ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

Quesadilla Joe 10-17-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6178345)
I miss hating the Broncos.

Some fans will say ,"that should be built in to your blood and soul".
Well no shit, Beavis. Thank you for that enlightening reality.

These teams and perspectives have changed. They've changed from the inside. That older and magnificent dynamic has been diluted.
Yeah, you hate and want to hate, and pray for the day you can hate with full vengeance, but you have no ammunition to fire your hate with.

And why is this so?

It is so, because you're at the bottom of the barrel.
And I don't mean draft picks, talent, or the lack thereof. What I refer to is a solid, grounded understanding of the War Philosophy that defines Chiefs Football Against The Mother****ing World.

We currently lie so dead, that Herm's victory against the Broncos at Arrowhead looks like Salvation wrapped in Deliverance. We want and crave that day of the turning tide so ****ing bad, we're willing to overlook or go along with this current regime's desperate, shuffle-fix madness.
I'll admit that the ongoing scouting for talent is a refreshing change from the last Administration's complacency.
Hell, a dog licking his dick in the noonday sun comprises thrice the effort of Carl Peterson at this juncture in the season.
But for someone who walked in the door and proclaimed, "I build teams, NOT individuals", I daresay this mother****er has in fact NOT learned how to build a team. Or at the very least; he's having one monkey-****ing fit of a time applying what he studied at the foot of his Master.

When I see Brandon Flowers sporting a look of pure disgust and hate after losing to the Cowboys, and I see Brandon Albert getting beat down and looking out of place after an outstanding rookie year; I'm going to ask some hard mother****ing questions about where people's heads are at.
I am going to pound that bald mother****er until his awards melt to base metals, or until he wakes the **** up and realizes that he is IN FACT in a whole new world and that his incestuous, East Coast/Parcells connections are not going to save his ass.

Boy better wake the **** up and realize where he's at and where he stands.

Oh, and eat this dick:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...DHOMESPLIT.png

Quote:

Broncos' Moreno voted Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week

Voters on NFL.com have made their choice. running back Knowshon Moreno of the Denver Broncos is the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for games played on Oct. 11-12, the NFL announced Friday.

In his first career start, Moreno racked up 124 yards from scrimmage in Denver's 20-17 overtime win over the New England Patriots.

Moreno was selected from among five finalists through fan votes on NFL.com/rookies. The other finalists were wide receivers Austin Collie of the Indianapolis Colts, Jeremy Maclin of the Philadelphia Eagles and Hakeem Nicks of the New York Giants and quarterback Mark Sanchez of the New York Jets.

After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com/rookies throughout the month of January. The winner will be announced at a press conference at Super Bowl XLIV in South Florida.

This is Pepsi's eighth year as the official soft drink sponsor of the NFL and the fifth year that Pepsi will present the NFL Rookie of the Week and NFL Rookie of the Year awards.
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerTy...ype=REG&week=5

Back to back weeks baby! :)

BigMeatballDave 10-17-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6178345)
I miss hating the Broncos.

:spock:

Quesadilla Joe 10-19-2009 11:01 PM

The previous 4 times the Denver Broncos went 6-0...... They went to the Super Bowl :)

Mile High Mania.... are you on the bandwagon yet????????

kcpasco 10-19-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6190166)
The previous 4 times the Denver Broncos went 6-0...... They went to the Super Bowl :)

Congrats, the Broncos are better then expected

But I'll still take Indy Pittsburgh and New England over Denver come playoff time.

Quesadilla Joe 10-19-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 6190170)
Congrats, the Broncos are better then expected

But I'll still take Indy Pittsburgh and New England over Denver come playoff time.

Denver can beat anyone. Once the playoffs start it isn't the best two teams that go to the SB, it is the hottest two teams that go to the Super Bowl.

SPchief 10-19-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6190175)
Denver can beat anyone. Once the playoffs start it isn't the best two teams that go to the SB, it is the hottest two teams that go to the Super Bowl.

To bad they don't play the super bowl after week 6

Quesadilla Joe 10-20-2009 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 6190238)
To bad they don't play the super bowl after week 6

Denver's offense gets better and better each week. Every game somebody new steps up.

craneref 10-20-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Didn't they get their asses whipped in at two of those Super Bowls? 6-0 is a great start, but all of donkey land was talking about a Super Bowl run last year at mid-season as well. How did that work out?

Bowser 10-20-2009 09:48 AM

I am stunned by with what McDaniels is getting out of Orton, and what Nolan has brought to a defense with essentially the same players that stunk it up last year. Everything is going the Broncos way right now. (the sound of me puking)

Quesadilla Joe 10-20-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Eddie Royal will be named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
https://twitter.com/Denver_Broncos/status/5029612902

Well deserved. It had been almost 10 years since Denver had a KO return TD. :)

orange 10-20-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Eddie Royal will be named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
That one was a gimme. He should be joined on the weekly Honor Roll by Dumervil.

Quesadilla Joe 10-21-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Kyle Orton - 1 win away from tying for the most consec. wins (7) by a QB to start yr. w/new team since NFL merger
https://twitter.com/psmyth12/status/5050389818
:)

Mile High Mania 10-22-2009 06:46 AM

Quote:

:D It depends which bandwagon you're asking about...

I've never distanced or renounced my rights as a diehard Broncos fan for the last 24 years.

Am I on the 'Superbowl or Bust' bandwagon? No.

Unlike you, I vividly recall the games and teams of the 80s... I'm very familiar with history. To a degree, I'm jaded a bit and have learned over the years to temper my enthusiasm. It's something that comes with time. I've been through several coaches, several winning streaks, etc...

A few years ago, it was said that Denver had gone to the Superbowl every 10 years... 77, 87, 97... well, not so much in 07. Trends are nice, but they don't always come out how you like them.

Obviously, I've raised my expectations for the season... they're on the verge now of competing for playoff positioning, which is odd and rare after just 6 games.

Winning @ SD and @ Oak are huge... having a 3.5 game lead is stunning.

Remaining games vs Redskins, KC twice, with home games vs OAK and SD... that's 10-11 wins, in a season where I set my expectations much lower due to all the change.

Now, don't take this the wrong way... you're having some fun with the thread and saying "look at how right I was". And, that's fine... but, if you do that every season, despite the circumstances then it doesn't mean much for me. It doesn't take much to claim greatness for your team every year... look at GoChiefs.

There are fans of every team, every season that claim they're going to the SB... I'm sure you could find 3-4 Lions fans that said that about 7 weeks ago.

So, I'll end it by being clear... I've never put the predominantly orange and blue face paint in the drawer. I've just learned to be more rational about my expectations and increase them as time goes along through the season. They're playing great right now, but they have some teams (Steelers, Colts, Ravens, Giants, Eagles) that are going to punch them in the mouth and I'm interested to see them respond. They have 4 divisional games remaining and even though they may not appear tough - they're certainly not 'gimme wins'.

Enjoy.

Quesadilla Joe 10-22-2009 07:19 AM

Typical Mile High Mania.... never excited about his Broncos :)

I'm not making any look at me posts, I am just updating this thread with Broncos news like always.

Mile High Mania 10-22-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6195406)
Typical Mile High Mania.... never excited about his Broncos :)

I'm not making any look at me posts, I am just updating this thread with Broncos news like always.

One day you'll understand. There's nothing fair-weather or 'wait and see' about my fandom...