ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9097144)
I'm seriously beginning to think I want a cage death match thread between Blackbob and Dane, one-on-one, no one else can post in it. I think it would be awesome.

Lets do it. I already schooled him on Carr's contract. He won't be able to back out this time.

Somebody make the topics. He's not very smart and he all he does is cuss alot. I love the idea of going one on one with him. He has vandalized my wall for months.

I constantly get gang raped here by the same 5-10 guys. I will go one on one with any of you.

I would welcome it.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9097200)
Dane would chew this douche up and spit him out. It would be a bloodbath.

http://i52.tinypic.com/295v97t.jpg

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097188)
I just googled it man. The show is called Lazy Town. It's ****ed up and you are ****ed up for condoning it. I'll leave for a couple of days and let things cool over but, I'm not leaving for good dude.

That's a good start.

Go to the coalition and tell EVERYONE how ****ed up this place is so that nobody else wants to come here. Please.

Well, except for OmahaColt, BroncoStud, Handswarmer, Zappa, Xen, Jacavecious (sp?) and OT

A few others would be welcomed, but those are the guys that come to mind right away that I would love to see integrated into our community.

You can go ahead and share an antifreeze and bartels and james mix with the rest.

bye.

jspchief 11-07-2012 09:31 PM

I think with Haley we had a guy that was still learning to be a head coach. That process was hindered by a GM that dictated things too much.

I said back when we fired him that I thought he'd someday be a great HC. Whether it would have happened in KC is hard to say, but the toxic relationship with Pioli made sure it didn't. He was hired in Pittsburgh to bring balance back to the offense and keep Ben healthy. Last week they ran a balanced offense with mash unit RBs in which Ben was only touched 4 times by a tough pass rush, on route to beating the defending DB champs.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097211)
That's a good start.

Go to the coalition and tell EVERYONE how ****ed up this place is so that nobody else wants to come here. Please.

Well, except for OmahaColt, BroncoStud, Handswarmer, Zappa, Xen, Jacavecious (sp?) and OT

A few others would be welcomed, but those are the guys that come to mind right away that I would love to see integrated into our community.

You can go ahead and share an antifreeze and bartels and james mix with the rest.

bye.

You just don't like me because I challenge you. Let's go one on one without your ass kissing posse. I don't give a **** about rep dude. Let's talk Chiefs.

I challenged Pestilence once and he pussed out. Are you a pussy too Boss?

jspchief 11-07-2012 09:34 PM

As for Blackdouche... this guy needs universal ignore. He's a plague that poisons every thread he touches. He'll lie about anything, whether its being an athlete or a molestation victim, just to try and support his ridiculous opinions.

Stop responding to this cancer.

Lumpy 11-07-2012 09:36 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/21017329.jpg

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9097230)
As for Blackdouche... this guy needs universal ignore. He's a plague that poisons every thread he touches. He'll lie about anything, whether its being an athlete or a molestation victim, just to try and support his ridiculous opinions.

Stop responding to this cancer.

None of it is a lie. Why don't you just put me on ignore and anyone else who want to. Why do you have to beg for universal?

Some of you guys are sad.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097221)
You just don't like me because I challenge you. Let's go one on one without your ass kissing posse. I don't give a **** about rep dude. Let's talk Chiefs.

I challenged Pestilence once and he pussed out. Are you a pussy too Boss?

hahahaha

What does this even mean? Tell ya what...

Give us a list of the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board.

I need a laugh.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097239)

I need a laugh.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/167278.gif

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

hahahaha

What does this even mean? Tell ya what...

I need a laugh.

One on one dude. Let's find out what people know without all the bullshit. Loser gets banned for life.

We'll get Whitlock to choose.

Are you a master debater?

Setsuna 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9096393)
Dave Skretta ‏@APdaveskretta

DJ on Todd Haley: "He knows pretty much all of us, our strengths and weakness, but at the same time, he's not playing." #Chiefs

ROFL Haley knows they won't give a shit and will play like shit since Cassel is starting again.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

hahahaha

Also, whenever you do your hahahaha thing, you wreak of insecurity. it's pretty obvious.

Let's go dude. I'm getting tired of your mouth.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:45 PM

WTF are you even talking about?

Answer the question...what are the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board?

jspchief 11-07-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097236)
None of it is a lie. Why don't you just put me on ignore and anyone else who want to. Why do you have to beg for universal?

Some of you guys are sad.

Because you destroy entire threads with your trolling. Just ignoring you isn't enough because your human garbage stench stinks up the entire forum.

And you are lying. You aren't involved in any significant sports and never were. You weren't molested. You just pathetically pretend you were because that and getting kicked in the skull by a mule are the only explanations for your total social reerunation.

Take the frozen pizza off your lap. Set down the plastic Thor hammer. Untie the superman cape. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for being the basement embarrassment and go get a ****ing life.