ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** The Official Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252448)

mnchiefsguy 11-13-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8106901)
That was one of the worst-coached, worst-executed games I've ever seen from a Chiefs team, that featured two of the worst quarterbacking performances I have ever seen in one game my entire life, with some of the worst Kansas City running backs I've ever seen and some of the worst drops I've ever seen. There's absolutely nothing positive that could possibly be taken out of it, although it was actually exactly what I expected to see as of about 11:30 this morning. I just had "a feeling".

I don't care if Cassel ever throws another pass in Kansas City. I mean, I just saw him play a game against a guy who is, hands down, the single-worst NFL starting quarterback I've ever seen in my life and it was like he was trying to compete with him in a "who's worse?" contest.

I don't care if Battle or Jones ever run the ball ever again. I'm tired of slow and falling forward for yards.

They need to hook electrodes up to Bowe and Baldwin, so everytime they drop the ball, they get hit by about 10 billion volts. Not that there were *that* many drops today, but christ, they always happen when they're wide the **** open with room to run. These guys are so great when it requires the concentration for a highlight catch, throw a ball directly to them on the numbers and it's like they turn into Dwanethan Stonehands.

And I hate to say it but I'm really starting to hate this offensive line. The only time they can provide pass protection is when it's a pass call on a running down. Put them in long yardage and it's katie bar the door. And it's been like that for years. Get Wiegmann the **** out of there. Get Richardson the **** out of there.

That defense was an embarrassment today. Everybody knows how bad Tebow is. Everybody knows they're going to run the ball until you stop them, because they can't throw it. No, wait, apparently everybody doesn't know that, because it sure didn't look like our defense had a clue about it, on the field or on the sidelines. And then that touchdown pass. How in the world could they not see that coming? Christ.

Exactly. /thread.

GloryDayz 11-13-2011 05:35 PM

LOL, just LOL!!!! I'm still L'ingOL!!!! I hate the Chiefs owner!!! I hope his next affair lands him divorced, poor, and with a never-ending dripping member...

ROYC75 11-13-2011 05:42 PM

I think I'll petition the KU regents to switch and align themselves up in the AFC West. Turner just might have a chance ? :shrug:

Maybe.

That was just another embarrassment . 1st the Dolphins, Now the Donks .......@ ARROWHEAD?

GloryDayz 11-13-2011 05:57 PM

LOL... Just LOL... What a horrible game and day to be a Chiefs fan.... And worse to fly through Denver tomorrow!!

GloryDayz 11-13-2011 06:48 PM

LOL, JFC, just LOL... This team has no heart. They're all very scared, unqualified, unmotivated, bum boys...

GloryDayz 11-13-2011 07:46 PM

Wow....just WOW!!! Still stunned that these guys are this bad...

The Bad Guy 11-14-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8104879)
nobody is saying that Cassel is great ... just that he is not the real issue.

Cassel is a game manager type game and you need good people around him and good coaching. We have neither.

We need upgrades all over in the offseason ... including, but not only at QB.

It starts and ends with Matt Cassel.

You can disagree all you want and say he's not the real issue, but when you get a QB, you shouldn't have to surround him with great talent everywhere to get positive production from him.

He's paid to be a difference maker. That coaching would look a hell of a lot better with a player that wasn't severely limited.

Chiefnj2 11-14-2011 09:54 AM

Cassel is THE real issue. Tons of heart. Tough as nails. He just sucks as a starting QB.

That being said, even if KC plays Stanzi, or had drafted Mallett or Dalton, etc., no young QB is going to succeed with the way the team is playing. The OL is bad. The run game isn't very good. Stupid penalties and dropped balls and poor game preparation.

BoneKrusher 11-14-2011 10:05 AM

if Pioli wants to rebuild the Chiefs he better blow it up and start over three years into it.
this defense is softer than a marshmallow
and in bad need of a QB.
how could he have even considered rebuilding a team with Cassel as the starting QB?

with his knowledge of Matt in new england i would have thought he would have known better.

GloryDayz 11-19-2011 11:17 PM

Wow... LOL, just LOL!!!! Yeah, I'm still pissed!!!