ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Colts vs Chiefs Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279816)

underEJ 12-22-2013 04:43 PM

I have been so annoyed by opposing fans behind me all season, but the colts fans were super cool. I really had a nice time talking with them. The game sucked pretty soon into it, but seriously, it is still arrowhead and fun. The chief fans to my left drove here from Mexico. They were so excited and alot of fun too. Even in a loss, a chiefs game is a great day. I certainly have no rose colored glasses about this team, but I still had fun.

kcpasco 12-22-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10303958)
Knile Davis fumble changed this game for the worse.

Then they are mentally weak and its the same old shit again.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-22-2013 04:45 PM

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 50m
"Yeah, OK, you dominate Oakland. Yeah, you dominate the Redskins. But what are we going to do when we face other powerhouses?''
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 51m
"We've got to decide what kind of team we want to be moving forward . . .
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 52m
Strong stuff in locker room from Dunta Robinson: "We deserved everything we got . . .

scho63 12-22-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10303990)
I have been so annoyed by opposing fans behind me all season, but the colts fans were super cool. I really had a nice time talking with them. The game sucked pretty soon into it, but seriously, it is still arrowhead and fun. The chief fans to my left drove here from Mexico. They were so excited and alot of fun too. Even in a loss, a chiefs game is a great day. I certainly have no rose colored glasses about this team, but I still had fun.

:thumb:

I was at Arrowhead this year for the first time in my life since being a fan since 1970.

It is a great experience for sure as a home fan like me or even most away fans.

OnTheWarpath15 12-22-2013 04:48 PM

Good on Dunta, but shame on everyone else that a guy who has barely played this year has to be the guy trying to rally the troops on the sideline, or make these comments to the media.

Discuss Thrower 12-22-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10304011)
Good on Dunta, but shame on everyone else that a guy who has barely played this year has to be the guy trying to rally the troops on the sideline, or make these comments to the media.

My guess he was deactivated because he's not going to play STs.

MAYHEM 12-22-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10303990)

In my experiences, Chiefs fans are usually cool to Colts fans at Arrowhead. I usually catch a few games at Arrowhead a year, and fans at arrowhead are pretty good to opposing fans in general. I've seen a few Steelers/Chiefs games. Steelers fans seem the most annoying, but they make up for it by losing at Arrowhead the past few times they've been in KC.

Titty Meat 12-22-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10304011)

This makes me wonder of they did enough house cleaning.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10304126)
This makes me wonder of they did enough house cleaning.

They never do.. Nor do they specifically look for fiery leaders.. That's why the players just ran for the warmed bench and looked for their hats and jackets. So sad!

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-22-2013 05:34 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcIGvWWCEAAkN_L.jpg

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10304218)

Yeah, after the game is when these guys show emotion... I's sure this guy might have said something during the game, but evidently it wasn't enough.

But I agree with him, they all need to look in the mirror (if they can get Bowe away from it!!!) and decide if they care because as of right now, they sure don't look to give a shit...