ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ***Offical 2012 STL Cardinals World Champions Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254619)

BIG_DADDY 01-07-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan (Post 9291142)
BIG DADDY-lifelong Giants fan since 2010.

I've been a Giants fan on the BB for over a decade you 2k post clown.

VAChief 01-07-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9291349)
It's not every day you offer up a ticket to come see the champs in an awesome ballpark and get called a bandwagon homo in return. That's about as ridiculous as me calling you the same thing. What a drama queen.

Hey, I'll take the tickets! That is an amazing park. I usually stay down at the wharf and take the trolley. I haven't unfortunately seen the Cards there yet. Only been out there a couple of times, but hope to catch a game there sometime soon.

BIG_DADDY 01-07-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAChief (Post 9291397)
Hey, I'll take the tickets! That is an amazing park. I usually stay down at the wharf and take the trolley. I haven't unfortunately seen the Cards there yet. Only been out there a couple of times, but hope to catch a game there sometime soon.

If I move my firm I should have tickets on a pretty consisent basis. PM me if you are around.

Frazod 01-07-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9291349)
It's not every day you offer up a ticket to come see the champs in an awesome ballpark and get called a bandwagon homo in return. That's about as ridiculous as me calling you the same thing. What a drama queen.

Let's see:
1. No interest in going to San Francisco.
2. No interest in going to Pac-Bell or whatever the hell the name of their stadium is now.
3. No interest in watching a game (or do anything else) with you.

Any questions?

Mi_chief_fan 01-07-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9291355)

uh huh

BIG_DADDY 01-07-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9291519)
Let's see:
1. No interest in going to San Francisco.
2. No interest in going to Pac-Bell or whatever the hell the name of their stadium is now.
3. No interest in watching a game (or do anything else) with you.

Any questions?

LMAO, not sure where all of that is coming from. I swear you are worse than depressed hormonal woman.

Mi_chief_fan 01-07-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9293187)
LMAO, not sure where all of that is coming from. I swear you are worse than depressed hormonal woman.

Frazod is like Bruce Banner: his secret is that he's always angry.

BigRedChief 01-07-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9291355)

Since this is now a competition. I must represent the Cardinal fans..............

My son is a 5th generation Cardinal fan. Think about that for a second.

First you have to have 5 generations that care about baseball. Then they have to care and follow the same team. My great grandfather drove up to St. Louis from a farm in the Ozarks just to see a ball game in person. A real big deal back in 1920. My grandfather told me how happy going to that game made him and he talked about it for a long time after his return.

My son and me got to see a World series Championship won live in 2006. I'm sure there is going to be a 6th generation Cardinals fan in our family.

Frazod 01-07-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9293187)

LMAO

The only reason we're having this dialogue is because you were trolling the thread.

I don't need to be pissed to say I don't give a **** about the Giants, San Francisco or you. Seriously. None of the above even remotely registers on the list of things I care about.

BIG_DADDY 01-07-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan (Post 9293192)
Frazod is like Bruce Banner: his secret is that he's always angry.

That's just a deception, his real secret is hormonal. He always feels the need to bleed. He's just good at making it look like something else. Truth is he is an old, fat, short, angry man with no legacy that is angry at the world for being that way.

Frazod 01-07-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9295272)
That's just a deception, his real secret is hormonal. He always feels the need to bleed. He's just good at making it look like something else. Truth is he is an old, fat, short, angry man with no legacy that is angry at the world for being that way.

Yet you're the one who's all butthurt because I don't want to be your friend and fly out to gayferville for a visit. I'm sorry you don't have any friends who want to go to the game with you, sweetie. Maybe I'll send you a cardboard cutout to prop up in the seat next to you. You can even put a Giants hat on it. LMAO

BIG_DADDY 01-07-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9295301)
Yet you're the one who's all butthurt because I don't want to be your friend and fly out to gayferville for a visit. I'm sorry you don't have any friends who want to go to the game with you, sweetie. Maybe I'll send you a cardboard cutout to prop up in the seat next to you. You can even put a Giants hat on it. LMAO

That's what you got out of offering up a ticket if you came out? Amazing. Truth must really hurt.

Dayze 01-07-2013 11:22 PM

Holtz about to throw out the dentures during his speech.

Frazod 01-07-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9295327)
That's what you got out of offering up a ticket if you came out? Amazing. Truth must really hurt.

I can actually duplicate the experience of going to a Giants game with you without leaving Chicago. I'll just go down to the south side, find some semi-literate, blustering goon White Sox fan, then invite him to come watch a game at Wrigley. The only difference is, he'll probably drink beer instead of vitamin-enhanced fufu bottled water.

BIG_DADDY 01-08-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facade (Post 9295339)
I can actually duplicate the experience of going to a Giants game with you without leaving Chicago. I'll just go down to the south side, find some semi-literate, blustering goon White Sox fan, then invite him to come watch a game at Wrigley. The only difference is, he'll probably drink beer instead of vitamin-enhanced fufu bottled water.

It's over Tim, just walk away. There's a whole forum out there for you to bleed on. It's hard watching a bitter ol bitch for going on 13 years now but for the grace of god who knows there I could be and if I had to be you I might be just as bitter. Hope your life gets better, dude.

On another note you are about the last person I want representing the NRA. Being that I care about that subject so much I would appreciate it if you would replace your avatar. You do about as much for the movement as meme does for the Democratic party.