ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

The Franchise 03-22-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9520795)
It was. I didn't let her drive home because she was as drunk as me.

There was a lot of drunken making out and rubbing...

YOU WHORE!

HoneyBadger 03-22-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Foot massage, right?

luv 03-22-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

No wonder you're smitten.

Buck 03-22-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9520802)
No wonder you're smitten.

Yeah but she's also super artistic and creative and super cute. And she dies all kinds of things I have never done. Hopefully something works out and I get to experience new things.

bevischief 03-22-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9520818)
Yeah but she's also super artistic and creative and super cute. And she dies all kinds of things I have never done. Hopefully something works out and I get to experience new things.

Wut?

Buck 03-22-2013 10:55 AM

Fat fingers + shitty phone touch screen

bevischief 03-22-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9520846)

That's what I was hoping... :D

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-22-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

I didn't let her

Rape. Reported.

Meanwhile, while everyone seems to have found someone to be interested in, I can't seem to get rid of someone. We were in the same class, hung out a few times, talked a bit, but there were a couple of deal breakers for me.

No sex, didnt screw he over, but she did bring up the subject of a relationship after a few weeks. Now we are "friends".... And she keeps inviting me to do things. I'm not comfortable with it, and to be honest Im always dreading an outing with her. I don't even like texting her. It's her birthday tomorrow, so I said I'd hang out, but then she gets the balls to invite me somewhere tonight too.

I've been on the other side of this as I am sure most have, so I've been a pretty nice guy aside from posting about it on a message board. But it just feels like I'm stringing her along or something.

DaKCMan AP 03-22-2013 11:08 AM

Date #3 will occur sometime after next week since I'm going on vacation tonight/tomorrow. Otherwise things are moving along very nicely. Awesome.

luv 03-22-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9520846)

:harumph:

You don't get to use that excuse anymore, mister.

Buck 03-22-2013 11:12 AM

That sucks Rudy. Sorry bud.

I'm going on vacation tonight through Sunday too so I'm in the same boat there DaKCManAP

luv 03-22-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9520863)
Rape. Reported.

Meanwhile, while everyone seems to have found someone to be interested in, I can't seem to get rid of someone. We were in the same class, hung out a few times, talked a bit, but there were a couple of deal breakers for me.

No sex, didnt screw he over, but she did bring up the subject of a relationship after a few weeks. Now we are "friends".... And she keeps inviting me to do things. I'm not comfortable with it, and to be honest Im always dreading an outing with her. I don't even like texting her. It's her birthday tomorrow, so I said I'd hang out, but then she gets the balls to invite me somewhere tonight too.

I've been on the other side of this as I am sure most have, so I've been a pretty nice guy aside from posting about it on a message board. But it just feels like I'm stringing her along or something.

Then don't. You shouldn't feel obligated to do anything. If you don't want to hang out or go do something, then don't. She'll either get the hint and move on, or, heaven forbid, you'll just have to nip it in the bud and tell her to stop texting.

HoneyBadger 03-22-2013 05:17 PM

I had the same situation before with a girl pursuing me and not wanting anything romantic with her. I tried ignoring, she kept texting. I finally just text her at 2am saying I wanted only to hook up. She was offended and didn't talk to me again. Problem solved.

Titty Meat 03-22-2013 07:19 PM

I'm drunk so i'll share with you folks a story from last night.

First of all let me get my Monopoly quota out of the way.

Ok now that that's out of the way let me share something with you young thundercats. Women are ****ing fickle. Very fickle. It has been my experience with internet dating that the less texting after first meeting the better. Women for whatever reason begin to play this game where they don't text you that much and try to ignore you. If you give in you become clingy and disposable. I've finally mastered this game to where it backfires on them. As a result last night I had a young 20 year old banging the door down after turning her game against her.

Fish 03-22-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9522191)
I'm drunk so i'll share with you folks a story from last night.

First of all let me get my Monopoly quota out of the way.

Ok now that that's out of the way let me share something with you young thundercats. Women are ****ing fickle. Very fickle. It has been my experience with internet dating that the less texting after first meeting the better. Women for whatever reason begin to play this game where they don't text you that much and try to ignore you. If you give in you become clingy and disposable. I've finally mastered this game to where it backfires on them. As a result last night I had a young 20 year old banging the door down after turning her game against her.

I bet we can guess on the reason it's happening to you...