ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should we post our vacation pictures on Chiefs Planet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262076)

Tom_A_Hawk 08-07-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8792612)
Spinoff from another thread. I was curious what the Planet says on this issue.

I was of the opinion that posting vaction pictures on Chiefs Planet is not a path that I want to go down here in the community. Post them on Facebook.

Inmem58 thought other pics were posted on here all the time. What's the difference?

There ya go. Is there a difference?

I find all this so interesting....don't post vacation pics, but do start and participate in all the poop threads possible. :hmmm:

Phobia 08-07-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8797321)
First class member huh Phobia?

You do realize how childish he sounds right?

Yeah. But I don't let one reeruned thread impact my view on the guy over 9 years. He's going to have to go full reerun mode a lot more often than this one thread.

The thread is moderately funny but it's more sad than funny. I saw this getting ugly from the first time I clicked in. Sometimes it's better to just walk away. But BRC is a big boy. He can take his lumps.

qabbaan 08-07-2012 10:16 AM

"academy"?

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8797670)
Yeah. But I don't let one reeruned thread impact my view on the guy over 9 years. He's going to have to go full reerun mode a lot more often than this one thread.

The thread is moderately funny but it's more sad than funny. I saw this getting ugly from the first time I clicked in. Sometimes it's better to just walk away. But BRC is a big boy. He can take his lumps.

When were you Jim Nasium? a mouse scroll over your username says it was your previous username, I guess I missed all that.

Bearcat 08-07-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8797613)
That's pretty narrow minded of you. Cherry picking what posts you want to "remember"? I don't need you to look anything up for me, I was suggesting it for you because you're wrong about me. I'm very aware of why it was taken away, it was the risk I took to troll clay. Who, I'm sure is a much more model poster in your eyes.

Sigh... you've reported 7 posts in the past ~12 months. You instigated one, but another mod took care of it and cleaned up anyway... the other two were due to auto-play posts. You've given 6 infractions... 5 were reversed and the 6th was ignored by the mods.

So, that's 3/13 acted on and 2/13 that were legit and not instigated by you.... 15% does not display a "good grasp" of the concept beyond the annoyance associated with auto-play.

Phobia 08-07-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8797683)
When were you Jim Nasium? a mouse scroll over your username says it was your previous username, I guess I missed all that.

Don't know. Must have been something silly. I must have been trying to get in his old lady's pants. Who wouldn't?

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8797692)
Sigh... you've reported 7 posts in the past ~12 months. You instigated one, but another mod took care of it and cleaned up anyway... the other two were due to auto-play posts. You've given 6 infractions... 5 were reversed and the 6th was ignored by the mods.

So, that's 3/13 acted on and 2/13 that were legit and not instigated by you.... 15% does not display a "good grasp" of the concept beyond the annoyance associated with auto-play.

What's an auto play post?

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8796806)
I'm pretty sure I've never seen you report a post that needed reported or infract someone for a legit reason, so no, you don't have a good grasp of the concept.

you said I never used it for a legit reason. I said I had. Even only using the last years stats, where I admitted I used it "illegally" I still used it for a legit reason. That was my only point and you proved it, but acted like you didn't.

What's your beef with me anyway?

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8797698)
Don't know. Must have been something silly. I must have been trying to get in his old lady's pants. Who wouldn't?

That makes sense. I don't know him or his lady, but I've heard things.

Hey, if this internet crap hasn't burned any real life bridges. Remember the home improvement projects we discussed about a year ago? Keep me in mind if you have some slow weeks later in the fall or "ber" months.

loochy 08-07-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8797708)
where I admitted I used it "illegally"...

What's your beef with me anyway?

wtf?

Bearcat 08-07-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8797703)
What's an auto play post?

It's when you click on a thread and someone has a video or audio clip set to play automatically.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8797670)

Taking your lumps is part of this place. I think in the first month, I got my name changed, posted a dupe article and got ripped, posted a mistake thread and it went on for pages with pics.

Posters don't have to like me and I don't have to like them to coexist in the community and the place is better for both of us being here.

BigRedChief 08-07-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8797698)

No, that was Jiminwitchita.;)

Phobia 08-07-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8797718)
That makes sense. I don't know him or his lady, but I've heard things.

Hey, if this internet crap hasn't burned any real life bridges. Remember the home improvement projects we discussed about a year ago? Keep me in mind if you have some slow weeks later in the fall or "ber" months.

I honestly don't remember who changed it to JimNasium or why. Seems strange.
Why would it the stupidity here impact RL friendships? We can still put together some stuff on your pad. You know how to find me.

crazycoffey 08-07-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8797727)
It's when you click on a thread and someone has a video or audio clip set to play automatically.

oh yeah, that's annoying shit though, you gotta admit.