ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

DaneMcCloud 02-14-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9403886)
WELL IT'S DAMN SURE BETTER THAN TAKING THAT BUST GENO RIGHT DANE?

I'm sure it's nice to for everyone to see that you've reverted back to Full-reerun mode.

Kudos.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9403897)
I'm sure it's nice to for everyone to see that you've reverted back to Full-reerun mode.

Kudos.

You're the idiot who declared Geno wouldn't win a SB last night.

I don't even NEED the Chiefs to draft Geno. Just a QB.

You've been blowing dumb posts out your ass since Romeo Crennel was hired as our HC.

HotCarl 02-14-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9403886)
WELL IT'S DAMN SURE BETTER THAN TAKING THAT BUST GENO RIGHT DANE?

It wouldn't be a shock to see a Smith slide to later in the first round. I think Oakland might take him, but seeing them pick the USC product or Manuel, they could be in love with his athleticism, wouldn't be all that shocking. It's the Raiders.

Certainly feels like moving down would make sense, if and only if Albert is truly healthy.

DaneMcCloud 02-14-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9403919)
You're the idiot who declared Geno wouldn't win a SB last night.

I don't even NEED the Chiefs to draft Geno. Just a QB.

You've been blowing dumb posts out your ass since Romeo Crennel was hired as our HC.

Yeah, right.

No matter how many "dumb posts I blow"' there is no way in Hell I could ever match the more than 145,000 dumb posts you've made over various mults and bannings.

Furthermore, genius, you can't prove that Smith will win a championship anymore than I can prove he won't, but of course that irony went right over your pointy head.

NJChiefsFan 02-14-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9403921)
It wouldn't be a shock to see a Smith slide to later in the first round. I think Oakland might take him, but seeing them pick the USC product or Manuel, they could be in love with his athleticism, wouldn't be all that shocking. It's the Raiders.

Certainly feels like moving down would make sense, if and only if Albert is truly healthy.

Manuel as the top QB huh? Yeah, likely.

B14ckmon 02-14-2013 08:26 PM

Geno will likely be a bust. It's a good pickup.

HotCarl 02-14-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9403933)
Manuel as the top QB huh? Yeah, likely.

In a year like this, where there are no QBs who'd be high first round picks any other year, it's likely to be more difficult to trade down than usual. Fewer teams wanting to move up, more wanting to move down. A team like Oakland might just see him as their type of guy and just take him.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9403930)
Furthermore, genius, you can't prove that Smith will win a championship anymore than I can prove he won't, but of course that irony went right over your pointy head.

Do you see me saying Geno is going to win a Super Bowl? **** no.

You spouting off that he's not going to is just bullshit. Especially when you haven't even seen him play outside two games.

You've been talking out your ass for months.

RealSNR 02-14-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9403884)
Let me guess: The Chiefs swap their first for the Eagles #4 overall, Foles and a 3rd rounder in 2014.

Puke.

Frosty 02-14-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9403884)
Let me guess: The Chiefs swap their first for the Eagles #4 overall, Foles and a 3rd rounder in 2014.

If you go by the draft chart, moving from #4 to #1 is 1200 points, the same value as the #12 pick in the first round. Doing the trade as above would be essentially saying that Foles is worth a middle first round pick. No way.

If the Chiefs do something like this, they better get Foles, the Eagles' 2nd pick this year (540 points) and a conditional 2nd or 3rd next year (and maybe even a later round pick this year) or they are leaving too much value on the table.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9404078)
Do you see me saying Geno is going to win a Super Bowl? **** no.

You spouting off that he's not going to is just bullshit. Especially when you haven't even seen him play outside two games.

Because he IS going to win a Super Bowl? Because the odds are in his favor?

If so, why wouldn't teams be clamoring to move up and draft him? I mean, he's a sure thing, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9404078)
You've been talking out your ass for months.

LMAO

Even if this was true (and it's certainly not), there's no way in Hell I could possibly match your first 60 months on Chiefsplanet.

No one could. You know why? Because they'd be banned for life with less than 1,000 posts.

RealSNR 02-15-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9404606)
Because he IS going to win a Super Bowl? Because the odds are in his favor?

If so, why wouldn't teams be clamoring to move up and draft him? I mean, he's a sure thing, right?

Winning a Super Bowl is a hard thing to do.

The odds of winning a championship are against Andrew Luck and RGIII. You don't just get a championship because people think you're great.

So no, the odds are not in Geno Smith's favor.

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 12:10 AM

To say that any player coming out in the draft won't win a Super Bowl is just ridiculous. It's ridiculous in any year, in any round, no matter who's picking.

You're just being a pissy bitch about it, like you always do when anyone disagrees with you.

"**** you guys! Geno sucks and won't win shit!" - Dane, 2013

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 12:15 AM

lmao ladies, ladies...I implore you...
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9404616)
To say that any player coming out in the draft won't win a Super Bowl is just ridiculous. It's ridiculous in any year, in any round, no matter who's picking.

You're just being a pissy bitch about it, like you always do when anyone disagrees with you.

"**** you guys! Geno sucks and won't win shit!" - Dane, 2013

Is that what I said? Then why don't you quote me?

Pull it up. Quote me.

Or, just shut your ****ing cockhole, basement dweller.