ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Turn ons (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230509)

DiaperBoy27 07-13-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6877025)
A look that says, "Sure, I could do more, but I don't need to".

I think the point of the thread is - what if the person "needs (or wants) to do more".

the Megan Foxes of the world can obviously do little wrong, but 97% of the population isn't so lucky.

Heather 07-13-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 6876995)
I think the word broad in reference to a woman is funny, that's why I use it. If everybody used that term, I would most likely stop. I'm 28, and have never called anyone a fox, because it isn't funny to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

So, you're saying that we should embrace the term 'broad' really? Destigmatize it in a way? Then it might fall out of our vernacular. I'm all for that. Count me in on your revolution.

So do I need to put a smiley face here to denote that I'm joking around?

Real turn offs: cruelty

Real turn ons: intelligence and a sense of humor. Someone that likes pub food, but will try things that are different. Adventurous. Oh and wine...must like wine. Even if its' that crappy sweet stuff. :rolleyes:

RJ 07-13-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 (Post 6877110)
I think the point of the thread is - what if the person "needs (or wants) to do more".

the Megan Foxes of the world can obviously do little wrong, but 97% of the population isn't so lucky.

I'm talking about average women. To me, a woman looks better when she doesn't try to do too much. I like a woman who knows how to put herself together without looking flashy or store bought, if that makes sense.

Mr. Laz 07-13-2010 02:56 PM

skirts are a big turn-on ... it's like some torturous tease because you wanna see what's under there and women are so good at crossing and uncrossing their legs and just the right time to prevent "peekage"

show me the color of your panties, gawd dammit!! :cuss:

:D

Jilly 07-13-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6877162)
I'm talking about average women. To me, a woman looks better when she doesn't try to do too much. I like a woman who knows how to put herself together without looking flashy or store bought, if that makes sense.

Understated was the word I was looking for

Jilly 07-13-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 6877144)
So, you're saying that we should embrace the term 'broad' really? Destigmatize it in a way? Then it might fall out of our vernacular. I'm all for that. Count me in on your revolution.

So do I need to put a smiley face here to denote that I'm joking around?

Real turn offs: cruelty

Real turn ons: intelligence and a sense of humor. Someone that likes pub food, but will try things that are different. Adventurous. Oh and wine...must like wine. Even if its' that crappy sweet stuff. :rolleyes:

I get the feeling you and Bugeater know each other.....? No?

Either way, welcome.

RJ 07-13-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6877294)
Understated was the word I was looking for

I likes me some understatement!

ToxSocks 07-13-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6877276)
skirts are a big turn-on ... it's like some torturous tease because you wanna see what's under there and women are so good at crossing and uncrossing their legs and just the right time to prevent "peekage"

show me the color of your panties, gawd dammit!! :cuss:

:D

Esto.

And I would like to add:

Pink Lips. No, not red lips, not lips with "lip" liner around them, nice, soft pink lips.

Hands. Chick has to have nice hands. I can't have man hands on a woman. No short and stubbies. Long, slender woman hands is what i need.

Feet. Gotta have nice feet. No bunyons or whatever they're called and no snaggle toes!

And I enjoy ass and legs. I love long slender legs. Mmmm......especially when they wrap around you.....tis the best i say.

Clothing: I prefer the rocker girl kinda look. I digg the chick's who shop at Tilly's. Emo chicks are smokin' hot, almost as hot as punk rock girls. The "Suicide girls".....mmmm....if i knew how to make the drool icon it would be inserted here.

Jilly 07-13-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6877296)
I likes me some understatement!

Boy do I!

Although last night, I was watching cinemax, accidentally....:rolleyes:..... and there was some show about sex in the dominican....those girls aren't understated at all....but something about them.....wow.

RJ 07-13-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6877295)
I get the feeling you and Bugeater know each other.....? No?

Either way, welcome.

What made you think they know each other?

Maybe she's just a fast learner. :D

Jilly 07-13-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6877302)
What made you think they know each other?

Maybe she's just a fast learner. :D

Just the banter between them...go back and check it out. He seemed way too familiar with her.

RJ 07-13-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6877301)
Boy do I!

Although last night, I was watching cinemax, accidentally....:rolleyes:..... and there was some show about sex in the dominican....those girls aren't understated at all....but something about them.....wow.

If I were say hanging out on the beach in Rio, I would forget all about how much I like understatement.

RJ 07-13-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6877304)
Just the banter between them...go back and check it out. He seemed way too familiar with her.

Right. And then she called Bug an asshole. Thus, my point.....she may just be a fast learner. Or his wife.

ToxSocks 07-13-2010 03:09 PM

Oh, and those socks that go up to your knees. Those are hot!

And a football jersey with just some booty shorts. or no shorts, that works too. With some nice long slender legs......**** yeah!

ToxSocks 07-13-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 6874283)
I don't like much make-up. Especially eye make-up.

I hate tattoos.

Jewelry is nice but I prefer simple. I don't like big earrings and bracelets.

I think understatement makes a woman more attractive.

I love eye make up if it's done right. Chicks with tatts are hot.

Keep the piercings though, not into it unless its on your tongue, nipples or vagina.