ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549402)
particularly since he has been here longer than you.

Wonder what I can get by with....been here since 2000:hmmm:

You don't have a shit ton of posts, but I would respect the time you've been here, and the fact that you've never been on my radar for anything.

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9549371)
I agree. It always seems he ends up in the same situation. Of course what he said to BossChief was pretty shitty and he should apologize even though it seems like at least according to Dane BC is stalking him a little bit.

A lot of people say a lot of pretty shitty things here. I'm not saying Dane shouldn't apologize, but I am saying that he doesn't owe an apology more than lots of other people around here owe them. To BossChief's credit, he didn't let it bother him because he knew it was a hollow sentiment intended merely to get his goat, which is the way you have to operate around here.

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9549338)
We're not even having this discussion if all he did was insert 4 periods into ****.

You're the one having the discussion.

SAUTO 04-02-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549169)
What does being a father have to do with it?

well it pretty easy for someone to accuse you of something when you have a little child and totally **** up your life when you havent done anything wrong.

a father is alone with his children quite often. a man without kids normally probably wouldnt be near as much

ChiefsCountry 04-02-2013 11:34 AM

Remember there is always two sides to a story.

Sfeihc 04-02-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549386)
No one but simply red is nice to everyone.

That's funny. Now get yo' rear end in the CP Mock and make a pick.:)

Cannibal 04-02-2013 11:35 AM

Wish I had gotten to see what Dane did to him.

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549382)
Thanks for understanding my position.

I'd do the same thing for you, I just don't see you crossing a line and getting banned.

I try pretty hard not to cross the clear lines. Some of the lines have grown increasingly blurry though. For example:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549382)
We do have a long time rule here about taking advantage of people's personal lives that they were courageous enough to share. However, it's debatable that it was somewhat of a two way street. I'm not passing that judgment, and frankly, it's not a huge concern to me. Bosschief didn't ask for punishment regarding it, so it was a non issue. I have however brought it up with Dane because I think it's necessary that we all respect each other's personal lives.

We shouldn't have to be afraid of retribution when we feel like sharing something going on in our lives. My weight is the only exclusion, because frankly, I allow it. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks regarding it. My character here is usually enough for people to respect me on it. When I go off the deep end, most everyone knows it's for shits and giggles and I mean no harm.

That's not really a rule. It's more of a mod empowerment clause that gives mods the power to treat some people differently than others according to their whim. I don't like those, as I've mentioned a time or two in the past. :)

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9549407)
True. Very passive aggressive

And that was the point. Many posters do it. It's baiting the fight so one can sit back and say that other poster said something meaner or more inappropriate than I did.

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9549429)
well it pretty easy for someone to accuse you of something when you have a little child and totally **** up your life when you havent done anything wrong.

a father is alone with his children quite often. a man without kids normally probably wouldnt be near as much

No, it's not that easy. No one is going to **** up your life over what some stranger on an internet message board said about you. You should post about it in Hamas' "Irrational Fears" thread.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549441)
And that was the point. Many posters do it. It's baiting the fight so one can sit back and say that other poster said something meaner or more inappropriate than I did.

yup....I remember the days between you and memememe

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549402)
particularly since he has been here longer than you.

Wonder what I can get by with....been here since 2000:hmmm:

You're hosed buddy. It's the Jesus avatar. They're going to nail you to the cross, so to speak, for the slightest of missteps.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549419)
You don't have a shit ton of posts, but I would respect the time you've been here, and the fact that you've never been on my radar for anything.

and let's try to keep it that way;)

patteeu 04-02-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9549435)
Wish I had gotten to see what Dane did to him.

It's posted earlier in this thread. Search the thread for "reerun".

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549427)
You're the one having the discussion.

Welcome to my discussion. Would you like to contribute?