ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9097270)
Because you destroy entire threads with your trolling. Just ignoring you isn't enough because your human garbage stench stinks up the entire forum.

And you are lying. You aren't involved in any significant sports and never were. You weren't molested. You just pathetically pretend you were because that and getting kicked in the skull by a mule are the only explanations for your total social reerunation.

Take the frozen pizza off your lap. Set down the plastic Thor hammer. Untie the superman cape. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for being the basement embarrassment and go get a ****ing life.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...8j04o1_500.gif

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097269)
WTF are you even talking about?

You can read. I said you are nothing without your buddies Johnny. Come on and "sweep my leg" dude.

"No Mercy" right?

http://www.btsh.org/bruise/wp-conten...4/cobrakai.jpg

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097248)
One on one dude. Let's find out what people know without all the bullshit. Loser gets banned for life.

We'll get Whitlock to choose.

Are you a master debater?

My opinion is posted on this site to damn near every single topic over the last 4 years.

Your opinion on every topic has been laughed at by EVERYONE since the day you showed up.

You probably have 3 of the top 5 most reeruned things I have EVER seen posted on this site to your credit, so there is that.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:51 PM

Sorter,

Quit changing the subject you Cobra Kai cronie.

Can you people see how these guys are? Seriously, I will debate anyone here one on one in a thread. if you look around, I constantly get gang raped by 10 people. Give me a shot one on one.

This is pretty funny. ROFL

I'm going to bed and will be back in a couple of days. If anyone is up to the challenge, let's do it Tuesday.

No Mults. Just the real deal.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097278)
You can read. I said you are nothing without your buddies Johnny. Come on and "sweep my leg" dude.

"No Mercy" right?

http://www.btsh.org/bruise/wp-conten...4/cobrakai.jpg

Again, what are you even talking about?

FYI

I came here and had little problems after a short initial hazing...you will ALWAYS be laughed at no matter how long you stick around.

Shogun 11-07-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097288)
Sorter,

Can you people see how these guys are? Seriously, I will debate anyone here one on one in a thread. if you look around, I constantly get gang raped by 10 people. Give me a shot one on one.

I'm going to bed and will be back in a couple of days. If anyone is up to the challenge, let's do it Tuesday.

You and me, one on one.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097282)
My opinion is posted on this site to damn near every single topic over the last 4 years.

Your opinion on every topic has been laughed at by EVERYONE since the day you showed up.

You probably have 3 of the top 5 most reeruned things I have EVER seen posted on this site to your credit, so there is that.

Then what are you afraid of man? It can even be a gentleman's debate with no name calling or language. We can lower the stakes if you want?

All i want is a shot at a fair shake and a clean slate.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Sorter,

Are you trying to say I have mults?

I go by the same name on any Chiefs site I have ever posted on and have never made a mult. Stop calling people that share similar takes with my "cronies" we are just a group of posters that hate having dumb****s like yourself ruin this site post by post.

Its sad that the banner has brought so much traffic to this site at a time when you post 300 times a day and give the site a bad name.

It really is.

Go drink some more of my pee.

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Sorter,

http://s5.tinypic.com/25qskmo.jpg

LMAO, how did I try and change the subject?

WTF is the subject anyways?

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9097295)
You and me, one on one.

Alright man! :toast:

Let's do it Tuesday. You get three topics and I get three topics. Each guy gets ten replies to each topic.

I'll go first or last. It's your choice.

We will get Whitlock to choose the winner. His job is to argue his point.

No interuptions in the thread. Just me and you.

No influencing Whitlock either.

Let's keep it fair all.

The debate can start at 12:01 A.M. Tuesday and end will end at 11:59 P.M. on Tuesday

Are you cool with the banned for life stakes?

Sincerly, thanks for the chance dude.

Bugeater 11-07-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097300)

*ahem*

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=18010

Dayze 11-07-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Sorter,

No homo.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097300)

I go by the same name on any Chiefs site I have ever posted on and have never made a mult. Stop calling people that share similar takes with my "cronies" we are just a group of posters that hate having dumb****s like yourself ruin this site post by post.

Its sad that the banner has brought so much traffic to this site at a time when you post 300 times a day and give the site a bad name.

It really is.

Go drink some more of my pee.

I was here before the banner. Just stop trying to influence others and take it for what it is. It's better to say nothing than the shit you are saying dude.

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:02 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097316)
No homo.

Shogun 11-07-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097314)
Alright man! :toast:

Let's do it Tuesday. You get three topics and I get three topics. Each guy gets ten replies to each topic.

I'll go first or last. It's your choice.

We will get Whitlock to chose the winner.

No interuptions in the thread. Just me and you.

No influencing Whitlock either.

Let's keep it fair all.

The debate can start at 12:01 A.M. Tuesday and end will end at 11:59 P.M. on Tuesday

Are you cool with the banned for life stakes?

Sincerly, thanks for the chance dude.

um pimpin you see my bolded name. it means i am a shareholder in chiefsplanet ltd and i cannot be banned. i just cant

and for topics i was thinking Marijuana, zach braff movies and yo-yo's