ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Bump 02-18-2012 05:39 PM

I think society would be much better if people got beat down when they do disrespectful, douchebaggy, unacceptable and assholely type things.

I mean, HOW YOU GONNA HIT SOMEONE ELSES KID? who does that?

WhiteWhale 02-18-2012 05:40 PM

What a bunch of marks....

ArrowheadMagic 02-18-2012 05:41 PM

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/3/32/3...5_WellBye.jpeg

1ChiefsDan 02-18-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8381980)
yo, you made a poor choice dude

Based on your sig I figured you would be pro ag school :p

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 8382008)
Holy shit, William grew up like the Waltons. I envy you.

Not the Waltons by any stretch,( they had a big house) but it was an upbringing that every kid should experience. All those brothers and sisters and to this day we are as thick as thieves. My Dad was a Marine who fought on the islands of Saipan and Tinian. He was prone to a little PTSD and on occasion had a few too many beers. Could be a real load to handle when he got riled up.

He taught us what many people in this thread advocate: Take care of your own. And while several of my siblings had poor marriages that resulted in divorce, not one time did any of them end up putting kids in a bad situation, like MTG and former wife or whatever.

That's what causes me the greatest amount of grief in this thread.

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!
Aww ****. You'd do much better at UFla.

MOhillbilly 02-18-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8382010)
No BOYFRIEND should under any circumstances be allowed to discipline any child that is not his. And if this is a live in boyfriend that even makes it worse..

This shit pisses me off

The state of Missouri disagrees.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8381961)
He had every right to shoot him

How do you figure? Did MTG have a weapon?

kysirsoze 02-18-2012 05:51 PM

This thread is fake.

Having said that, I think it's funny that the argument iseems to be he should have called the cops or he should have done what he "did". Is it not possible to go into a rage, beat someone's ass, but stop short of collapsing his lung and breaking his orbital bone? If he (theoretically) hadn't beaten the guy have to death but still beat him up, I imagine there wouldn't be even close to as much (fake) legal trouble. (Probably fake) Boyfriend would have probably gotten in more trouble for the (made up) child abuse, also.

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8382047)
How do you figure? Did MTG have a weapon?

Does not have to have, when a man is taking vital blows that threaten his life, he can shoot to defend himself... Now there are situations involved of course but if he attacked that man where he lives he has the right to shoot him to protect his life or the occupants of that home.

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 8382048)
This thread is fake.

Having said that, I think it's funny that the argument iseems to be he should have called the cops or he should have done what he "did". Is it not possible to go into a rage, beat someone's ass, but stop short of collapsing his lung and breaking his orbital bone? If he (theoretically) hadn't beaten the guy have to death but still beat him up, I imagine there wouldn't be even close to as much (fake) legal trouble. (Probably fake) Boyfriend would have probably gotten in more trouble for the (made up) child abuse, also.

If he would have punched the dude in the face and got a simple assault, I would have no problem with that but to beat this man to a pulp over a slap in the face is very dumb, Now had this mofo molested her or tried to rape the kid I say let the man beat him to a inch of his life but for a open handed slap?

I would like to know both sides of the story.

kysirsoze 02-18-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8382065)
If he would have punched the dude in the face and got a simple assault, I would have no problem with that but to beat this man to a pulp over a slap in the face is very dumb, Now had this mofo molested her or tried to rape the kid I say let the man beat him to a inch of his life but for a open handed slap?

I would like to know both sides of the story.

I agree with all of this except the part where there is another side to this story. Although I will say, if there was another side of the story it must be pretty bad because this one already makes the OP look like an unbalanced moron.

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 8382068)
I agree with all of this except the part where there is another side to this story. Although I will say, if there was another side of the story it must be pretty bad because this one already makes the OP look like an unbalanced moron.

Me and my wife have spent the last 4 days helping a woman who lived with a man who abused her for the last 10 years...

This nutball went over the line the other night when he walked into the kids room and told them he was going to kill himself and it was going to be mommy's fault, Law comes out , dumbass hides gun in basement then runs in woods, cops draw weapons and they arrest him and take him to the nut house for 72 hours and then after that charged him with child abuse.

We moved her out, gave her money, got her in an apartment, took her to the social services place for financial help along with a resource center here... and got her food for her 3 daughters...

I may have over reacted on this thread a bit but alot has happened here the last few days and I am sick of the violence.

Raiderhater 02-18-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8382076)
Me and my wife have spent the last 4 days helping a woman who lived with a man who abused her for the last 10 years...

This nutball went over the line the other night when he walked into the kids room and told them he was going to kill himself and it was going to be mommy's fault, Law comes out , dumbass hides gun in basement then runs in woods, cops draw weapons and they arrest him and take him to the nut house for 72 hours and then after that charged him with child abuse.

We moved her out, gave her money, got her in an apartment, took her to the social services place for financial help along with a resource center here... and got her food for her 3 daughters...

I may have over reacted on this thread a bit but alot has happened here the last few days and I am sick of the violence.

A Raiders' fan sick of violence? What's the world coming to?

In58men 02-18-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8382076)
and I am sick of the violence.

This one is new.