ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals *KC Royals vs White Sux- July 26, 2013* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274830)

Mr. Laz 07-26-2013 09:11 PM

no ****ing around

he just keep the ball low and let them get themselves out

Mother****erJones 07-26-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9837208)
Bitter White Sox fan is bitter.

Royals win!

Not bitter. We're the bad news bears. Its happens.

O.city 07-26-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9837207)
Yeah, Santana is a #4 on a winning NL club, right? The National League?

I don't share Hamas thoughts on what he is, but him in this situation, isn't worth Wong.

PunkinDrublic 07-26-2013 09:14 PM

Nice to see our bats come alive late in the game.

Mama Hip Rockets 07-26-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9837223)
Nice to see our bats come alive the White Sox defense and pitching implode late in the game.

fixed your post

DeezNutz 07-26-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9837213)
I don't share Hamas thoughts on what he is, but him in this situation, isn't worth Wong.

I would have responded to Hamas directly, but I didn't want to disrespect the Cards thread by shitting on the NL. Didn't think that would be appropriate, and I do think that it's MUCH easier to pitch in that league.

'13 Santana is a legit #2. If he's the difference in a team advancing deep in Oct., he's well worth whatever the price might be.

Sure-Oz 07-26-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9837207)
Yeah, Santana is a #4 on a winning NL club, right? The National League?

Santana going to the NL i'm sure would make him even better. Look at R.A. Dickey coming to the AL and getting shelled, it seems the NL pitchers #'s go up in the AL

Prison Bitch 07-26-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9837177)
Great ****ing performance from Shields tonight. Exactly what we needed. Many prop things to that stallion.

Been excellent all year. He's just an outstanding baseball player. Every team in MLB would love to have him. We don't have many you can say that about.

Luke in te pen is pulling a Davis. Maybe we can find an idiot gm to pawn him off on in the hopes they will convert him back to failed starter like we did with Davis

Ceej 07-26-2013 09:20 PM

Any way we can convince lewdog to start tomorrow's thread with Wanksta Wade on the bump?

Prison Bitch 07-26-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9837229)
I would have responded to Hamas directly, but I didn't want to disrespect the Cards thread by shitting on the NL. Didn't think that would be appropriate, and I do think that it's MUCH easier to pitch in that league.

'13 Santana is a legit #2. If he's the difference in a team advancing deep in Oct., he's well worth whatever the price might be.

Hamas also said their top prospect is going to come up and do .300 & 25 for six years. Consider the source.

O.city 07-26-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9837229)

Like Hamas response in that thread, for what Wong projects as, you have to get more than what Santana can offer.

I also don't think Santana is as good as he's been this year over the life of a potential contract wherever he signs. I dont' think it's a great idea for the Royals to give him a big deal this offseason, TBH.

I don't believe the Cardinals need to add a legit #2 this year to advance deep into October, mainly because I think Miller can be/is already that guy.

If they're going to move Wong, it should be more than a half year rental on a guy like Santana.

lewdog 07-26-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9837238)
Any way we can convince lewdog to start tomorrow's thread with Wanksta Wade on the bump?

I only start game threads when I can watch the game and tomorrow I don't think I can watch.

DeezNutz 07-26-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9837231)
Santana going to the NL i'm sure would make him even better. Look at R.A. Dickey coming to the AL and getting shelled, it seems the NL pitchers #'s go up in the AL

Yep. Drop about an earned run going to the NL, and that's the beauty of facing an 8-man lineup.

O.city 07-26-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9837239)
Hamas also said their top prospect is going to come up and do .300 & 25 for six years. Consider the source.

IIRC, he said thats what he profiles as/to do. He never said thats what he was going to do like it was a certainty.

Ceej 07-26-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9837243)
I only start game threads when I can watch the game and tomorrow I don't think I can watch.

That's alot of sex. Congrats!