ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** The Official Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252448)

R8RFAN 11-13-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 8106811)
He'll no. I'd rather trade away a 1st for an old broke dick Qb.

That throws 300+ yards every game? I would too :thumb:

R8RFAN 11-13-2011 03:40 PM

Don't tell me you would't like to see Carson throwing that perfect spiral pass to the waiting arms of Bowe or Baldwin.... Don't lie to me.

kcpasco 11-13-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8106832)
Don't tell me you would't like to see Carson throwing that perfect spiral pass to the waiting arms of Bowe or Baldwin.... Don't lie to me.

He isn't worth possibly 2 first. Just shut the **** up.

Rasputin 11-13-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8106832)

No, we want to win a Super Bowl & most of us would prefure we draft a QBotf to get that shot.

O.city 11-13-2011 03:42 PM

Palmer probably isn't worth 2 firsts, but at this point he's leaps and bounds better than what we have at qb.

R8RFAN 11-13-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8106843)
No, we want to win a Super Bowl & most of us would prefure we draft a QBotf to get that shot.

Well Brother, the plan you are on now and the last 40 years ain't working... You need a Good FA QB on this team...

Jason Campbell will be ready for you next year.

Rasputin 11-13-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8106852)
Well Brother, the plan you are on now and the last 40 years ain't working... You need a Good FA QB on this team...

Jason Campbell will be ready for you next year.

DON'T CALL ME BROTHER ASSWHIPE!

R8RFAN 11-13-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8106847)
Palmer probably isn't worth 2 firsts, but at this point he's leaps and bounds better than what we have at qb.

Do you really think the Raiders will participate in the AFC Championship game? I don't and that's the only way it will escalate to two 1's

R8RFAN 11-13-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8106860)
DON'T CALL ME BROTHER ASSWHIPE!

'
TrampStamp?

Rasputin 11-13-2011 03:46 PM

Whoever wins the AFCW gets a first round ass whooping in the playoffs.

Mile High Mania 11-13-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8106880)

There is no doubt about that one...

R8RFAN 11-13-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8106880)

Now what in the hell would you know about the playoffs? How old are you son? were you even alive when the Chiefs last won a playoff game?

keg in kc 11-13-2011 03:48 PM

That was one of the worst-coached, worst-executed games I've ever seen from a Chiefs team, that featured two of the worst quarterbacking performances I have ever seen in one game my entire life, with some of the worst Kansas City running backs I've ever seen and some of the worst drops I've ever seen. There's absolutely nothing positive that could possibly be taken out of it, although it was actually exactly what I expected to see as of about 11:30 this morning. I just had "a feeling".

I don't care if Cassel ever throws another pass in Kansas City. I mean, I just saw him play a game against a guy who is, hands down, the single-worst NFL starting quarterback I've ever seen in my life and it was like he was trying to compete with him in a "who's worse?" contest.

I don't care if Battle or Jones ever run the ball ever again. I'm tired of slow and falling forward for yards.

They need to hook electrodes up to Bowe and Baldwin, so everytime they drop the ball, they get hit by about 10 billion volts. Not that there were *that* many drops today, but christ, they always happen when they're wide the **** open with room to run. These guys are so great when it requires the concentration for a highlight catch, throw a ball directly to them on the numbers and it's like they turn into Dwanethan Stonehands.

And I hate to say it but I'm really starting to hate this offensive line. The only time they can provide pass protection is when it's a pass call on a running down. Put them in long yardage and it's katie bar the door. And it's been like that for years. Get Wiegmann the **** out of there. Get Richardson the **** out of there.

That defense was an embarrassment today. Everybody knows how bad Tebow is. Everybody knows they're going to run the ball until you stop them, because they can't throw it. No, wait, apparently everybody doesn't know that, because it sure didn't look like our defense had a clue about it, on the field or on the sidelines. And then that touchdown pass. How in the world could they not see that coming? Christ.

kcpasco 11-13-2011 03:49 PM

**** it. At least my baseball team is good. That's all I got.

Smed1065 11-13-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PACHIEFSFAN (Post 8106200)
I was going to get a KC Chiefs tattoo this year. Now I am too embarrassed to get one.

Was if they won? There is less than 1 1/2 months left.

:LOL: