ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Frankie 08-02-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7795838)
Do you understand how bad you are getting trolled here?

Do you understand how you guys need to mass-troll against just athe little ol' me? And still get shown up for the idiots that you are? ROFL

loochy 08-02-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mensa (Post 7795973)
Do you understand how you guys need to mass-troll against just athe little ol' me? And still get shown up for the idiots that you are? ROFL

WTF?!?! NOBODY HERE IS GETTING SHOWN UP BUT YOU! YOU ARE NOT SMART! WE MESS WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS ENTERTAINING AND YOU JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

/caps lock

Edit: I think Frankie is actually trolling US.

Frankie 08-02-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7795840)
So what few here do you consider to be your intellectual superior?

I don't know about anybody's IQ, so I can't name names. But there are many (not few) whom I consider of excellent intelligence and wit. It's easy to see by their style of posting and lack of an instinctive need to insult another poster to make themselves feel better.

Dartgod 08-02-2011 02:38 PM

I'll go ahead and say it.

Frankie, your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy 08-02-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mensa (Post 7795981)
I don't know about anybody's IQ, so I can't name names. But there are many (not few) whom I consider of excellent intelligence and wit.

And I'm sure they all vote blue....

Frankie 08-02-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7795842)
Holy shit! Mensa! Killer!

My son is a member of Mensa. So that particular mod interference is not too out of reality.

Pants 08-02-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7795978)
WTF?!?! NOBODY HERE IS GETTING SHOWN UP BUT YOU! YOU ARE NOT SMART! WE MESS WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS ENTERTAINING AND YOU JUST KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

/caps lock

What do you mean he's not smart?

JUST HOW SAFE ARE THOSE PLANES WE RIDE [sic] IN EVERYDAY [sic]? WHAT IF IT BREAKS IN MID-AIR??

Frankie's sense of humor is so keen, he totally saw through BossChief's sarcastic post in this very thread and didn't make a compete ****ing idiot of himself. Frankie never does.

Frankie 08-02-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 7795861)
those folks have some serious wind hair

And some serious questions about the argument of some of the posters here.

Iowanian 08-02-2011 02:42 PM

I'll bet your son knows you are a putz and knows better than to bring intelligent people around for you to embarrass with your dumbassary.

Frankie 08-02-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCHawg (Post 7795880)
Nope, still not a mult...but my 25+ years of aircraft maintenance experience says THAT. CAN. NOT. HAPPEN. IN. THE. AIR!!! DUMBASS!!

Everybody is an expert now. Behind their keyboards. :rolleyes:

RNR 08-02-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7795711)

Ouch! Dang Bearcat that type of reply can cause some mental scars, hope you can live with that~

Frankie 08-02-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7795937)
:spock:

What's the problem? I was talking about of a bunch of shit tossing monkeys. And their collective unthinking, instinct driven posts speak of their low IQ.

You on the other hand have argued and presented "evidence." I do not consider you stupid. Just a political ideologue. A trait that drives you to automatically post the opposite view of everything I post, even in non-political posts.

loochy 08-02-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mensa (Post 7796042)
What's the problem? I was talking about of a bunch of shit tossing monkeys. And their collective unthinking, instinct driven posts speak of their low IQ.

You on the other hand have argued and presented "evidence." I do not consider you stupid. Just a political ideologue. A trait that drives you to automatically post the opposite view of everything I post, even in non-political posts.

:LOL:

Frankie 08-02-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7795985)
I'll go ahead and say it.

Frankie, your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159.

Saul Good 08-02-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mensa (Post 7795991)
My son is a member of Mensa. So that particular mod interference is not too out of reality.

People who join Mensa are like the people in the "who's who" books. That is to say that they are gullible and are willing to pay to tell themselves that they are smart and important.

Also, I will bet you that he meets on Friday or Saturday nights. That's when Mensa members tend to be free.