ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

splatbass 09-08-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9954941)
Superbowl this year, I can see. Beating up on Jacksonville. You guys #1 on the power rankings after this week, right?

Man, you are so dumb you make Clay look like Einstein.

GoChargers 09-08-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9954826)
You need to learn the difference between slurping, and nothing.

I haven't slurped him at all. I just have perspective.

Riiiiight. You're replying to every criticism of Alice in this thread right now with the final score and essentially bragging about Alice being carried past shit-ass Jacksonville by his supporting cast. You're slurping, period.

LowExpectations 09-08-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9954953)
Man, you are so dumb you make Clay look like Einstein.

You do know there's plenty of examples of prolific passing performances in recent history in similar blowouts, right?

You morons are equating an impressive team win with an impressive alex smith outing. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive, unless you're like OldFart or ViperSmithShrine and jack off to any win the guy gets.

splatbass 09-08-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9954960)
You do know there's plenty of examples of prolific passing performances in recent history in similar blowouts, right?

You morons are equating an impressive team win with an impressive alex smith outing. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive, unless you're like OldFart or ViperSmithShrine and jack off to any win the guy gets.

I'm doing nothing of the sort. I am saying the low YPA is due to having a huge lead and means nothing. And that you are so stupid I'm surprised you can type without help.

petegz28 09-08-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9954960)

I don't think anyone is saying Smith lit it up. I think it's more you crying because he didn't throw for 300 yards in a game he didn't have too because our defense set the tone.

The NFL set the schedule, we played who we were told to play and we won. Smith had a clean day. STFU with your whiney ass.

LowExpectations 09-08-2013 09:33 PM

MONTANA DIDN'T NEED TO THROW FOR 297 AND 5 TD'S AGAINST DENVER IN JANUARY 1990. IT WAS A BLOWOUT. DUMBASS WALSH CALLING ALL THOSE STUPID PLAYS BEING CUTE AND SHIT.

petegz28 09-08-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9954992)
MONTANA DIDN'T NEED TO THROW FOR 297 AND 5 TD'S AGAINST DENVER IN JANUARY 1990. IT WAS A BLOWOUT. DUMBASS WALSH CALLING ALL THOSE STUPID PLAYS BEING CUTE AND SHIT.

The year Montana took us to the AFC Championship he didn't have 1 game of 300 yards passing.....STFU already

LowExpectations 09-08-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9954988)
I don't think anyone is saying Smith lit it up. I think it's more you crying because he didn't throw for 300 yards in a game he didn't have too because our defense set the tone.

The NFL set the schedule, we played who we were told to play and we won. Smith had a clean day. STFU with your whiney ass.

Not crying. Laughing. The typical pedestrian performance I saw for 8 years.

beach tribe 09-08-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamOliver'sForehead (Post 9953207)
Pryor looked better than I expected.

I really wish we had a young talented QB like that.

WHAT?

We have a rookie who is WAY more talented than that.

LowExpectations 09-08-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9954985)
I'm doing nothing of the sort. I am saying the low YPA is due to having a huge lead and means nothing. And that you are so stupid I'm surprised you can type without help.

That's where you're wrong, as NFL history shows time and time again.

petegz28 09-08-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9955003)

No, you're crying like a little bitty bitch. Apparently you like Alex or you would not have followed him over to this board just to bag on him.

beach tribe 09-08-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9955003)

Also a W. Which Smith has done a whole hell of a lot in the last 30+ games.

Isnt he like 26-5 in his last 31 games?
Something like that.

splatbass 09-08-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowExpectations (Post 9955007)
That's where you're wrong, as NFL history shows time and time again.

I'm not wrong. Throwing long with a huge lead serves no purpose. It gains you NOTHING, and puts your lead at risk. It is foolish. You don't choose plays in order to pad your stats, you choose them in order to win.

In the end, the team with the highest YPA gets nothing, the team with the highest score gets a win.

LowExpectations 09-08-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9955022)
Also a W. Which Smith has done a whole hell of a lot in the last 30+ games.

Isnt he like 26-5 in his last 31 games?
Something like that.

Yes, he has a nice winning percentage recently when the defense saves his ass.

What was that stat Clay kept throwing around when the defense gives up 24+ in his career?

He's medicore. Get over it.

beach tribe 09-08-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9954985)

No one is doing that. Smith did exactly what he needed to do.