ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

R8RFAN 10-07-2012 04:55 PM

Yall quit trying to turn this shit around to me, I didn't cheer when he went down

Easy 6 10-07-2012 04:55 PM

After all of this, for a player to not recognize what was actually happening is pretty sad, questioning the character of some of the very best fans in the NFL.

It was nothing but a sigh of relief, not cheering for the pain of "the person inside the laundry", that Matt is a good, hardworking guy, has been documented & agreed on to death both here at the Planet, elsewhere online & everywhere else, Eric... the fans that pay your bills were simply ready for a CHANGE.

Now go play ball & use all of that verbal anger to rally the team around Quinn.

Old Dog 10-07-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8989169)
They weren't cheering him going down. The cheer was for Quinn coming in.

Yes, but admitting facts would get in the way of their argument

the Talking Can 10-07-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8989287)
It's the same thing. Frankly I don't feel compelled to defend it.

He's a goddamn plague on this franchise and the front office that absolutely refuses to move on from him has pushed this fanbase to its breaking point.

We want him off the field - all of us. Literally every single fan of this franchise that has been paying attention would love nothing more than to never see Matt Cassel take another snap for this franchise.

So we can sit here and say stuff like "oh, we weren't cheering for his injury, we were cheering for the QB change" all we want, but it's just putting a different spin on the same truth: we were cheering because Matt Cassel was no longer under center and not a single one of us gave one single **** as to what the cause of that was.

And I don't feel bad about it for one second. He sucks. He will always suck. I spend a shitload of time and money hoping that this product that is nothing more than mere entertainment is actually entertaining and with that dicksmoke around, it isn't entertaining in the slightest.

Here's hoping that he never takes a snap for this franchise again. And yeah, I'm going to boo the shit out of that asshole and his 15 passes for 90 yards if he starts the next home game. And if he gets knocked out again, I'm gonna cheer my ass off because he's gone.

I won't be alone.

cosign

lewdog 10-07-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989292)
Yall quit trying to turn this shit around to me, I didn't cheer when he went down

Well why the **** weren't you cheering!?

See, it is your fault.

Marco Polo 10-07-2012 04:58 PM

Search for Eric Winston on Twitter. Every major journalist is tweeting about it. Thanks, buddy.

R8RFAN 10-07-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8989307)
Well why the **** weren't you cheering!?

See, it is your fault.

i don't do that because karma will get me

KCrockaholic 10-07-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989292)

I didn't cheer when Russell went down, or when Al Davis died.

R8RFAN 10-07-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 8989310)
Search for Eric Winston on Twitter. Every major journalist is tweeting about it. Thanks, buddy.

Fly a banner next week about him LMAO

jspchief 10-07-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8989261)
Eric Winston ‏@ericwinston
Obviously i know not all 70k were cheering. And please don't act like the cheering started when Quinn came in.

You can also be certain the fans weren't cheering the Chiefs taking the lead, Eric.

wazu 10-07-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 8989310)

Yep. Chiefs drop to 1-4 and Winston makes a national story about what terrible people their fans are. Thanks, man.

mcaj22 10-07-2012 05:00 PM

i officially hate eric winston as much as i do romeo, scott pioli, etc

**** these guys for ruining my favorite team. i am a fan. i pay ****ing money every year. you get paid millions because of people like me. start playing like the other 31 teams in the NFL and we wouldnt have this problem. Stop being a shit franchise

R8RFAN 10-07-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8989313)
I didn't cheer when Russell went down, or when Al Davis died.

No bad karma for you, you are a true fan of the game... :thumb:

Agent V 10-07-2012 05:01 PM

Nobody was cheering about Matt getting hurt in my section. I couldn't hear cheers from anywhere in the stadium. They cheered when Quinn jogged onto the field. Hell, the stadium applauded Cassel when he got up and walked to the sideline.

Shut the **** up, Winston, and do your ****ing job.

jspchief 10-07-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8989311)
i don't do that because karma will get me

Karma got you when you were born reeruned.