ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

J Diddy 06-17-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9758633)
Incorrect. The repetition of the formula will produce the same results. This team does NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE until we start taking chances on a QB.

Despite there being evidence to the contrary, you will go down with the ship. Repeating it time and time again, therefore arguing with you is a lesson in futility because at this point you refuse to examine any other possibilities.

All I ask is that you please stop trying to create your own nicknames. They're god awful.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758646)
Despite there being evidence to the contrary, you will go down with the ship. Repeating it time and time again, therefore arguing with you is a lesson in futility because at this point you refuse to examine any other possibilities.

All I ask is that you please stop trying to create your own nicknames. They're god awful.

You lose on both counts.

BigMeatballDave 06-17-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758646)

Awesome

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-17-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9758658)
Awesome!/Lil' Chiefy

There we go.

RustShack 06-17-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9758645)
Your post was wrong.

Not really. It wasn't about any slap dick QB. If you're good enough to play in the NFL, there's a real good chance you won't be a successful QB without good coaching in the NFL. It's a lot more than just pure QB talent.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 11:36 PM

Half of good quarterbacking is not good coaching. That's just absurd.

J Diddy 06-17-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9758679)
Half of good quarterbacking is not good coaching. That's just absurd.

What do you know about quarterbacking that you haven't stolen from NFL films?

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 11:38 PM

I'd really appreciate if you would stop following me around like a little dog and just humping my leg constantly.

Find someone else to annoy.

J Diddy 06-17-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9758682)
I'd really appreciate if you would stop following me around like a little dog and just humping my leg constantly.

Find someone else to annoy.

I asked you a legitimate question. What do you think you know? You sure spout a lot of shit like you are some expert, what experience do you have or knowledge of qb training or, well anything?

You're pretty much a useless talking head with little to no value to anyone.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2013 11:46 PM

Just ****ing stop it, dude.

Sandy Vagina 06-18-2013 07:08 AM

Bravo to J Diddy, TrueFanDave, and Rustshack for putting the crying pussies in their place. LMAO

Sandy Vagina 06-18-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Ah, the site of a former Denver Broncos player gushing over a move the Kansas City Chiefs made is a nice one. I don't care for Mark Schlereth very often but he sums things up nicely here. Schlereth, speaking on ESPN, listed his top five offseason acquisitions. At the top spot was none other than one Alex Smith.
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/6...efs-alex-smith

RealSNR 06-18-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9758814)
Bravo to J Diddy, TrueFanDave, and Rustshack for putting the crying pussies in their place. LMAO

What? The only point any of them made was "You're so negative!" :deevee:

BigMeatballDave 06-18-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9758870)
What? The only point any of them made was "You're so negative!" :deevee:

I have zero problems with negativity.

The issue is its the same shit over and over.

And not a single Chiefs fan here thinks Smith is the answer.

Coogs 06-18-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9757645)
People want us to run an offense like the Texans run, which is fine. But by saying that, do you think Andy Reid is going to run an offense like that?

Cause IIRC, he's never ran one that way.

It is really not "people want us to run an offense like the Texans" O.city. It is just me that is making that reference. The Texans threw the ball right at 35 times a game last year. They ran it right at 32 times a game. I see a lot of parallels in makeup of our two teams. But maybe it is just me. I have been wrong before. :shrug: