ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

michaelj_58 10-11-2012 03:31 PM

If he doesn't throw an interception or fumble the ball I will be ecstatic,Wouldn't it be nice for a change if we found a diamond in the rough Quarterback,JUST ONCE in a life time.that's not asking too much is it.I'm 52 and all remember is Len Dawson and Joe Montana.

Aries Walker 10-11-2012 03:34 PM

Trent Green, too. I could make a moderate case for Dave Krieg and Rich Gannon as well.

As for Brady Quinn, I don't think he's a superstar in the making, but his performance aside, just having a change will energize the enthusiasm of the team, I think.

Jebus Crimbus 10-11-2012 10:52 PM

Some rustled jimmies up in this bitch.

NJChiefsFan 10-11-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9001617)
Sure didn't seem that way Sunday...

Did you actually watch the videos or the game itself? If so great, I can promise you none of the "experts" on any of the shows did.

Let me be clear. I don't care what you think of the fan base. I am tired of us being known as the "nice, loud fan base without a good team." If you think we are Eagle fans oh well. I don't want Cassel hurt but I do hate the **** out of the guy. Think what you want. If you are trolling fine, but if you think a bunch of media members who weren't actually at the game know what they are talking about then you should wake up.

I do give you credit for finding something to troll about though cause talking shit about this game isn't going to get you far considering we want the loss as much as you do.

royr17 10-11-2012 11:21 PM

before everybody pass judgement, why dont we just give him a chance to see what he can do with better talent in front of him then what he even had to work with in cleveland.

i have a feeling that he is goin to surprise.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jebus Crimbus (Post 9004329)
Some rustled jimmies up in this bitch.

http://i.imgur.com/rZK7r.jpg

BossChief 10-11-2012 11:30 PM

Here are some good threads worth reading back through...

Romeo Crennel thinks Orton should be the 2012 starter if he wins last two games

Per Nick Wright, Orton to start against Packers

DJ's left nut 10-12-2012 12:21 AM

I haven't actually posted a guess anywhere, so here's my actual guess for projections:

18/28, 220 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.

teedubya 10-12-2012 12:33 AM

At this point, I don't CARE if Quinn is better than Cassel... the fact that whenever I would SEE Cassel out there, my blood pressure would rise and I would start to feel hate... at least Sunday, I can watch the game and somewhat enjoy it.

BossChief 10-12-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9004456)
At this point, I don't CARE if Quinn is better than Cassel... the fact that whenever I would SEE Cassel out there, my blood pressure would rise and I would start to feel hate... at least Sunday, I can watch the game and somewhat enjoy it.

pretty much

I see the 5% chance that there is something in Quinn to be excited about as far greater than the 0% I get from watching a Cassel lead Chiefs game.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-12-2012 01:15 AM

Quinn > Cassel

As I said before the season.

New World Order 10-12-2012 01:36 AM

I meant to select option C. Well shit

PutQuinnIn 10-12-2012 08:20 AM

Quinn will win, provided he doesn't try to do too much his first game. I don't think he's had the opportunity to play with this much talent since his days at N.D.

BoneKrusher 10-12-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9004456)

same here. :thumb:

notorious 10-12-2012 08:28 AM

The positives about Quinn are following:

1. He played QB while in college

2. He has NFL level skills

3. His previous failure was at a pile of shit franchise like our own (uh-oh :facepalm:)