ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News It's time we ban pitbulls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270868)

Rasputin 03-09-2013 08:16 PM

I think all chiwawas should be band or nuked from the universe to be sure.

demonhero 03-09-2013 08:54 PM

ban all cats... they are breed to sleep all day. They are just as lazy as their owners.

Inb4 you guys that want to ban pittbulls are the same guys that when seeing a pittbull on the road start running in fear.

Red And Yellow 03-09-2013 09:00 PM

love pitbulls, owned a few never acted overly aggressive or bit anyone... Ignorant people will believe what ever they want but here's the facts not ever pitbull is aggressive so therefore you must reason they are being trained to be this way. You want to ban something how about banning ignorant people from reproducing

Simplicity 03-09-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red And Yellow (Post 9481512)
love pitbulls, owned a few never acted overly aggressive or bit anyone... Ignorant people will believe what ever they want but here's the facts not ever pitbull is aggressive so therefore you must reason they are being trained to be this way. You want to ban something how about banning ignorant people from reproducing

Ignorant people? Hypocrite. Look in the mirror. The reason this is even a question is because the number of attacks / killings / injuries by a pitbull is impressive for a "domestic" pet. THEY WERE BRED TO KILL / FIGHT / HUNT. Just because your little puppy didn't do anything doesn't mean the whole entire breed is harmless. Talk about ignorant.

MOhillbilly 03-09-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9481732)
Ignorant people? Hypocrite. Look in the mirror. The reason this is even a question is because the number of attacks / killings / injuries by a pitbull is impressive for a "domestic" pet. THEY WERE BRED TO KILL / FIGHT / HUNT. Just because your little puppy didn't do anything doesn't mean the whole entire breed is harmless. Talk about ignorant.

Please tell us what you know about pit bulls.

Bugeater 03-09-2013 10:14 PM

Well this should be good.

SPchief 03-09-2013 10:15 PM

And, it's on

Simplicity 03-09-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9481751)
Please tell us what you know about pit bulls.

Enough to have an opinion on them. By all means I'm not against pit bulls. But it's when people think they are completely harmless in every situation. It's aggrovating to listen to. and you don't even have to argue what they were bred to do... Just look at their name, "Pit Bull"

nstygma 03-09-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9481764)
Enough to have an opinion on them. By all means I'm not against pit bulls. But it's when people think they are completely harmless in every situation. It's aggrovating to listen to. and you don't even have to argue what they were bred to do... Just look at their name, "Pit Bull"

not one single breed of dog is harmless in every situation, except pugs.

Simplicity 03-09-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 9481779)
not one single breed of dog is harmless in every situation, except pugs.

I HAD NO IDEA!!! -_- That part was not suppose to be taken as literal as you took it.

nstygma 03-09-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9481790)
I HAD NO IDEA!!! -_- That part was not suppose to be taken as literal as you took it.

would you say the following statement is more true than it is false? "I personally know of fewer Pit Bull attacks than that of other breeds, but media scrutiny makes it seem otherwise."

Simplicity 03-09-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 9481805)
would you say the following statement is more true than it is false? "I personally know of fewer Pit Bull attacks than that of other breeds, but media scrutiny makes it seem otherwise."

Would you find this statement more true than it is false? "I personally know of more Pit Bull attacks than that of other breeds, but ignorant people make it seem otherwise."

MOhillbilly 03-09-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

So you call a guy ignorant and then state your opinion?

nstygma 03-09-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

and you don't even have to argue what they were bred to do... Just look at their name, "Pit Bull"

correct me if i am wrong, they were originally bred to fight at the right time, and be great companions to humans, never showing aggression to a person under any circumstance.

MOhillbilly 03-09-2013 10:49 PM

Anyway I've had bulldogs for a long time. As much as I wanna play along and flame I just don't care anymore. Man when I first got on cp I loved that shit. Now I honestly don't care what people think. Mostly cause 99% of the human race knows **** all about apbt. Randy fox has some good shit if you wanna read up. He had that Alvin dog and rubbed shoulders with the old timers.
Has some ****ed up picks of wolves attacking chained pit bulls in Serbia.