam 02-07-2013 07:04 PM

I always root for the underdog

listopencil 02-07-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9385882)
Damn, that's a great idea. I never thought of the gang angle. Who likes dead cops more than a gang?

I finally found some mention of his military training/job:

Dorner served in Iraq, providing security on an oil platform and has received awards including the Rifle Marksman Ribbon and a Pistol Expert Medal, among others. Based on his awards and deployment records, the Navy told FoxNews.com that Dorner would not be classified as an advanced shooter.

listopencil 02-07-2013 07:12 PM

Anderson Cooper ‏<s>@</s>andersoncooper Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN. Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes.

listopencil 02-07-2013 07:14 PM

"Actually, I learned today, just today, that the suspect -- the suspect, Christopher Dorner, mailed me a parcel at my office here at CNN in New York," Cooper told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" show Thursday afternoon.

"Apparently, the package arrived on the 1st of February. It was not opened by me. I did not know of its existence until today. Inside the package was a hand-labeled DVD with a yellow Post-It Note, reading, in part, quote, 'I never lied,' apparently in reference to his dismissal from the LAPD in 2008."

The coin in the package was wrapped in duct tape which had a hand-written inscription: "Thanks, but no thanks, Will Bratton," a reference to the former LAPD chief.

"The staff, my staff at "360" and CNN management and myself were made aware of this package just today," Cooper said. "And upon, obviously, learning this exists, we alerted Mr. Bratton and law enforcement.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,6906979.story

Frazod 02-07-2013 07:18 PM

He's a big Piers Morgan fan, too. LMAO

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2KGBBSnOj

Slaying suspect Dorner lauds Piers Morgan; CNN host blames ‘deranged criminality’

Gun-control advocate and CNN host Piers Morgan found himself in an uncomfortable situation Thursday after hearing rogue cop Chris Dorner, who allegedly killed a police officer and two others, was a big fan of his.

“The LA cop-killer murder spree has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with deranged criminality. I hope they catch him asap,” Mr. Morgan tweeted a little over an hour ago.

A bizarre manifesto by Mr. Dorner was first published by KTLA-TV, where he praised President Obama and his gun control efforts, along with media that touted those efforts, such as Mr. Morgan.

“[G]ive Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card,” the manifesto reads. “Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws. … If you had [sic] a well regulated AWB [assault-weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?”

Mr. Dorner also ranted against the NRA and its executive vice president and CEO, Wayne LaPierre, calling him “vile” and “inhumane.”

Mr. Morgan also tweeted today that the manifesto is no joke: “Shocking to see how many gun rights tweeters think this shocking LA cop-killer’s manifesto is something to joke about. It’s not.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2KGYvv7no
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Ace Gunner 02-07-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9385819)
Considering he's calling for gun regulation while doing this, yeah this should get interestinger.

this is one of the more interestinger posts in this thread.

Ace Gunner 02-07-2013 07:22 PM

all they need to do is catch his gun /autopilot

KChiefer 02-07-2013 07:28 PM

Ha! If he loves Morgan so much, why didn't he send his tape to him instead of Cooper?

In58men 02-07-2013 07:28 PM

It's all over the news here, I'm only an hour and a half away. They issued a blue alert. Highest alert given and California had only 3 blue alerts in the past, 2 of them coming from Kern County. I need to leave.