ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

Shogun 06-20-2013 07:18 PM

I mean, Ray Lewis retired, there has to be another one or two of these guys playing in the NFL for controversy

Titty Meat 06-20-2013 07:28 PM

I bet it was one of his friends all this is being leaked to make him look guilty so hell talk.

O.city 06-20-2013 07:29 PM

I bet Belicheck and the Pats hired the cleaning crew for him.

stonedstooge 06-20-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9765699)
I bet Belicheck and the Pats hired the cleaning crew for him.

Or told him to hire one. ROFL

scho63 06-20-2013 08:54 PM

It looks more and more like Hernandez is directly in the middle of this shit storm. Not going to end well-he is done in the NFL

Hoover 06-21-2013 05:31 AM

Moeaki is going to have a monster year in NE....

Al Bundy 06-21-2013 06:21 AM

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/2...ron-hernandez/

BOSTON (CBS) – Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will be charged in connection with the shooting death of a 27-year-old Dorchester man, a law enforcement source told WBZ NewsRadio 1030 on Friday.

According to that source, an arrest warrant has been issued on a charge of obstruction of justice.

It is expected that State Police will be responsible for arresting Hernandez, but it is not yet clear when and where Hernandez was going to be arrested.

The source added that it is possible that charges could eventually be upgraded.

The body of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd of Dorchester was found Monday in a field in North Attleboro, about half-a-mile from Hernandez’s home. He had been shot in the head.

Lloyd was driving an SUV that had been rented in the name of Hernandez and was dating a woman who is the sister of Hernandez’s fiancee.

Read: Hernandez Investigation Coverage

At first, Hernandez was said to be cooperating with investigators but police sources said he stopped talking to police after he hired the Boston law firm of Ropes and Gray.

Earlier this week, a lawsuit was filed in Florida, accusing Hernandez of shooting a man in the face after an altercation at a strip club.

wazu 06-21-2013 06:25 AM

What is sentencing like for obstruction of justice?

Sassy Squatch 06-21-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9766691)
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/2...ron-hernandez/

BOSTON (CBS) – Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will be charged in connection with the shooting death of a 27-year-old Dorchester man, a law enforcement source told WBZ NewsRadio 1030 on Friday.

According to that source, an arrest warrant has been issued on a charge of obstruction of justice.

It is expected that State Police will be responsible for arresting Hernandez, but it is not yet clear when and where Hernandez was going to be arrested.

The source added that it is possible that charges could eventually be upgraded.

The body of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd of Dorchester was found Monday in a field in North Attleboro, about half-a-mile from Hernandez’s home. He had been shot in the head.

Lloyd was driving an SUV that had been rented in the name of Hernandez and was dating a woman who is the sister of Hernandez’s fiancee.

Read: Hernandez Investigation Coverage

At first, Hernandez was said to be cooperating with investigators but police sources said he stopped talking to police after he hired the Boston law firm of Ropes and Gray.

Earlier this week, a lawsuit was filed in Florida, accusing Hernandez of shooting a man in the face after an altercation at a strip club.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvpl9gSkZ71qkxjew.jpg

ChiliConCarnage 06-21-2013 06:25 AM

kind of what I figured when I heard he killed surveillance, phone, cleaned home. Covering up for one of his boys. Probably panicked when it happened, dumped the body and now in deep shit

Clearly didn't have the Wolf on dial

Dunit35 06-21-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9766692)
What is sentencing like for obstruction of justice?

It's a misdemeanor. People usually pay a fine and go on their way.

Sassy Squatch 06-21-2013 06:49 AM

Serious note, charges could be upgraded. If his 2 boys rat him out he is in a world of shit.

ForeverChiefs58 06-21-2013 06:57 AM

I wonder why he would smash the camera on home security instead of just erasing footage?

JD10367 06-21-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9765285)
It wasn't the tweets that did it for me. It was the 4 hours of driving around Boston with news choppers hovering above that did it for me. That guy routinely drives 77 in a 65. What else is he capable of?

This is Massachussetts. Driving 77 in a 65 means you're an old lady heading to Foxwoods to play bingo.

JD10367 06-21-2013 07:09 AM

I loved the local interview with Patriots fans shopping at the stores next to the stadium, expressing "shock and dismay", and the woman who started yapping about how concerned she is about the situation because her kids like Hernandez and what does she tell them about their "role models". Any time I hear the words "athlete" and "role model", I want to start shooting people in the eyes myself. Any person who looks to an athlete as a role model needs a beating; any person who lets their kids look to an athlete as a role model needs to be sterilized. How the **** does a person's ability to bounce a ball, swing a bat, catch a football, or do anything else athletic translate into making them a good person? From the earliest days of sports (Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, etc.,.) athletes have NEVER been role models. The only role models a kid should have are his parents (assuming they're good parents) and other people who have clearly proven they DESERVE to be role models.