ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies so bad you couldn't even finish them (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273813)

Sorter 06-17-2013 12:52 PM

Anklebiters

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zy29AooUhd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pepe Silvia 06-17-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9754073)
Is Waterworld one of the dumbest and over budget movie ever? I think I watched 15 min of it one time (at home) was boring as **** & stupid.

Waterworld was the ****ing worst, we were forced to watch that as our fun movie in American History. Yeah right.

Another film I couldn't make it through was Punch Drunk Love, I like Paul Thomas Anderson but that was awful.

blaise 06-17-2013 01:20 PM

I liked Punch Drunk Love.

patteeu 06-17-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9757022)
Waterworld was the ****ing worst, we were forced to watch that as our fun movie in American History. Yeah right.

Another film I couldn't make it through was Punch Drunk Love, I like Paul Thomas Anderson but that was awful.

I thought Punch Drunk Love was really good.

The Poz 06-17-2013 01:24 PM

When I was a kid I saw Little Shop of Horrors at the theatre. Didn't realize it was a musical. I hate musicals.
*Midway through the film "Dad, can I go hit the arcade?"

Pepe Silvia 06-17-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9757035)
I liked Punch Drunk Love.

It was too awkward for me, the movie gave me an unsettling vibe. Maybe thats how it was supposed to be but it was more boring than suspenseful.

rico 06-17-2013 06:28 PM

Honestly, it took me quite a few tries to get through 2001: A Space Odyssey. It always put me to sleep. I have since, gotten through it though and like it now. It took me a while, though.

rico 06-17-2013 06:29 PM

The Postman with Kevin Costner. Really, really bad movie.

Rausch 06-17-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9751663)

The last movie I couldn't finish was from Netflix called Wasted on the Young. Boring.

I've probably given up on 15 netflix movies in the last year alone.

Teenage Caveman is still probably the worst movie I've ever seen. Watching it with a friend was like when I was a kid and we'd compete to see who could stand on hot concrete longer.

Frazod 06-17-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poz (Post 9757053)
When I was a kid I saw Little Shop of Horrors at the theatre. Didn't realize it was a musical. I hate musicals.
*Midway through the film "Dad, can I go hit the arcade?"

The dentist song is pure win!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hHsDKqKE_kc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mother****erJones 06-17-2013 07:35 PM

The Three Stooges that was recently made.

Rain Man 06-17-2013 09:24 PM

I turned on the TV tonight and the 2005 King Kong movie was on. There was some absolutely gorgeous chick who turned out to be Naomi Watts, and a really big gorilla and some dinosaurs, so I was thinking, "Hey, this is promising. I'll check this out."

Adrien Brody showed up and I like him, but then Jack Black showed up, which automatically makes any movie far, far worse. Then about 10 things happened that were astoundingly unrealistic and unbelievable, and the special effects were laughably bad, so now I'm watching NFL Network.

I'm all for suspending belief, and a movie with gorillas fighting dinosaurs doesn't bother me. But when you have graphics that from the 1930s and the stars are making marksman shots that no sniper could make, and Adrien Brody is avoiding death from a creature that just killed a Tyrannosaurus with its bare paws, and people are swinging from vines and leaping onto giant vampire bats hundreds of feet in the air, that pretty much turns me off.

Plus, I watched it for 15 minutes and Naomi Watts didn't get naked once. Who directed this thing?

Dave Lane 06-17-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9751678)
Gone with the wind.

My wakefulness was gone with the wind.

I've tried to watch it 5 times, and failed all 5.

Wildcat2005 06-17-2013 10:13 PM

Alexander
-roommate rented it and we had to turn it off after like 45 minutes. It was garbage, and had some real gay parts(literally)

Phone Booth
-another Colin Ferrell movie that some people actually liked, but I hated it

Dear John
-Wow what a piece of crap that movie is. I hated the characters and the movie so much I was actually glad when the dad died at the end.

Wildcat2005 06-17-2013 10:15 PM

I have seen some mention Batman and Robin
While it is easily one of the worst movies ever made, it is one of those movies that is so bad it is hilarious

I actually enjoyed watching it for that reason