ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838329)
Who? Again, you asked me who said this season was a failure? Who told you HOW to feel.

Or did they say, Alex is a nice guy, wont turn the ball over, will work hard.

Isnt great, but he isn't bad. Those sound like way more of the things that 49ers fans said. Myself included, and im the biggest ****ing alex smith homer in the world. I already ordered my Alex Smith Chiefs jersey.

And I wont tell you he is a franchise saving qb, and is at best a stop gap.

no one ever said alex smith was great, and that you should be thrilled to have him.

Bullshit. All of this.

Mac is here telling us how to feel right now. Guarantee I could find posts under one of your multiple user names doing the same
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 07-27-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838324)
I've never broken 80 in my life on the golf course, but I'm fully expecting to earn my Tour Card by the end of the year.

That's a ****ing ridiculous comparison.

Do you expect you will never get better at golf even with better instruction and more time on the course?

keg in kc 07-27-2013 01:43 PM

How about not overreaching and ending up with Eric Fisher and Dontari Poe and Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey and Ryan Sims and John Tait and Victor Riley and Trezelle Jenkins.

We have quite the collection of first round linemen. The true key to winning!

Sandy Vagina 07-27-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838329)
Who? Again, you asked me who said this season was a failure? Who told you HOW to feel.

Or did they say, Alex is a nice guy, wont turn the ball over, will work hard.

Isnt great, but he isn't bad. Those sound like way more of the things that 49ers fans said. Myself included, and im the biggest ****ing alex smith homer in the world. I already ordered my Alex Smith Chiefs jersey.

And I wont tell you he is a franchise saving qb, and is at best a stop gap.

no one ever said alex smith was great, and that you should be thrilled to have him.

Well this much isn't accurate. You are definitely not the biggest Alex homer in the world if this is your ceiling for him. I think he's better than you give credit for... which is not to say that I think he is elite or that KC is destined to be awesome with him.. but I clearly think he is better than you do... so I hold the torch! :p

Mav 07-27-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9838334)
LOL at not including Alice Smiff being picked over Aaron Rodgers as an example of overreaching.

Only a dumbass thinks that way.

Here is why. One, the 49ers were being cheap to the point of no return. That is the major reason why Alex was picked over Aaron. Second, Aaron Rodgers was said to be more strong headed than Alex Smith, and Nolan wanted a yes man. That's why Alex Smith was drafted.

Lastly, no one wants to hear from a Chargers fan, on gaffes about qbs. You pissed away drew brees, and you had Eli Manning, and his daddy, embarrass you in front of the entire country saying they didn't want to play for your shitty franchise. You have no room to talk.

And I think its hilarious, that a Chargers turd, is welcomed here, but 49ers fans aren't wanted.

Mav 07-27-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838342)
Bullshit. All of this.

Mac is here telling us how to feel right now. Guarantee I could find posts under one of your multiple user names doing the same
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, so now we are going back to that. Cool. Clearly, I have won. Find facts. Find any account, you think was me, and prove it. You cant, you are full of shit.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838337)
uh, dying to get rid of him? Jim Harbaugh gave him his playbook, without a contract with the team, to teach it to the rest of the team.

Again, your lies don't work here junior. Just like I don't try to tell you about your Chiefs, you sure as hell will never be able to tell a lie about my niners. Ill call your punk ass on it every time.

the let him get to free agency.

Do you understand what that means?

Can you name another starting qb that got to free agency lately? One that had just win a playoff games few months prior and was in what should be three prime of his career?

They also went after Manning. Drafted kapernick. What more do you want?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 07-27-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838341)
Yep. I'm fully expecting to start driving the ball 325 yards now that my coach has complete confidence in me, and has given me complete control.

My old coach told me I should only drive the ball 250. Same with the coach before that. And the coach before that.

Yep, I'm sure coaching has been the problem.

See you at Q-School!

This is where you are showing your weakness.

Just because they said that Alex Smith will throw more under andy reid.

No one once said that he will be throwing deep all the time.

Marcellus 07-27-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9838346)
How about not overreaching and ending up with Eric Fisher and Dontari Poe and Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey and Ryan Sims and John Tait and Victor Riley and Trezelle Jenkins.

We have quite the collection of first round linemen. The true key to winning!

Keg only 1 of those players have anything to do with this FO and the fact is Fisher wasn't a reach, he was considered one of the best players in the draft.

Hperbole.

You get irritated at me for calling shit out but damn dude, your whole posts makes my exact point about this place right now.

We are holding Victor Riley against this FO?

I guess we need to credit Reid and Dorsey for drafting DT then.

GoChargers 07-27-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838337)
uh, dying to get rid of him? Jim Harbaugh gave him his playbook, without a contract with the team, to teach it to the rest of the team.

The Niners went after Hasselbeck, Peyton, and even Tim ****ing Tebow before settling for Alice Smiff. Even then, they had drafted Kaepernick and had no qualms with replacing Smiff with him.

Marcellus 07-27-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838341)
Yep. I'm fully expecting to start driving the ball 325 yards now that my coach has complete confidence in me, and has given me complete control.

My old coach told me I should only drive the ball 250. Same with the coach before that. And the coach before that.

Yep, I'm sure coaching has been the problem.

See you at Q-School!

So you are as close to becoming a PGA golfer as Smith is to becoming a SB QB? The gap is comparable?

Nah dude you aren't off the deep end with your attitude.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838351)
Only a dumbass thinks that way.

Here is why. One, the 49ers were being cheap to the point of no return. That is the major reason why Alex was picked over Aaron. Second, Aaron Rodgers was said to be more strong headed than Alex Smith, and Nolan wanted a yes man. That's why Alex Smith was drafted.

Lastly, no one wants to hear from a Chargers fan, on gaffes about qbs. You pissed away drew brees, and you had Eli Manning, and his daddy, embarrass you in front of the entire country saying they didn't want to play for your shitty franchise. You have no room to talk.

And I think its hilarious, that a Chargers turd, is welcomed here, but 49ers fans aren't wanted.

Cheap? What does strong headed have to go with cheap? Would they have had to pay Rodgers more for being picked at the same spot because he is strong headed? I don't understand.

The chargers fans that are here are welcome because they don't act like you pricks do...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 07-27-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838355)
the let him get to free agency.

Do you understand what that means?

Can you name another starting qb that got to free agency lately? One that had just win a playoff games few months prior and was in what should be three prime of his career?

They also went after Manning. Drafted kapernick. What more do you want?
Posted via Mobile Device

See, again, you trying to tell me about the niners, but you shit all over anyone who is not a chiefs fan who tries to tell you about the Chiefs.

First. They had already decided to DRAFT Colin Kaepernick, before Alex Smith was even under contract. Remember the LOCKOUT? Jim Harbaugh, had ONE conversation with Alex when the Lockout was lifted for one day, POST DRAFT, and decided that Alex was going to be his qb, and gave him his playbook. They did NOT go after Manning. Manning, called Jim Harbaugh, and asked him to come out and have a look, they went, came back, and signed Alex Smith. This was all discussed diagnosed. Who WOULDNT be interested in Peyton Manning, if your qb wasn't under contract? That's stupid business. Oh, by the way, Tebow won a playoff game that year, and he was traded away for Peyton. Its Peyton ****ing manning.

keg in kc 07-27-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9838357)
Keg only 1 of those players have anything to do with this FO and the fact is Fisher wasn't a reach, he was considered one of the best players in the draft.

Hperbole.

You get irritated at me for calling shit out but damn dude, your whole posts makes my exact point about this place right now.

We are holding Victor Riley against this FO?

I guess we need to credit Reid and Dorsey for drafting DT then.

Save your indignant overreaction, it was a TiC reply to this post:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838309)
No, but there is also overreaching, and ending up with Brady Quinn, Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, Brandon Weeden, Kevin Kolb, Trent Edwards, Matt Leinart, Vince Young.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838356)
This is where you are showing your weakness.

Just because they said that Alex Smith will throw more under andy reid.

No one once said that he will be throwing deep all the time.

what the **** did this post have to do with the quoted post?

He said nothing about throwing the ball deep.
Posted via Mobile Device