ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs John Dorsey agrees to be the Chiefs next GM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268810)

milkman 01-12-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9312283)
Your hatred for Dick Vermeil is delusional.

But given the fact you were advocating for a career journeyman coordinator/CFL coach to get strong consideration as the Chiefs next HC before Reid was hired shows your current mental state.

You are an old piece of shit.

Your old disgusting rotting body and hardening arteries are polluting coherent thought on this message board.

Kill yourself already.

I am sorry that you are too stupid to think outside the box.

chiefzilla1501 01-12-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 9312258)
Are you hearing if he will be able to bring some GB staff with him?

That would be nice.

Get off to a running start.

Based on what we see in many new regimes, many of the area scouts could stay in place. The regional / national scouts will probably be put on notice, and there's probably no shortage of quality scouts looking for a promotion or experienced personnel guys who are looking for work after losing their job from a previous regime. This will be much easier than hiring an assistant. A lot of talent to pluck from.

BossChief 01-12-2013 11:48 PM

I'm thoroughly convinced we will take Geno Smith with the top pick to finish off the trifecta of awesome moves.

1) He is similar in many ways to Aaron Rodgers and Donovan McNabb...the two chosen quarterbacks of Dorsey and Reid.

2) Andy Reid is a pass first coach and we have no quarterback that can fit his requirements as a passing team.

3) Guys like Andy Reid and John Dorsey don't come to a team like KC and turn down other offers unless they think they can win here. Beings that both guys understand the vast importance of QB in todays NFL...neither came here to trade for a guy like Alex Smith.

4) Clark went out and got the top QB coaches available...he wants a QB.

RealSNR 01-12-2013 11:48 PM

Chiefzilla, I like you a lot but why is it whenever I see you post stuff it's about ****ing bullshit that doesn't matter like Todd Haley or Pioli's scouts?

Your talents could be put to far better use.

DaneMcCloud 01-12-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9312341)
Your talents could be put to far better use.

After more than four years of reading his verbose ****ing bullshit, I strongly disagree.

AussieChiefsFan 01-13-2013 12:04 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...qoi2o1_400.gif

milkman 01-13-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9312379)

You might want to caption that.

John_Wayne thinks that is Geno Smith.

Sorter 01-13-2013 12:06 AM

I don't know how much he was involved with individually, but the draft picks/pickups at WR (Cobb, Jones, etc) and at DB (Burnett, Shields, Williams) are definitely awesome.

Sorter 01-13-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9312383)
You might want to caption that.

John_Wayne thinks that is Geno Smith.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud 01-13-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9312388)
I don't know how much he was involved with individually, but the draft picks/pickups at WR (Cobb, Jones, etc) and at DB (Burnett, Shields, Williams) are definitely awesome.

Moving into the first round to grab Matthews, after nabbing Raji in the Top Ten, was genius.

Sorter 01-13-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9312396)
Moving into the first round to grab Matthews, after nabbing Raji in the Top Ten, was genius.

BOOM!

Seriously, if we nab Heckert as Dir de PP or CS, we are set.

aturnis 01-13-2013 12:23 AM

I'll be excited to see if our UDFA recruiting gets a shot in the arm. Sick of seeing quality LBers with potential, go to teams where they have no shot to start in the immediate future, then become studs a few years later.

Other positions too, just like LBers as an example b/c I think a lot of quality guys go undrafted at that position.

Sorter 01-13-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9312435)
I'll be excited to see if our UDFA recruiting gets a shot in the arm. Sick of seeing quality LBers with potential, go to teams where they have no shot to start in the immediate future, then become studs a few years later.

Other positions too, just like LBers as an example b/c I think a lot of quality guys go undrafted at that position.

yup. It amazes me that in 4 years, Pioli only had Belcher produce as an UDFA

The Bad Guy 01-13-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9312424)
BOOM!

Seriously, if we nab Heckert as Dir de PP or CS, we are set.

I think you should go with someone up and coming for that role. Would have to be PP because a lot of people said Heckert didn't do a whole lot of scouting.

Sorter 01-13-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9312465)
I think you should go with someone up and coming for that role. Would have to be PP because a lot of people said Heckert didn't do a whole lot of scouting.

I'm still in undergrad but should I send Reid/Dorsey a resume? ROFL

Agreed Heckert is better suited for PP, and realy hope he comes here in that position.