ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life *.* 2013 General Fitness Thread *.* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268371)

Buehler445 12-26-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10311758)
No bruising yet but not sure how long that takes to set it. It's pretty near my glute tie-in region on the right side, a little more towards the outside of my leg.

Damn, and after being injury free for so long and making continued strength progress and all-time deadlift PR today. :(

I haven't heard a lot of hammy strains up high. Normally it is right in the middle and happens as the leg passes under the body, when it is doing the most work.

I'm no expert though. It may have been good and pissed after the work out and let go. Hopefully it is just a little tweak. When I did it bad, my leg quit and I literally fell on my face. The times I just agitated the injury I didn't fall down or lose much control of my leg, it just hurt like hell.

Simply Red 12-26-2013 05:05 PM

Okay all of you Optimum Nutrition fan-boys.

I have stuck with the cleanest around, in a Solgar 'Whey to Go' -- you guys will eventually catch up with my raw knowledge regarding protein powder manufacturers.

:fire:

RunKC 12-26-2013 06:43 PM

Clay, what do you eat a lot of? What do you make?

Hammock Parties 12-26-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10311887)
Clay, what do you eat a lot of? What do you make?

soup

apples

hummus/pita

protein shakes

chicken breasts

turnip greens

eggs

Simply Red 12-26-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10311997)
soup

apples

hummus/pita

protein shakes

chicken breasts

turnip greens

eggs

...N PUSSY!!!

Simply Red 12-26-2013 08:56 PM

I has narrowed down my diet to Eggs, protein shakes, baby broccoli N PUSSY!

Hammock Parties 12-26-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10311999)
...N PUSSY!!!

haven't ordered chinese in awhile

Simply Red 12-26-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10312003)
haven't ordered chinese in awhile

It's all pink on the inside.

RunKC 12-26-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10311997)
soup

apples

hummus/pita

protein shakes

chicken breasts

turnip greens

eggs

What brand for the protein shakes? do you put anything else in them i.e. yogurt or fruit?

Hammock Parties 12-26-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10312007)
What brand for the protein shakes? do you put anything else in them i.e. yogurt or fruit?

ON Whey.

And no. A wise man once told me long ago just to chug it.

Simply Red 12-26-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

you'll find the Solgar 'Whey to Go' is a much purer, 'cleaner' variety of the whey. I'd like to also mention that any and all dairy is from hormone free cattle, the taste is extra good and it's mix-ability can not be denied.

Forget ON champ, listen to your old pal, friend.

Hammock Parties 12-26-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10312011)
you'll find the Solgar 'Whey to Go' is a much purer, 'cleaner' variety of the whey. I'd like to also mention that any and all dairy is from hormone free cattle, the taste is extra good and it's mix-ability can not be denied.

Forget ON champ, listen to your old pal, friend.

Shut up and try to increase your bench to 60 lbs next week.

Simply Red 12-26-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10312022)
Shut up and try to increase your bench to 60 lbs next week.

you know this is made up - I told you I work out w/ 110 you anus hair.

BWillie 12-26-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10311362)
No, do SS until you hit the prescribed "move on" point. Then, switch to Madcow. Someone who's getting back into lifting likely wouldn't be on SS for more than a few weeks.

I dont think I made myself very clear. Im not wanting to workout 3 days a week anymore. I did a variation of madcow, been doing it for years. But now im only willing to workout about once a week. If I ever get single.again maybe ill go back to giving a shit but I just want to be able to maintain or even build the most muscle as possible by working out 1 day a week. Im sure its a full body workout but looking for some guidance for an example of a routine. im lazy so what :)

Aspengc8 12-26-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10312126)
I dont think I made myself very clear. Im not wanting to workout 3 days a week anymore. I did a variation of madcow, been doing it for years. But now im only willing to workout about once a week. If I ever get single.again maybe ill go back to giving a shit but I just want to be able to maintain or even build the most muscle as possible by working out 1 day a week. Im sure its a full body workout but looking for some guidance for an example of a routine. im lazy so what :)

No offense man, but one day a week aint gonna do shit for your physique. One day a week is not enough stimulation. Your better off borrowing someones P90x and just doing that when you have free time.