ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

The Bad Guy 03-02-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9458277)
It doesn't matter if Alex Smith wins 3 straight Super Bowls or if he dies in a fire on his first snap of Game 1.

It was the wrong decision. Wrong compensation. Wrong draft. Wrong team.

It was a giant abortion of a trade that made our #1 overall pick worthless, negatively affected fan morale in a huge way, and played right into the 49ers' hands. If Alex Smith turns out to be a very good QB in Kansas City, the history and statistics show it will be totally unprecedented.

I can't even wrap my head around this post.

So basically, this is a no-win for you. If by some miracle he won one Super Bowl, this would absolutely have been the right decision.

Holy ****. I mean Jesus Christ. Sports aren't this complicated. I don't give a shit how a Super Bowl gets won, or with who, I just want one.

KcMizzou 03-02-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9458277)
It doesn't matter if Alex Smith wins 3 straight Super Bowls

Ummm...

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9458021)
YOu have got it backwards. The guys dick you are sucking, thats the troll. he is the biggest kaepernick homer on the board. he is running back and forth between this board, belittling you guys, and coming back here to suck you off, while trying to throw me under the bus. Im nothing of a troll. A troll has an agenda just to piss you off. THis guy kaepernick, is celebrating alex smith being gone, laughing in your faces because he believes you guys got raped, and thinks this is fun.

And to you sanduskuna, hahahaha, what you think this is the first time i have been attacked for my beliefs? And ill be gone in a month? Not unless im banned. I told you, I like it here. There are enough people that i have already talked to that dont have a dick in their ass, and can understand my position to make it worth being here. But please, prove me wrong. Make me go away.

They know they got raped on the trade. Why do you think they are so furious you dim wit. You think it is a good trade because you think Alex>>>>Rodgers.

Yes, I am posting stuff from here onto our Alex is Traded thread. Some of it is Chiefs fans being pissed at being screwed over again. Some of it is just these guys already know more about Alex after 3 days then you know about Alex since 2005.

I'm a troll? I'm trying to save them from you. The best thing you could do for these guys is go away and never come back.

I already warned the people here that you will be here as long as Alex is. You are impossible to get rid of, like Napalm, and about as pleasant.

notorious 03-02-2013 07:45 PM

Initial reaction:

http://gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Mis...s%20window.gif

Reaction now:

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/a...ha1/ohwell.gif

The Bad Guy 03-02-2013 07:46 PM

Negatively affected fan morale? Doesn't matter if he wins 3 SBs.

That's just hilarious.

Direckshun 03-02-2013 07:47 PM

It has actually positively affected fan morale.

Most fans like this trade. Poll after poll shows it.

Brock 03-02-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9458333)
Negatively affected fan morale? Doesn't matter if he wins 3 SBs.

That's just hilarious.

Not only that, but the fans in kc like the trade, so morale hasnt been affected anyway. CP morale is different from general fan morale by far.

Mav 03-02-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9458329)
They know they got raped on the trade. Why do you think they are so furious you dim wit. You think it is a good trade because you think Alex>>>>Rodgers.

Yes, I am posting stuff from here onto our Alex is Traded thread. Some of it is Chiefs fans being pissed at being screwed over again. Some of it is just these guys already know more about Alex after 3 days then you know about Alex since 2005.

I'm a troll? I'm trying to save them from you. The best thing you could do for these guys is go away and never come back.

I already warned the people here that you will be here as long as Alex is. You are impossible to get rid of, like Napalm, and about as easy to take.

no, harbernick, lets cut the shit okay? you are here, because when you went back telling everything that I was doing, people told you to shut up about it, they didnt care, so then you came over here, made an account, and decided to start ****ing with me. The last thing I want over here, is to be bringing bullshit from the 49ers message board. Anytime i want to read it, i can go over there and read it, and i dont have to bring it here. You are a douche, you were a douche when you were kaepernick7, and you still are a douche.....a 54 year old douche who gets his jollies over talking shit on the internet. thats what you are. You want to save them from me? Then leave me the **** alone. I can fight my own battles, and i enjoy being here.

Hootie 03-02-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9458324)
I can't even wrap my head around this post.

So basically, this is a no-win for you. If by some miracle he won one Super Bowl, this would absolutely have been the right decision.

Holy ****. I mean Jesus Christ. Sports aren't this complicated. I don't give a shit how a Super Bowl gets won, or with who, I just want one.

I was going to post something like this but he's just off the deep end.

Things will calm down after the draft meltdown that is going to occur in 7 weeks. That'll make this meltdown a walk in the park.

Direckshun 03-02-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9458338)
Not only that, but the fans in kc like the trade, so morale hasnt been affected anyway. CP morale is different from general fan morale by far.

Nothing has illustrated that like this trade.

BossChief 03-02-2013 07:54 PM

You know how to totally light a fire under this sleeping giant of a fan base?

Give the true fans Alex Smith and give us hardcores the Geno Smith pick.

THATS HOW TO FILL ARROWHEAD, GUYS.

And not for just a year or two, either, I'm talking about the next 10 years of sellouts.

Mav 03-02-2013 07:55 PM

Good old Snoopy. Nah, he doesn't have an account here. Nah. Couldn't be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan
Please. dont even try to equate me what that walking piece of garbage. hes a 54 year old man who worships everything that is kaep. he is bi polar as hell. one minute he will be civil the next he is trumping around like a catholic priest with his lecturship. I may be a lot of things in peoples eyes, but a troll, and a flip flopper, and someone who would get their jollies off of a twist account like that douche? never.

What is a lecturship? That one kind of lost me.

Man snoopy REALLY HATES Kaepernick. It is like the guy who stole his girlfriend away from him.

I dont hate kaep, kaep is a beast. I just cant stand ****s like you. see, i can do it too. You want me banned from the 49ers board so bad, that its bleeding out of your eyes. You are a stalking piece of shit.

Mav 03-02-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9458361)
You know how to totally light a fire under this sleeping giant of a fan base?

Give the true fans Alex Smith and give us hardcores the Geno Smith pick.

THATS HOW TO FILL ARROWHEAD, GUYS.

And not for just a year or two, either, I'm talking about the next 10 years of sellouts.

The fans would be chanting we want geno from the very first national anthem of the season lol. They woudnt even give alex a chance hahahaha.

Hootie 03-02-2013 07:57 PM

the compensation part of the trade sucked hairy asshole

I can't blame Reid for not liking Geno. Apparently he just isn't an elite prospect according to draft "experts" and our very own Andy Reid/John Dorsey.

It is what it is.

I wish we could have given a 4th this year and a conditional 4th next year (that could have gone to a 1st for all I care if Smith somehow won a playoff game and played really well)

so I'm angry about giving up such a high pick for Alex Smith but as long as they don't immediately extend him, re-sign our star players, and somehow find a way to move out of #1 and pick up at least enough picks to cover our cost in trading for Smith...

I'm able to at least give the regime a fair shake at it...

if they butcher the draft 2009 style and let Albert walk, Take Joeckel, and use our high 2 on Alex Smith the regime is dead to me (they could win me back, but until further notice, they'll be dead to me)

Bewbies 03-02-2013 07:57 PM

I hate the Alex Smith trade, but if he wins A Super Bowl, one, I will offer to have his children.