ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ***Offical 2012 STL Cardinals World Champions Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254619)

BigRedChief 01-06-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9289871)
What r u trying to say, you lost to a bunch of homo's

We had you guys on the ropes and let you off the hook. But, you won fair and square.

BIG_DADDY 01-06-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9289883)
no that's their fanz

And also, nobody else here gives two ****s about them, and that's not likely to change, ever.

LMAO Somebody's still bitter. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

I will find out in the next 2 weeks if we are moving my firm just a few blocks away from Pac Bell Park. That would rock!!!!! You should come out for a game. You would like the city, tons of women and half the dudes are gay. Can't get better food anywhere.

BIG_DADDY 01-06-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9290192)
We had you guys on the ropes and let you off the hook. But, you won fair and square.

Dude, I am so stoked. The Giants had never done a damn thing and then BAM 2 out of 3 years in spectacular fasion. Very cool.

Frazod 01-06-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9290213)
LMAO Somebody's still bitter. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

I will find out in the next 2 weeks if we are moving my firm just a few blocks away from Pac Bell Park. That would rock!!!!! You should come out for a game. You would like the city, tons of women and half the dudes are gay. Can't get better food anywhere.

No, the point is most of us didn't jump on every local winning bandwagon after we moved.

WORLDS BIGGEST GIANTS FAN!!!
WORLDS BIGGEST LAKERS FAN!!!

LMAO

BIG_DADDY 01-06-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9290233)
No, the point is most of us didn't jump on every local winning bandwagon after we moved.

WORLDS BIGGEST GIANTS FAN!!!
WORLDS BIGGEST LAKERS FAN!!!

LMAO

Considering I came from Southern Oregon The Giants were my team since being a kid. I became a Lakers fan because of being a Bucks fan as a young boy and the progression that took place there. I am not the worlds biggest anything fan but I do like the Giants, Lakers, Sharks and our Chiefs more than any other pro sports team. If that makes me bandwagon in your eyes so be it. Truth is none of my teams other than the Lakers ever did shit until recently. BTW, I will even pick up yur ticket if you come out Mr. Bitter.

Frazod 01-06-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9290413)
Considering I came from Southern Oregon The Giants were my team since being a kid. I became a Lakers fan because of being a Bucks fan as a young boy and the progression that took place there. I am not the worlds biggest anything fan but I do like the Giants, Lakers, Sharks and our Chiefs more than any other pro sports team. If that makes me bandwagon in your eyes so be it. Truth is none of my teams other than the Lakers ever did shit until recently. BTW, I will even pick up yur ticket if you come out Mr. Bitter.

How does being a Bucks fan as a child make one a Lakers fan later? Wouldn't you still root for the Bucks? I mean, I don't follow basketball, but I'm pretty sure the Bucks still play in Milwaukee, which is nowhere near Oregon. And I'm also pretty sure Oregon is nowhere near Kansas City, either. Or did you burn all your San Francisco stuff and come over with Montana? I guess that hasn't worked out very well for you, has it? LMAO

And I'm not bitter. It's just funny that you expect anybody else here to give a crap about the Giants. Perhaps you should start your own Giants thread. Maybe you'd be happier. You might even pick up a bandwaggoner or two.

JoeyChuckles 01-06-2013 09:20 PM

How about "***Official 2013 STL Cardinals 2nd runner up Thread***"?

BIG_DADDY 01-06-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9290466)
How does being a Bucks fan as a child make one a Lakers fan later? Wouldn't you still root for the Bucks? I mean, I don't follow basketball, but I'm pretty sure the Bucks still play in Milwaukee, which is nowhere near Oregon. And I'm also pretty sure Oregon is nowhere near Kansas City, either. Or did you burn all your San Francisco stuff and come over with Montana? I guess that hasn't worked out very well for you, has it? LMAO

And I'm not bitter. It's just funny that you expect anybody else here to give a crap about the Giants. Perhaps you should start your own Giants thread. Maybe you'd be happier. You might even pick up a bandwaggoner or two.

I was born in KC and being raised in Oregon we didn't have a team so I identified with that team at a young age. When Kareem went to LA as a child it was easy to follow him being that was who I tried to play like being a taller kid. YOu act like you haven't seen me on this BB for well over a decade routing for the same teams all of them except the Lakes consistently losing until recently. BTW I started my own Giants thread but nobody would post in them.

BIG_DADDY 01-06-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9290473)

Exactly!!! LMAO

Frazod 01-06-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9290502)
I was born in KC and being raised in Oregon we didn't have a team so I identified with that team at a young age. When Kareem went to LA as a child it was easy to follow him being that was who I tried to play like being a taller kid. YOu act like you haven't seen me on this BB for well over a decade routing for the same teams all of them except the Lakes consistently losing until recently. BTW I started my own Giants thread but nobody would post in them.

Gee, can't imagine why.

Frazod 01-06-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9290473)

Well, not really a SF bandwagoner, but butthurt Royals fans might chime in. They're cute.

BIG_DADDY 01-06-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9290525)
Gee, can't imagine why.

Well according to you it's because we are all a bunch of homos.

Frazod 01-06-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9290549)
Well according to you it's because we are all a bunch of homos.

Well, I guess that doesn't help much. :shrug:

Mi_chief_fan 01-07-2013 06:39 AM

BIG DADDY-lifelong Giants fan since 2010.

BIG_DADDY 01-07-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9290565)
Well, I guess that doesn't help much. :shrug:

It's not every day you offer up a ticket to come see the champs in an awesome ballpark and get called a bandwagon homo in return. That's about as ridiculous as me calling you the same thing. What a drama queen.