ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel Chronicles: The Conclusion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211171)

Pioli Zombie 08-01-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5940704)
nope in other words i think you are a jackass.

Jason. Normally I've liked you. Suddenly today we are having a football discussion. You didn't like my point. So you told me to go wash someones balls.

So wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 08-01-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5940710)
Jason. Normally I've liked you. Suddenly today we are having a football discussion. You didn't like my point. So you told me to go wash someones balls.

So wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device

you know i normally like you, too. but the "they still suck" got me, sorry about the "go wash ROR's balls" thing.:D

stumppy 08-01-2009 02:59 PM

To me the win loss record this year is not nearly as important as seeing evidence of steady improvment. I honestly have no idea how many games we'll win, haven't even given it much thought. My main concern is how well these guys come together and play as a team. So far, IMHO, it looks like things are headed the right direction.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 5940758)
To me the win loss record this year is not nearly as important as seeing evidence of steady improvment. I honestly have no idea how many games we'll win, haven't even given it much thought. My main concern is how well these guys come together and play as a team. So far, IMHO, it looks like things are headed the right direction.

thats what i was trying to get at, well said

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-01-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940290)
Jason thinks Matt Cassel is a franchise top 5 in the league QB apparently....Now that is funny shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940321)
Carson Palmer has a long line of years to judge his performance on and he's not a top 10 QB right now either.

He has to show he's back from his elbow issue.

I admit I think it's hilarious how Jason is flipping out over having a logical opinion on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5940710)

So wtf?
Posted via Mobile Device

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...canewhip-1.jpg

Here; borrow Sauto Discipline Stick, and whack that rose colored glasses-wearing, Sake-fetching sonofabitch up side the head until he learns proper respect!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940524)
Well I think Palmer's better but I'm not going to put him in the top 10 after only playing in a couple games last year. I'm giving Brady the benefit because of how much far ahead of everyone he was before his injury outside of Peyton.

The hate some people have for Palmer amazes me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5940528)
You should go pull his stats since you were big on doing that a minute ago...

Carson Palmer is physically everything people want in a QB, he has the stupid arm and can make ridiculous throws that leave peoples jaws dropping.

I only saw one game of his last year,

KCBOSS1 08-01-2009 03:12 PM

I hate to say it, but evidence of steady improvement this year has to show up in the win/loss record. I mean, if 3 wins is evidence of steady improvement we be pacing ourselves too slow. Plus, I'm going to tell you that if our win/loss record is not considerably better than last year, our good players will lose morale and start bailing, in-fighting, crying trade; all of the symptoms of over-paid athletes whiner's disease.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5940776)

Here; borrow Sauto Discipline Stick, and whack that rose colored glasses-wearing, Sake-fetching sonofabitch up side the head until he learns proper respect!

you should really come visit sometime, i always like to meet other chiefs fans. oh damn i almost forgot you ARENT EVEN A CHIEFS FAN, you are a perpetrator. still come visit sometime, lets see if that little stick could hold up

Titty Meat 08-01-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5940781)
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...canewhip-1.jpg

I only saw one game of his last year, I think it was against NE. But he impressed the hell out of me with his leadership and toughness. He was all bleeding and shit, but he went to work 100% every time he stepped on the field and they almost won the game.

Palmer didn't play the Patriots last year :)

SAUTO 08-01-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 5940785)

he, as usual, doesnt know what the **** he's talking about

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-01-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 5940785)

That's why I said "I think" it was against NE. It was one of the tougher teams.

stumppy 08-01-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5940763)
thats what i was trying to get at, well said

There are so many pieces to the puzzle when putting together a winning team it's mind boggling....to me anyways. If Pioli is able to do it in his first year, especially considering what he had to work with right from the start it will be a miracle. I'm not expecting that at all this first year. It will take a little time for him to pull it all together but I am confident he can do it. With all the changes that have been made from the top down this has already been the best year for the Chiefs in a long long time no matter what the win loss record is come December.

Titty Meat 08-01-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5940788)
That's why I said "I think" it was against NE. It was one of the tougher teams.

Probably the game vs the Giants.

SAUTO 08-01-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 5940790)
There are so many pieces to the puzzle when putting together a winning team it's mind boggling....to me anyways. If Pioli is able to do it in his first year, especially considering what he had to work with right from the start it will be a miracle. I'm not expecting that at all this first year. It will take a little time for him to pull it all together but I am confident he can do it. With all the changes that have been made from the top down this has already been the best year for the Chiefs in a long long time no matter what the win loss record is come December.

yep, thats why its so funny to hear people say that the cassel deal will be a failure if he doesnt win a SB with usROFL like he can win one by himself. but when i use the same arguments in this thread against other qbs i'm not making senseROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-01-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 5940792)

Bingo. It was pretty early in the season. Thanks!

SAUTO 08-01-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 5940792)

he had his best game of the season that week, and IIRC got the injury too.