ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

Sonic Cowboy-Raider 10-12-2012 10:04 AM

I have ALWAYS supported shitty notre dame players like brady quinn

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...0b0f5deb/l.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 11:05 AM

That kid must have really pissed you guys off.

Ace Gunner 10-12-2012 11:25 AM

From Crennel's presser, earlier this week;

When asked about the difference between Cassel and Quinn, Crennel noted that physically they are comparable, but Cassel’s similarity with his teammates and playtime make the biggest difference.

“They have similar skill sets. They both can throw the ball. They’re both tall quarterbacks. They’re both experienced. I think the thing that Matt has is more game time. That’s the biggest difference, actual game time in the game. Quinn has been in the league, and he’s been on different teams and he’s seen different operations and how things are done. I think that he’s excited about this opportunity. I think he’ll be good and make the best of it.”

The Franchise 10-12-2012 11:27 AM

RAC is a ****ing idiot. Quinn and Cassel are NOT the same QB. They aren't physically comparable. Matt does not have the arm that Quinn does.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Cassel has been gifted opportunities throughout his entire career. Quinn has been getting ****ed over his entire career.

durtyrute 10-12-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9005215)
RAC is a ****ing idiot. Quinn and Cassel are NOT the same QB. They aren't physically comparable. Matt does not have the arm that Quinn does.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Cassel has been gifted opportunities throughout his entire career. Quinn has been getting ****ed over his entire career.

This!! With some of the shit RAC says and does, I wonder if he is going senile or something.

kysirsoze 10-12-2012 01:06 PM

I hope he's worse, because I know he won't be good enough. I'm worried he'll be just good enough to win a couple more games and take us out of the top of the draft.

whoman69 10-12-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9005208)
From Crennel's presser, earlier this week;

When asked about the difference between Cassel and Quinn, Crennel noted that physically they are comparable, but Cassel’s similarity with his teammates and playtime make the biggest difference.

“They have similar skill sets. They both can throw the ball. They’re both tall quarterbacks. They’re both experienced. I think the thing that Matt has is more game time. That’s the biggest difference, actual game time in the game. Quinn has been in the league, and he’s been on different teams and he’s seen different operations and how things are done. I think that he’s excited about this opportunity. I think he’ll be good and make the best of it.”

http://d.asset.soup.io/asset/1529/1517_d94d.gif

HemiEd 10-12-2012 01:27 PM

As the week has progressed, I am convinced he is going to seize the opportunity and play lights out.

Of course, the stink from last Sunday's game has subsided to an extent and this is normal for me to start getting more optimistic by Friday.

Start Croyle 10-12-2012 01:27 PM

The deck is stacked!

Unfortunately, NFL football is not a "plug and play" sport. You can't just randomly dump players in and expect them to play at their full capability with the rest of the team if they are unfamiliar with eachother. Payton Manning has gone on record several times to say that he feels all the OTAs and training camps and preseason games are a crucial part of building a team up, and that he wouldn't be able to play on a high level without it. So when you just toss a QB into the flames, 9 times out of 10 its a mess. Lightning strikes once in a while, but most likely it won't happen this Sunday! And I actually believe Quinn is a better QB than Cassel!

It's the same thing that happened to Croyle a few years back! It's just a move to make Pioli and Cassel look better. Let the backup that everyone wants to see play, but only give them half a week to practice instead of a whole training camp and year of preparation. Then, when the QB struggles, you can smugly bench him and start Cassel for another year!

There have been some threads claiming that the Cassel injury has been exaggerated, and I believe them! It's just a ploy to cover Pioli's butt again!

TEX 10-12-2012 01:48 PM

I'm cheering for the guy!

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 02:34 PM

Drinking the Brady Quinn Koolaid while it's fresh sure tastes good as you wash down that Matt Cassel shit sandwich.

melbar 10-13-2012 12:03 AM

Everybody sucks in Cleveland.

Easy 6 10-13-2012 12:19 AM

With a full monte team effort... 11/20 190 1td (rush) 2int.

20-13 the D rises to their meager competition.

Beats losing.

MMXcalibur 10-13-2012 01:43 AM

I think Quinn will do well. Enough to get a start vs Oakland.

007 10-13-2012 02:38 AM

Why does it feel like it has been a ****ing month since the Chiefs last game?