ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

Pablo 03-12-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485298)
That's all I am saying, doesn't make me a homophobe, bigot or a hate mongerer....

LMAO

Oh, so that's what you were trying to convey this whole time?

Donger 03-12-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485298)
That's all I am saying, doesn't make me a homophobe, bigot or a hate mongerer....

Some people have issues with dealing with the facts, especially when they are viewed as being icky.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10485275)
Ahhhhh, so incest is against nature but homosexuality isn't? ummm...OK and what offspring can a gay couple bring?

I wouldn't worry about it. It's two guys having sex. It's probably over with in under two minutes. THey have to make their own sandwiches & neither changes the sheets.

ChiefsLV 03-12-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485379)
Some people have issues with dealing with the facts, especially when they are viewed as being icky.

People have a hard time coming to grips with the reality that what has been told/taught/reinforced to them over the years is completely wrong and rooted in prejudice. The stronger the belief, the harder it is to change.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-12-2014 06:29 PM

They'll take the Lord's name in vain in a heartbeat. But man on man will not be tolerated

RealSNR 03-12-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 10484735)
SNR, the poster child for "shit you shouldn't post on the internet."

Taking part in a circle jerk was NOT normal behavior when I was in 7th grade. I was trying to get to second base with whatever chick would let me when I was in an environment like that, and unless I am missing something, so was everyone else.

Why not when it's ****ing true?

You're all getting hung up on the word "normal." I'm not saying this shit happens to 40 or 50 percent of boys. I'm saying this shit happens more than you think. Sexual identity is still developing for a lot of kids in the early stages of puberty, all while hormones are raging like something they've never experienced in their lives before. That has absolutely zero bearing on their sexuality even 1-2 years in the future. And for the most part, this happens with boys who have already identified as heterosexual.

And for crying out loud. I wasn't in that room. I said that hundreds of posts ago.

Prison Bitch 03-12-2014 10:22 PM

Sorry SNR, most of us never jacked off in front of a room full of dudes. That only happens in your VHS tapes sitting by your TV

houstonwhodat 03-13-2014 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10486386)
Sorry SNR, most of us never jacked off in front of a room full of dudes. That only happens in your VHS tapes sitting by your TV

Too late.

The cat's out of the bag now.

Gay.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-13-2014 04:40 AM

We need to be more understanding. Prison Bitch had a lisp as a child. Daily brutal name calling of lisping pillowbitergot. The hate has grounds for it's exsistence.

loochy 03-13-2014 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10486642)
Tony Soprano on Sam:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CajJyuk3P_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Filter evasion. Reported.

houstonwhodat 03-13-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10486654)
Filter evasion. Reported.

I didn't know there was a filter for that.

Take it down whatever.

Simply Red 03-13-2014 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10485291)
Both are abnormal, certainly. Biology precludes homosexuals from breeding with each other.

Anal babies are next, champ.

tooge 03-13-2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10485949)
Why not when it's ****ing true?

You're all getting hung up on the word "normal." I'm not saying this shit happens to 40 or 50 percent of boys. I'm saying this shit happens more than you think. Sexual identity is still developing for a lot of kids in the early stages of puberty, all while hormones are raging like something they've never experienced in their lives before. That has absolutely zero bearing on their sexuality even 1-2 years in the future. And for the most part, this happens with boys who have already identified as heterosexual.

And for crying out loud. I wasn't in that room. I said that hundreds of posts ago.

I missed where you weren't in the room. Since you said there wasn't any butt****ing or dicksucking and guys were daring each other to touch each others junk, I assumed information like that came from first hand knowledge. It's still gay, and I still think you were in the room

Prison Bitch 03-13-2014 08:20 AM

There's a reason SNR is defending his sick fantasies. What a creep.

Fairplay 03-13-2014 08:44 AM

If someone needs to confess that they took sexual advantages of under age boys now would be the time to tell us.