ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jeff Chadiha Interviewed on 810 this morning -Interesting bits about Cassel and OC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255513)

gblowfish 02-02-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8342974)
Clearly, there was conflict between Dr. Evil and Haley almost from the get-go. However, did Haley make Pioli throw stuff at the TV because he wasn't mentioned in a news piece? I think not.Then, there's another part of me that wants to know what in the name of Bill Muir's Depends Budget is wrong with Pioli. He sounds unstable.

FAX

Well, he IS married into the family....the Parcells family. Can you imagine what Thanksgiving dinner is like? Bill and Scott pushing and shoving each other, grasping for a turkey leg, cursing and spitting, and fighting for who gets the turkey leg? It's got to be a very "type-A" family dynamic.

King_Chief_Fan 02-02-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8342883)
Is enough for me to be done with him. We'll see. If this team trots out Matt Cassel and loses, the stadium will be empty and that should be enough right there to make Clark want to make a move.

the trouble is, Chiefs fans don't quit spending the money. They keep on and on and on. It is the only way to get the "Company's" attention. Quit buying the product.

Brock 02-02-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8343012)
the trouble is, Chiefs fans don't quit spending the money. They keep on and on and on. It is the only way to get the "Company's" attention. Quit buying the product.

Take a look at the stadium on gameday. The money has dried up.

Chiefnj2 02-02-2012 10:09 AM

Why is a national ESPN football analyst going on local KC talkshows to talk about the Chiefs when the Super Bowl is 3 days away?

KCUnited 02-02-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8343027)
Why is a national ESPN football analyst going on local KC talkshows to talk about the Chiefs when the Super Bowl is 3 days away?

It's a weekly segment. 810 is in Indy this week. He's got a pretty good relationship with with the 810 morning guys.

DJ's left nut 02-02-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8342883)
I've really soured on this guy. No doubt he was the best hire at the time. So props to Clark for that move at that time.

Doug Whaley was the best hire at the time.

But he sent out a profane email, so clearly he wasn't GM caliber anymore...

ROYC75 02-02-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8342898)
Chiefs play 2 playoff teams next year (I'm not counting the Broncos fluke).

so, expect a 9-6 / 8-8 season, and a general mindset from teh Chiefs/Pioli of "all is gonig to plan. we're building with Cassel"

short of a couple of 24+ losses/blowouts, I don't see Clark making a change.

9-6 =16 Is this the New Pioli math ?:p

Hydrae 02-02-2012 10:48 AM

Here I was thinking Haley was the crazy one. Now I am thinking they are both nuts. Is it Clark driving them crazy or is it in the water?

Dayze 02-02-2012 10:57 AM

:doh!:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 8343079)

:banghead:

mrbiggz 02-02-2012 11:10 AM

Why the fukk is Pioli worried about how the coaches park? If this is true he has to go. There should be no reason why this is on his pallette of things to focus on. Makes no sense at all.

Sofa King 02-02-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbiggz (Post 8343129)
Why the fukk is Pioli worried about how the coaches park? If this is true he has to go. There should be no reason why this is on his pallette of things to focus on. Makes no sense at all.

A dispute over parking is "the thing" that makes you decide to fire a GM?????

Lighten up Francis....

Chiefnj2 02-02-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8343156)
A dispute over parking is "the thing" that makes you decide to fire a GM?????

Lighten up Francis....

I think it is more of - would I rather have my GM getting in a tizzy over an exec taking up two parking spots and having to devote time to addressing it, or would I rather have the GM look at the roster and say "Hey, I have a rookie backing up the LG, C and RG positions, and nobody else. What can I do to add some depth?"

Radar Chief 02-02-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 8343079)

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes. /Jack Butler

DaWolf 02-02-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb (Post 8342815)
2/2 Update: Chadiha is on 810 again this morning. He told a story he heard recently about Pioli. Keep in mind that this story occurs after Pioli was already here in KC.

Apparently Pioli was in a meeting room and a tv on in the background was running a story on the Patriots and the 'Patriot Way'. I guess the tv report went on and on about Tom Brady and Bill Belichek. There was no mention of Pioli. Chadiha said he was told that Pioli got so infuriated that he was not mentioned that he got up, grabbed something off the table and threw it at the wall. He yelled 'I helped build that thing!'

So a grown man who is supposed to be leading OUR organization throwing tantrums.... These Chadiha interviews are very insightful, but so depressing.

I'm not sure how insightful they are. They are certainly entertaining stories, but they stink of people who have an axe to grind with Pioli or who are trying to smear the guy at this point. I mean seriously, a new Pioli sucks story every week? It's reaching a point where I am starting to think some ex-front office folk or ex-scouts that Pioli axed are just badmouthing the guy. If the guy was that egotistical or starved for attention and accolades, he'd be talking to the media every week like Carl did. If he was so power hungry, he could've taken a number of jobs during that whole Patriots run rather than turning down job offer after job offer in order to work behind the scenes in New England. Something just seems off and over the top with a lot of these "stories" from "people" who have talked to Chadhia...

htismaqe 02-02-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8343039)
It's a weekly segment. 810 is in Indy this week. He's got a pretty good relationship with with the 810 morning guys.

Jeff also lives in KC.