ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Your QB and HC of choice next year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263555)

Black Bob 09-18-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8924330)
him and I still like Bray even after the loss he made excellent throws on 3rd down but his receivers weren't doing him any favors. It does seem he's a Dan Marino prima donna type

Bray has always been loser. I would pass.

KC_Lee 09-18-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8924330)
him and I still like Bray even after the loss he made excellent throws on 3rd down but his receivers weren't doing him any favors. It does seem he's a Dan Marino prima donna type

I don't know, I saw Bray miss big time on a few throws early in the game with FLA.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bray's arm. He can sling it with the best of the them. But unless we have a QB guru on coaching staff I see his accuracy being a big issue in the pros.

RealSNR 09-18-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8923631)
I think he is a perfect fit. I said the Rams should have went after him last year. Here is a native of Missouri. Worked under Marty here, first as strength coach then in an adminstrative role. Saw the rebuilding of the Chiefs through Marty. Worked in Minnesota during the Denny Green era. Moved on to Washington with Marty. Then went to New Orleans in the Haslet and Sean Payton. Hired in Green Bay under Ted Thompson. Lots of damn good football solid hard nose football guys.

And not a single Patriot among them.

Love it.

Tribal Warfare 09-18-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 8924348)
I don't know, I saw Bray miss big time on a few throws early in the game with FLA.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bray's arm. He can sling it with the best of the them. But unless we have a QB guru on coaching staff I see his accuracy being a big issue in the pros.

the dude has good accuracy, a lot of his "drops" hit the hands of the receiver. I'm not talking Matt Cassel fingernail sprawled out hit(touched) either. the INTS were more of being a gunslinger like Favre. He definitely needs to reign his decision making in, but that's his confidence in his arm though.

KC_Lee 09-18-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8924389)
the dude has good accuracy, a lot of his "drops" hit the hands of the receiver. I'm not talking Matt Cassel finger nail sprawled out hit(touched) either.

I hear what you are saying but I am talking about some serious overthrows and 3 yards to the right or left of his open receiver.

Again, I think Bray has the tools to be great but, in my humble and limited opinion, he really needs a great QB coach in the NFL to keep him from being the next Jeff George, aka all arm no accuracy.

Black Bob 09-18-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8924389)
the dude has good accuracy, a lot of his "drops" hit the hands of the receiver. I'm not talking Matt Cassel finger nail sprawled out hit(touched) either. the INTS were more of being a gunslinger like Favre. He definitely needs to reign his decision making in, but that's his confidence in his arm though.

But he doesn't win very much... It's not all the drops.. Something is missing with Bray imo.

KC_Lee 09-18-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924402)
But he doesn't win very much... It's not all the drops.. Something is missing with Bray imo.

I might put some of that on the HC Dooley. Dude goes full RAC with making zero halftime adjustments. Dooley has multiple games where he was tied or leading a ranked team at the half only to lose the game big time in the second half.

Tribal Warfare 09-18-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924402)

Thus far from what I seen I like the kid,he has some technique issues like throwing on his backfoot which is correctable. I'd definitey take that risk if he's the best QB option on the board behind Wilson. I have to admit I haven't seen enough of Geno Smith to make a far assessment of him.

oRYMANo 09-18-2012 04:49 PM

Mike Gundy and EJ Manuel :)

Richard_Cuckold 09-18-2012 05:12 PM

definitely Bill Cowher or Gruden. I'd be happy with either.

Reerun_KC 09-18-2012 05:23 PM

Bill coward? Oh God no.

Sorter 09-18-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 8926004)
definitely Bill Cowher or Gruden. I'd be happy with either.

http://th991.photobucket.com/albums/...familypuke.gif