ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Sure-Oz 10-15-2012 04:15 PM

Loved the body armor zombies so badass

frankotank 10-16-2012 08:57 AM

DIE LORI DIE! I HATE YOU – YOU STUPID BITCH!
T DOG! With lines and shit!

I love this show….I shoot guns…..I’m damn good at it if I do say so myself….as already stated…..WHATEVER! I own (among other things) a 38 snubnose….and I can shoot the shit outta that thing....but....WHATEVER!

OK bruvvas you gotta help me out here. I have DISH so I have to watch this shit on my PC. So I don’t get the “last time on Walking Dead” recap crap, it just rolls right into the new episode. I can’t remember a few things….
1- Other than the obvious (she’s a mother ****ing BITCH! I’m getting pissed off just typing this. DAMMIT! DIE DIE DIE!)….why exactly is Rick so pissed off at Lori? He already knows it might be Shanes baby. So I’m thinking that’s not it. What happened at the end of last season that pissed him off so much….you know, other than the afore mentioned obvious?
2 – WHO DIED at the end of last season? They didn’t all make it and I can’t remember who went down.
3 - anyone know if you can buy/watch the new episodes on amazon the same night they air????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9014627)
Here be mild spoilers, in white.
F. Is Michonne going to be making that face all season?

Very good first episode.

Aries, I thought the same thing! She’s doing the Keaton Batman lip scrunch. hahahaha

http://www.parade.com/features/super...ton-batman.jpg
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USA...4ece0b885793ba

Gonzo 10-16-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9019834)
DIE LORI DIE! I HATE YOU – YOU STUPID BITCH!
T DOG! With lines and shit!

I love this show….I shoot guns…..I’m damn good at it if I do say so myself….as already stated…..WHATEVER! I own (among other things) a 38 snubnose….and I can shoot the shit outta that thing....but....WHATEVER!

OK bruvvas you gotta help me out here. I have DISH so I have to watch this shit on my PC. So I don’t get the “last time on Walking Dead” recap crap, it just rolls right into the new episode. I can’t remember a few things….
1- Other than the obvious (she’s a mother ****ing BITCH! I’m getting pissed off just typing this. DAMMIT! DIE DIE DIE!)….why exactly is Rick so pissed off at Lori? He already knows it might be Shanes baby. So I’m thinking that’s not it. What happened at the end of last season that pissed him off so much….you know, other than the afore mentioned obvious?
2 – WHO DIED at the end of last season? They didn’t all make it and I can’t remember who went down.
3 - anyone know if you can buy/watch the new episodes on amazon the same night they air????

Aries, I thought the same thing! She’s doing the Keaton Batman lip scrunch. hahahaha

http://www.parade.com/features/super...ton-batman.jpg
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USA...4ece0b885793ba

Question 1: After she told Rick to kill Shane, (and he did it) she threw her shit-fit at him and pissed him off.
2: I think the only ones who died were Dale, Shane and Ben, (Herschel's kid). Everyone else got out.
3: Amazon usually has the new episodes out within 12 hours.

frankotank 10-16-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9019870)
Question 1: After she told Rick to kill Shane, (and he did it) she threw her shit-fit at him and pissed him off.
2: I think the only ones who died were Dale, Shane and Ben, (Herschel's kid). Everyone else got out.
3: Amazon usually has the new episodes out within 12 hours.

1 - right right. she didn't actually TELL him to kill Shane though right???. she just manipulated the situation, then acted like a bitch when Rick killed him. AND got all pissy that the kid had to put zombie Shane down. I'm with it now... I cannot remember a character in any show I've hated more than Lori. My wife and I watch WD together, and I've told her straight up....I'd have shot you by now!
3 - TWELVE HOURS!!!! :banghead: :#

kaplin42 10-16-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9019950)
1 - right right. she didn't actually TELL him to kill Shane though right???. she just manipulated the situation, then acted like a bitch when Rick killed him. AND got all pissy that the kid had to put zombie Shane down. I'm with it now... I cannot remember a character in any show I've hated more than Lori. My wife and I watch WD together, and I've told her straight up....I'd have shot you by now!
3 - TWELVE HOURS!!!! :banghead: :#

100% agree on Lori.

I also think Rick is just tweeked about the whole situation. Having to kill his best friend, his wife being the dumbest twunt ever to live, and you know the dead walking around trying to turn them into happy meals.

Gonzo 10-16-2012 10:41 AM

Zombie Babie inside Lori would kick total ass.

Bump 10-16-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9020215)
Zombie Babie inside Lori would kick total ass.

especially if it killed that annoying ****

Bump 10-16-2012 10:49 AM

you know one thing I like about this show? It's super popular and it seems as if the corporate suits haven't corrupted this show yet. Look at Mashonne, sure she looks badass but if this were another network, they would have casted a hot black chick like Rhianna or some shit. The girls aren't all slutted out for hollywood and they all look dirty like they should.

KChiefer 10-16-2012 10:55 AM

@frank Torrents, rapidshare(or like sites), or newsgroups are the fastest way to get shows from the net. They're usually out within an hour of the show ending

PhillyChiefFan 10-16-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9020237)
especially if it killed that annoying ****

THIS! oh please let that happen...

blaise 10-16-2012 11:22 AM

It's amazing how in every episode Rick shaved yesterday.

KChiefer 10-16-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9020405)
It's amazing how in every episode Rick shaved yesterday.

Police cannot have beards...even if they are on unpayed leave due to zombie apocolypse.

frankotank 10-16-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 9020094)
100% agree on Lori.

I also think Rick is just tweeked about the whole situation. Having to kill his best friend, his wife being the dumbest CHUNT ever to live, and you know the dead walking around trying to turn them into happy meals.

FYP :D

EDIT - zombie baby! YES! DO IT! just like the Mekhi Phifer scene in Dawn Of The Dead!

frankotank 10-16-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9020478)
Police cannot have beards...even if they are on unpayed leave due to zombie apocolypse.

just wondering.....is it just me, or am I the only one to think Rick is sometimes a total DICK! like throwing the dog food. WTF! I'm hungry bitch! I'da kicked his lilly livered ass for throwing away my damn dog food.

the Grimes family....all a them....do not like!

Deberg_1990 10-16-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9020254)
you know one thing I like about this show? It's super popular and it seems as if the corporate suits haven't corrupted this show yet. Look at Mashonne, sure she looks badass but if this were another network, they would have casted a hot black chick like Rhianna or some shit. The girls aren't all slutted out for hollywood and they all look dirty like they should.

Actually, I thought Samuri girl was a little too well kept. Her hair, makeup and clothing all perfect. She was also clean with no blood.