ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePhoenix11 (Post 9458259)
Alex Smith will prove the haters wrong. Can't wait till the regular season so all of the hates look like fools

So it begins. Anyone who criticizes Alex is a "hater". Can't you use some word a man would use instead of an 11 year old girl?

Direckshun 03-02-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9458361)
You know how to totally light a fire under this sleeping giant of a fan base?

Give the true fans Alex Smith and give us hardcores the Geno Smith pick.

THATS HOW TO FILL ARROWHEAD, GUYS.

And not for just a year or two, either, I'm talking about the next 10 years of sellouts.

That's also how you create fan civil wars.

That probably helps more than it hurts, though.

kcxiv 03-02-2013 08:00 PM

95 percent of the Chiefs fans are like me right now i belive absolutely no excitement going into the 2013 season. This shit just deflated my raft. I was all ****ign excited like i havent been since probably forever, then they just took it all away with this trade.

All the ****ing bullshit this franchise has put the fans through and they are saying yet again, here try this shit sandwhich, it tastes different, has some secret sauce, problem is, the main ingredient is still shit.

"We strive for mediocrity"-Kansas City Chiefs!

kcxiv 03-02-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9458369)
The fans would be chanting we want geno from the very first national anthem of the season lol. They woudnt even give alex a chance hahahaha.

even without Geno he's not, if he doesnt come out as the second coming of Drew Brees, he's going to get hit ALOT harder then Matt Cassel ever did. These fans are broken already. If people think Philly is bad, this shit may end up worse. You cant continue to **** with people emotions. bad shit will happen.

Alex Smith may have no idea what he's walking into if he doesnt play good.

The Bad Guy 03-02-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9458386)
95 percent of the Chiefs fans are like me right now i belive absolutely no excitement going into the 2013 season. This shit just deflated my raft. I was all ****ign excited like i havent been since probably forever, then they just took it all away with this trade.

All the ****ing bullshit this franchise has put the fans through and they are saying yet again, here try this shit sandwhich, it tastes different, has some secret sauce, problem is, the main ingredient is still shit.

I'm excited for football season.

I wanted Andy Reid. I wanted John Dorsey. I'll let the off-season plan come together before I put a knife to my own throat and declare all hope lost.

If you can stick around for all 16 games of 2012, you can get through any season.

Mav 03-02-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

You have a legit beef. If it werent for andy reid, i would be incomplete agreement. I can just remember donovan mcnabb holding his jersey smiling while getting booed reeruned by the philly fans that were already wearing their ricky williams jerseys.

Kaepernick 03-02-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9458274)
Can Alex Smith make deep throws?

He can make deep throws but he needs his receiver to be sufficiently wide open that there is a 0% chance of interception. And I mean 0% chance. If there is a defender in the proximity, he is too cautious to make the throw.

It is not that he can't make the throw, but that he won't make the throw.

I also think that his shoulder has never been the same since he had surgery in 2007. I think that took some zip off his ball, so he lost some confidence throwing deep.

I will say that we saw several very beautiful throws from Alex to Vernon Davis the last 2 years, over the shoulder in stride, some for TDs.

Frosty 03-02-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

I'm only in it for the entertainment value at this point. I'm almost hoping for them to sign Tebow to really ratchet up the lulz value.

KurtCobain 03-02-2013 08:04 PM

**** I don't need phobia trouble

kcxiv 03-02-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9458394)
You have a legit beef. If it werent for andy reid, i would be incomplete agreement. I can just remember donovan mcnabb holding his jersey smiling while getting booed reeruned by the philly fans that were already wearing their ricky williams jerseys.

lol, Growing up in Nor Cal before sunday ticket, i watched ALOT of Montana and Steve Young play. Niners fans have no ****ing idea how terrible it is to be a chiefs fan, NONE at all.

The Bad Guy 03-02-2013 08:05 PM

This they are the worst franchise in history stuff is hilarious.

There are several worse franchises than this one.

kcxiv 03-02-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9458401)
I'm only in it for the entertainment value at this point. I'm almost hoping for them to sign Tebow to really ratchet up the lulz value.

thats what i was doing for the 2012 season, i would watch to see how much they would lose by!

It was just a joke watching them play. NO other way to describe it.

RealSNR 03-02-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9458324)
I can't even wrap my head around this post.

So basically, this is a no-win for you. If by some miracle he won one Super Bowl, this would absolutely have been the right decision.

Holy ****. I mean Jesus Christ. Sports aren't this complicated. I don't give a shit how a Super Bowl gets won, or with who, I just want one.

A trade that likely doesn't get you a top 10 QB and commands a very high price isn't a smart trade.

If the Chiefs gave up their #1 overall to Carolina for Jimmy Clausen, it would be a bad trade period. If Jimmy Clausen turns out to be the answer at QB and wins three Super Bowls, all that means is the Chiefs got SHIT ASS lucky. They didn't make the smart pick at the time at all.

Let's say there's the guy at a poker table who's 2nd in chip count and goes all in with 7-2 off suit. The chip leader calls him. Miraculously, the guy with the 2nd most chips wins the hand. Are you going to tell me that was a good decision?

Learn some nuance, dude. So many times I and others have to overclarify shit because people like you zero in on one part of what we're saying.

Mav 03-02-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9458406)
lol, Growing up in Nor Cal before sunday ticket, i watched ALOT of Montana and Steve Young play. Niners fans have no ****ing idea how terrible it is to be a chiefs fan, NONE at all.

Nope. And they act like their shit doesnt stink now, when 3 years ago we were the laughing stock of the ****ing league. I have grown up a browns and niners fan so i understand the chiefs pain. FULL FOLD.

I can appreciate the pain of having to watch the brodie croyles, and brady quinns of the world. The browns fans thought that guy was GOD when he was drafted.

kcxiv 03-02-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9458408)
This they are the worst franchise in history stuff is hilarious.

There are several worse franchises than this one.

Not many, in the last 40 yeaars, they Chiefs are with the Lions and the Browns! Thats how bad it is. At least post season wise.

Every other franchise has has more play off success then the Chiefs in the last 43 years!

Chiefs are 30 out of 32